The Ultimate SM Championship

Arfon

Re: The Ultimate SM Championship

ATTENTION FRENCH LADS!!!..

i have 2 germans remaining 2 fixtures..

could whoever has marseille please play your donkeys so they can beat you :) ..

we need marsille in 3rd place schalke are 1 point behind me.. im 3rd.. .

ill drop the chace for second 2 see schalke fail 4 3rd :) ..

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

i don't get it, how you are going to make me not to finish 3rd but i will try to win both games :) can you explain your plan to me?

Somehow,Ididn't understand half the things you said..:P

Who are my donkeys..?DOnkeys..?

And who is 'they' referring to?

If ya don't want those sneaky Germans eves-dropping,PM me!

Somehow' date='Ididn't understand half the things you said..:P

Who are my donkeys..?DOnkeys..?

And who is 'they' referring to?

If ya don't want those sneaky Germans eves-dropping,PM me![/quote']

whatever you plan, its going to fail :D by the way are the points for each nation updated? Is germany close to win or are we far from the title?

i don't get it' date=' how you are going to make me not to finish 3rd but i will try to win both games :) can you explain your plan to me?[/quote']

its a team game.. im asking for all french sides who are playing against the top 2 lads 2 put out there weekest sides so the top 2 lads stay in place.. these 2 should have taken 1st and 2nd though anyway..

im asking for whoever is playing etienne 2 majorly put out there weekest side so etienne take points to pos overhaul leverkusen..

my last 2 games are against germans so i will try with first team boys..

id sooner loose my 3rd place 2 etienne than have leverkusen finish there..

no point in hideing a plan boys.. its in our own hands imo as to where leverkusen finish ;) ..

its a team game.. im asking for all french sides who are playing against the top 2 lads 2 put out there weekest sides so the top 2 lads stay in place.. these 2 should have taken 1st and 2nd though anyway..

im asking for whoever is playing etienne 2 majorly put out there weekest side so etienne take points to pos overhaul leverkusen..

my last 2 games are against germans so i will try with first team boys..

id sooner loose my 3rd place 2 etienne than have leverkusen finish there..

no point in hideing a plan boys.. its in our own hands imo as to where leverkusen finish ;) ..

ah ok, i thought you were talking about me as you said Schalke but ok. I don't know, the only thing i can tell is that i will try my best to get as much points as i can :P

ah ok' date=' i thought you were talking about me as you said Schalke but ok. I don't know, the only thing i can tell is that i will try my best to get as much points as i can :P[/quote']

got your side mixed up mate :) ..

we burried your boys a while ago :P ..

My normal routine of posting results is a detail one, where it shows what team done what that turn.....

But as im 7 turns behind im going to just post the league table up until tonights games (anyone wanting details pm or vm me and if I get enough i'll post them).

League Standings after turn 20

France 294

England 267

Spain 249

Germany 247

Italy 244

As you can see things have got quite close, a special mention goes to the Italians who have closed the gap.

But as you can very well see the French are still top :D

My normal routine of posting results is a detail one' date=' where it shows what team done what that turn.....

But as im 7 turns behind im going to just post the league table up until tonights games (anyone wanting details pm or vm me and if I get enough i'll post them).

[center']League Standings after turn 20

France 294

England 267

Spain 249

Germany 247

Italy 244[/center]

As you can see things have got quite close, a special mention goes to the Italians who have closed the gap.

Sorry mate, but you are the one who knows, does germany has any hopes to get it?

i won rennes 2-0 away from home with goals from willian and howedes. i might can't get a better position than 6th (my current position) but i won't give up, points for Germany :)

MONACO DESTINY NOW IN OWN HANDS!..

AS Monaco 1 - 0 1. FSV Mainz 05

M.WELLITON 85

Half Time

(0 - 0)

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) steered AS Monaco to victory against 1. FSV Mainz 05.

AS Monaco outclassed 1. FSV Mainz 05 and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Welliton scored the winner for AS Monaco and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Beat fellow Spaniards Zaragosa 1-0 after a late winning goal by new signing Suleymani in the 84th minute.

Unfortunatly Subotic picked up a minor injury and will probably not feature in the last game of the season. Also Larsson will be suspended after getting his fifth yellow card this season.

With one game to go I'm actually still fighting for survival and a spot in the playoffs to div.3 :)

Hannover win division 3 with room left in the tank' date=' and hopefully that adds a lot of points to Germany. I guess it doesn't really matter as this setup is starting to look very similar to the intercourse.[/quote']

Yeah main reason I delayed the scores.

Not impressed with the number of people who leave without ryhme or reason, VERY FRUSTRATING!

My normal routine of posting results is a detail one' date=' where it shows what team done what that turn.....

[center']League Standings after turn 20

France 294

England 267

Spain 249

Germany 247

Italy 244[/center]

Thanks for the update, was hoping Italians would be off bottom!

BOYS WELL BEATEN IN SMFA SEMIS!..

Paris Saint-Germain 2 - 0 AS Monaco

C.AMAURI 16

E.GIACCHERINI 87

Half Time

(1 - 0)

Paris Saint-Germain win 5 - 0 on aggregate.

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a AS Monaco defeat to Paris Saint-Germain.

AS Monaco slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Paris Saint-Germain in their SMFA Shield Semi Final Leg 2 fixture.

Paris Saint-Germain went through 5 - 0 on aggregate.

WELL DONE STIFLER MATEY :) .. MAKE SURE YOU LAND TROPHY FOR US FRENCH BOYS! B) ..

Hey guys ! Tis been a while since i last posted in this thread, I've had alot to do and this setup has not been a priority for me unfortunately ... this should change now tho since I've spoken with racky and I have gotten the permission to move my Almeria side to my main account.

I give you all my word that i will become very active here again :D

Hey guys ! Tis been a while since i last posted in this thread' date=' I've had alot to do and this setup has not been a priority for me unfortunately ... this should change now tho since I've spoken with racky and I have gotten the permission to move my Almeria side to my main account.

I give you all my word that i will become very active here again :D[/center']

to be b honest mate..

should should have applied for auxerre instead and joined the only force in this gameworld B) ..

ive been offered a rite wage to jump down to division 5 at end of season and help them poor english buggers out :P ..

to be b honest mate..

should should have applied for auxerre instead and joined the only force in this gameworld B) ..

ive been offered a rite wage to jump down to division 5 at end of season and help them poor english buggers out :P ..

:eek: you are actually encouraging club hopping ?! shame on you ;):D