The Ultimate SM Championship

Arfon

Re: The Ultimate SM Championship

Rennes cant seem to lose, which is a shame as I want to go down :D show's how rubbish the SM match engine is when my 10k play bad, have rubbish stats as in possesion and shots etc, the other team play well and dominate and I still win :rolleyes:

Anyway a more serious issue, YOU CAPTAINS ARE LETTING ME DOWN!

Told you all you had until Friday for your votes and ive had one captain to give them to me, well done Stephen!

Sop I know hasent been on so I asked Lewis (Biffy) for them, Nik said Thursday/Friday he was giving them to me but still nothing and Ryan I havent heard anything off him, I know its the summer lads and ive been extremely busy last few days so cant kepp on top of you, so come on gents GET YOUR VOTES IN!

Also my PC is not working again, unless I want to wait 45 minutes for a system restore.

I wish that this thread is active like on the begging. :)

Yeah the thread is very quiet but there's a couple of things:

1. Setuo isnt really competitive, but very much will be next season, and as Cedd said this thread should pick up in a week or so.

2. Its the summer mate, most things go quiet in the summer as most are oit enjoying it (including myself)

All dont worry as im pretty confident it'll pick up come season 2.

Also im hoping to do the final scores very soon, but some team captains are letting me down, I may ask a different member of a team so there done sooner.

Yeah the thread is very quiet but there's a couple of things:

1. Setuo isnt really competitive' date=' but very much will be next season, and as Cedd said this thread should pick up in a week or so.

2. Its the summer mate, most things go quiet in the summer as most are oit enjoying it (including myself)

All dont worry as im pretty confident it'll pick up come season 2.

Also im hoping to do the final scores very soon, but some team captains are letting me down, I may ask a different member of a team so there done sooner.[/quote']

Yeah,I know,I am not so active on forum as well in last couple of days/weeks. :)

is it possible to join this setup? :D

Yeah, but you have to ask on of the captains of a country that has space :)

Palermo 6 - 2 Bari. Back to back wins have put me firmly in the playoff places. Not worried about not going up so long as I don't go down. Second highest goal difference after banging in 7 in the last game!

Espanyol win with a 2-1 victory over Oasuna, with two goals from two defenders in the early stages of the game. Torosidis netted an early goal in the 3rd min and Hubocan added to the score line with a 15min goal. Oasuna gave it their all in the second half but only managed to get one goal against the might and rampaging Espanyol! Hubocan was commended for his performance and duely awarded MofM. Great Game, 57% possession showed espanyol to be a dominating side!

Taken over Toulouse :)

I think we're all but relegated and the squad needs a lot of attention. I believe we have the lowest squad value and lowest average rating at the moment. The club is in safe hands now though and I'll expect the clubs fortunes to improve for the better although it will take some time. Expecting a very tough ride in division 2 next season.

Taken over Toulouse :)

I think we're all but relegated and the squad needs a lot of attention. I believe we have the lowest squad value and lowest average rating at the moment. The club is in safe hands now though and I'll expect the clubs fortunes to improve for the better although it will take some time. Expecting a very tough ride in division 2 next season.

Welcome here mate !! :)

Cagliari 1-1 Catania

dull game really. 51%-49% poss. 6 shots on target each.

point gained i guess from a club high up the league. 4 games left, can i escape the clutches of relegation. will take a massive amount of luck with my side, and even when the TB's are up i havent really got much to play with, may try swap a few 90 players...

happy with the arrival of Dennis Diekmeier, hopefully get some games at RB at hamburg now after last season 'mare. one for the future.

Decided to quit Fiorentina at the end of the season. Reasons are because I don't like the team anymore, I never log in to Fiorentina and I'm getting rid of a few clubs because my whole account is becoming trash, sometimes I even forget to log in to my other 5 accounts. I want the clubs that I want to keep on my first account, and Fiorentina isn't one of them. I'm managing them till the last match, then I'll quit.

Decided to quit Fiorentina at the end of the season. Reasons are because I don't like the team anymore' date=' I never log in to Fiorentina and I'm getting rid of a few clubs because my whole account is becoming trash, sometimes I even forget to log in to my other 5 accounts. I want the clubs that I want to keep on my first account, and Fiorentina isn't one of them. I'm managing them till the last match, then I'll quit.[/quote']

Will you be taking over a different club in the league?

Problem is that people need such instant gratification these days. I'd say that's the one thing this set-up has going for it over many others' date=' it's all about the slow patient build-up, anticipation of what's to come.

It's true, this season is filler, but it's also about laying down the foundation for the next. Trust me, I know, having started off the worst team by far, yet next season I could be mixing it with the Spanish and Italians!

It's not all about the instant hit you know, and sometimes that's where the pleasure lies...B)[/quote']

I don't care mate' date=' the setup is boring me more and more. Maybe I will stay, but that's a small chance ;)[/quote']

That's why you should stick around, dont leave the setup before it even picks up mate.

Just change the team to a different account, if you want.

theres sum right talent at the externals :) ..

the set up layout is that of patienece.. logically it would take 5 seasons 2 lead ur english side up 2 division 1.. the layout has legs imo.. was the idea for it 2 take a while 2 get 2 the finished product of everyman for them sen sort of speak :) ..

first season was just a base layout.. 1ce teams start mixing up it will no doubt get going as the nation teams will come more in 2 play :) ..

had quite a poor first build me with my monaco.. best i could do with wot i had though..

as sides faded out the cup thats wen it seemend to go quiet imo.. 1ce divisions start 2 mix arfon will have it buzzing again with the nations team game :) ..