The Ultimate SM Championship

Arfon

Re: The Ultimate SM Championship

blame it all on nik mate and get yourself in for ath bilbao haha :) .. sound little side just became unmanaged :) .. got promoted aswell.. god knos why guy left tbf did job there :) ..

Another 'I dont know why he left' :mad: my quitter thread it FULL of them!

In all fairness lets give Bunder a chance....(and he waits....)

Anyway - Elohim the temporary captain of Spain shouldnt have any issues with filling that vacancy.

Sorry lads' date=' gotta quit my Stoke. Wanted to manage them by myself, but couldn't commit to the 'team' element this season, so will make way.

Shame, as the league and big competition had potential :([/quote']

If Elohim's open to it, I'm sure most of the Spanish team would gladly welcome you at Athletic.

Sorry guys but decided to quit after seeing out the full season. I just didn't really enjoy this setup to be honest and thought I'd give the chance to someone else to manage a half decent side who might enjoy it more than me. I managed to get them promoted too so gate receipts should be better for the new manager. Good luck to whoever takes Bilbao on

Sorry guys but decided to quit after seeing out the full season. I just didn't really enjoy this setup to be honest and thought I'd give the chance to someone else to manage a half decent side who might enjoy it more than me. I managed to get them promoted too so gate receipts should be better for the new manager. Good luck to whoever takes Bilbao on

And you wait to quit just after beating me in play-off finals!! Jezzzzzz :mad::P

Anyway - Elohim the temporary captain of Spain shouldnt have any issues with filling that vacancy.

Sounds like you're actually expecting me to do some work :eek:

Btw' date=' WELCOME PUTTE ! I must say that whoever found you did a smashing job ! :o[/font']

If Elohim's open to it' date=' I'm sure most of the Spanish team would gladly welcome you at Athletic.[/quote']

Have put in application for them. Will pm Elohim.Hope to get them, if not I'll go for a German/Italian vacancy. Thanks for the offers guys :)

Toulouse have got rid of their remaining 2 trash 70 players and replaced them with a couple of prospects which at least slightly improves the first team squad.

Fernandez ALEX has completed his move to Toulouse from Real Madrid for £1,185,000
Marc HORNSCHUH has completed his move to Toulouse from Borussia Dortmund for £715,000

He's not a quitter.

I asked him to leave as our way of managing the teams was clashing.

Still a great manager' date=' and any other team would be lucky to have him.[/quote']

Cheers for that Nik.

I'm back in at Freiburg now, who just got promoted so gone from Division 5 to 1 - not sure my performance in season 1 merited that though :o

Maybe see you in a cup game next season :)

Cheers for that Nik.

I'm back in at Freiburg now' date=' who just got promoted so gone from Division 5 to 1 - not sure my performance in season 1 merited that though :o

Maybe see you in a cup game next season :)[/quote']

Welcome mate. :)

Today 2 new signings finally got completed, hopefully more to come before the new season starts.

Chu-Young PARK has completed his move to Deportivo from FC Twente

Arnold MVUEMBA has completed his move to Deportivo from Zenit

Ps. I'm listening to offer for any of my defenders. If the price is right I'm ready to make a deal. I'd prefer 2 for 1 where one covers up for the defender that goes.

The offer for James MCCARTHY of Wigan Athletic from Palermo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Had to fork out Ilicic, but Mccarthy is a great prospect.

Edit: Lost 6-0! Average rating of 91 loses 6-0 to average rating of 88 with the exact same tactics!

Beated AS Saint-Etienne in friendly match' date='so be scared France,I am coming to your division. :D[/quote']

Like me get this right...

Your Schalke, you beat Monaco and St Etienne?

Yeah we should all be scared :rolleyes:

Jeez get a grip! ;)

I lost tonight but pre-season dont bother me one bit to be honest.

Like me get this right...

Your Schalke' date=' you beat Monaco and St Etienne?

Yeah we should all be scared :rolleyes:

Jeez get a grip! ;)

I lost tonight but pre-season dont bother me one bit to be honest.[/quote']

You will see when season starts. :D

Even though I was relegated last season Nice have made many signings to return back to Division 1 and my team is a ton better and the friendly results show that.

Bordeaux 1:0 Nice

Nice 4:1 Malaga

Mainz 2:7 Nice

Really pleased with my signings they are:

Lemoine (88)

Rondon (87)

Maurice Belay (87)

Guilherme (88)

Gamberini (89)

Danilo (88)

There could still be more signings :D