The Ultimate SM Championship

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Ultimate SM Championship Division 1 Marseille - Kunasher Bordeaux - Hog0101 Paris Saint-Germain - Stifler Rennes - Arfon AS Saint-Etienne - Adam D AS Monaco - Racky Lorient - Rob Walshe A

Re: The Ultimate SM Championship (New thread) To be honest im not usually modest but the speed I got this through was outstanding, ask the wife how much effort I put into this (suprised im not in the

Re: The USM - The Itailan Job Well there we go, nothing special which is why i dont do sigs and stick to avatars

Re: The Ultimate SM Championship

im simply gave you the opportunity to represent the finest nation in this championship..

p.s

just recieved a p.m from elohim beggin 4 auxerre!!!!! :eek::P:D

Pfft ... stop lying ! I might start to cry

:(

Were i that desperate for Auxerre ... I would've simply applied for them and hoped to avoid Arfon's shame list ;):D

Haha' date=' my Almeria side were in great form at the start of the season ... i was ahead for about 12 turns i think ? Lack of caring made me end up at this spot xD

[/center']

to be b honest mate..

should should have applied for auxerre instead and joined the only force in this gameworld B) ..

ive been offered a rite wage to jump down to division 5 at end of season and help them poor english buggers out :P ..

ignore him he's a bit confused :confused:..... The club to join would be an Italian one( genoa look good!)' date=' biggest threat next season!!!

[center']ITALIA[/center]

MONACO SECURE 3RD PLACE!..

Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 1 AS Monaco

S.BUSQUETS 6

Half Time

(1 - 0)

T.DOUGLAS 54

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with AS Monaco against Bayer Leverkusen.

AS Monaco dominated much of the play against Bayer Leverkusen but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Douglas was on the scoresheet for his side.

Lost to unmanaged side Blackburn in the last game of the season, had it not been for Espanyol drawing in their fixture I would've been the one getting relegated. A draw in this game had given me a second chance for promotion. But I'm pleased with Elohim getting the last Playoff spot, hopefully he can get back to winning ways.

A bore draw against unmanaged Birmingham. It doesn't really matter for I was crowned Div 5 Champion three fixtures ago.

Now that the season is over I want to express my concern: I grow tired of what's happening with England. There are currently two members carrying the country on their backs: me and Ben. There's simply no cooperation between teams and there's currently 6 (!) sides unmanaged, whoever fault's that is. I like Wolves and I'm pretty sure everybody will recognize the great team I built after starting as one of the worst sides in the setup. But if this situation persists I won't even think twice before quitting the team, and I sure hell won't end up in the wall of shame for this. I have refused to join some quite interesting setups in order to remain with my current clubs, but I am beginning to wonder what's the point of having two or three people fighting against all the other nations. If there's simply no interest for new managers to take over existing teams just say so and let's alter the rules in order to benefit the countries with more unmanaged sides. For competitiveness' sake...

Lorient thrash Bordeaux 4-1 to finish a disappointing but not surprising joint bottom, which confirms our relegation to Div 2.

I've decided to leave the setup as i've got less time for SM now, the only forum setups i'm keeping are EC7046 and 7777. Thanks for having me Arfon and sorry i couldn't leave Lorient in Div 1, but i did my best :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

i finished 6th, the best position i could get :) i lost my last game to a german team 3-4 but it doesn't matter. Now i will try to improve my team.

It seems that me moving the team to my main account was all that was needed to get back on tracks and starting winning again !

:P

Might've had something to do with me going back to my very succesful 4-5-1 formation aswell :P

Not only did i win, but all the other results were in my favour aswell with Deportivo loosing and Espanyol earning a draw with Bari ... that means that I'm cleared for the play-offs and still have a very tiny chance at gaining promotion :P:p

I've got Cagliari away on saturday, Payet is injured so Ya Konan will replace him!

Really looking forward to that game !!

Bring it on !!! :D

Typical SM balony - top 3 all season long and finish 4th by a point.

playoffs v Almeria. I will no doubt lose after Schmelzer & Bruno pick up injuries - thanks Daz @ Fiorentina.

I hope we can keep the setup alive coz it has an interesting mix of teams.

I'm going to win it .... just saying

:D

Yess' date=' keep it alive people !![/center']

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

nasri where are you going??? :)

I hope to Schalke mate! But yes' date=' i think my offer was one of the best, but between 9 offers, its hard to predict. i guess, we will learn tomorrow morning :)

[b']PLEASE, I KNOW I AM QUITE NEW TO THIS SETUP, BUT I LIKE IT! LETS MAKE IT POPULAR AGAIN![/b]