The Ultimate SM Championship

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Ultimate SM Championship Division 1 Marseille - Kunasher Bordeaux - Hog0101 Paris Saint-Germain - Stifler Rennes - Arfon AS Saint-Etienne - Adam D AS Monaco - Racky Lorient - Rob Walshe A

Re: The Ultimate SM Championship (New thread) To be honest im not usually modest but the speed I got this through was outstanding, ask the wife how much effort I put into this (suprised im not in the

Re: The USM - The Itailan Job Well there we go, nothing special which is why i dont do sigs and stick to avatars

Re: The Ultimate SM Championship

I hope to Schalke mate! But yes' date=' i think my offer was one of the best, but between 9 offers, its hard to predict. i guess, we will learn tomorrow morning :)

[b']PLEASE, I KNOW I AM QUITE NEW TO THIS SETUP, BUT I LIKE IT! LETS MAKE IT POPULAR AGAIN![/b]

did u beat palermo's offer??? :)

Ok this game world needs a revival, as we have 18 unmanaged teams :eek:

3 French teams

3 German teams

2 Italian teams

4 Spanish teams

6 English teams

I am open to any sort of ideas in regards to this game world, maybe even a mass change where I completely mix teams up, what's everyone's thoughts and opinions???

Im open to anything, so we can try and get this game world interesting again.

Ok this game world needs a revival' date=' as we have 18 unmanaged teams :eek:

3 French teams

3 German teams

2 Italian teams

4 Spanish teams

6 English teams

I am open to any sort of ideas in regards to this game world, maybe even a mass change where I completely mix teams up, what's everyone's thoughts and opinions???

Was on the egde of quitting this myself before I saw this post. Neglected my team to the point where we lost in the playoffs tonight. :o Don't mind staying in for at least another season if something fresh can come up :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Ok this game world needs a revival' date=' as we have 18 unmanaged teams :eek:

3 French teams

3 German teams

2 Italian teams

4 Spanish teams

6 English teams

First of all we need an active thread mate, so we have to post as much as possible. Then maybe try to make the Nation Challenge important in order to make the setup much more competitive :confused:

Was on the egde of quitting this myself before I saw this post. Neglected my team to the point where we lost in the playoffs tonight. :o Don't mind staying in for at least another season if something fresh can come up :)

Even ive been tempted to leave, but the effort ive put in is far too much just to leave that easy, I wont leave without a fight :D

EVERYONE GET THINKING ON IDEAS AND POST THEM ON HERE!

Even ive been tempted to leave' date=' but the effort ive put in is far too much just to leave that easy, I wont leave without a fight :D

EVERYONE GET THINKING ON IDEAS AND POST THEM ON HERE![/quote']

after the pressure of play-offs is over!!!! stress stress stress... any body got messi or ronaldo to loan??

Ok how about each week the poorest performing team from each nation gets eliminated :P And this goes on until we are left with one winner from each nation who then go on against each other in the same way. Something like the Big Brother house ;):D

Thats an AWESOME idea :D

But sorry, I do want to kepp this game world going as its the biggest custom on this froum (in regards to numbers) and only this season the numbers have dropped, but im sure some fresh ideas and some fresh faces will get this going.

Thats an AWESOME idea :D

But sorry' date=' I do want to kepp this game world going [b']as its the biggest custom on this froum (in regards to numbers)[/b] and only this season the numbers have dropped, but im sure some fresh ideas and some fresh faces will get this going.

Ahem EC ANNO DOMINI? :eek:;)

And I hope you don't think by elimination that people have to leave the set-up lol

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

after the pressure of play-offs is over!!!! stress stress stress... any body got messi or ronaldo to loan??

really? i got ronaldo but he CAN GO ON LOAN ONLY IN A GERMAN TEAM!

THE BIG BROTHER GAME, it doesn't sound that bad :P i have an idea but it is a little stupid. Maybe we can make something like a rule, One deal between managed clubs every week. So the players will rotate and the setup might be more interested/competitive, what do you think?

No..

Toulouse and Lille both got relegated. They've gone from Div 1 to Div 3.

But luckily Montpellier won the league and I'm in the Play-off Div Final.

My Nice won 1-0 at home to Napoli and we have Monchengladbach in the final away. Should be a good game on Monday night :)

Good luck mate