The Ultimate SM Championship

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Ultimate SM Championship Division 1 Marseille - Kunasher Bordeaux - Hog0101 Paris Saint-Germain - Stifler Rennes - Arfon AS Saint-Etienne - Adam D AS Monaco - Racky Lorient - Rob Walshe A

Re: The Ultimate SM Championship (New thread) To be honest im not usually modest but the speed I got this through was outstanding, ask the wife how much effort I put into this (suprised im not in the

Re: The USM - The Itailan Job Well there we go, nothing special which is why i dont do sigs and stick to avatars

Re: The Ultimate SM Championship

BTW' date=' try updating the Wall of Shame when you have the time to spare. ;)[/quote']

Will do - hoepfully tomorrow, I have 28 people to induct :mad:B)

Got the names, all I need to do is post them and how long they stayed - so anyone who has left this game world without a reason - you have less than 24 hours to give me a reason and f I think its valid - then I will leave you out :)

really? i got ronaldo but he CAN GO ON LOAN ONLY IN A GERMAN TEAM!

THE BIG BROTHER GAME' date=' it doesn't sound that bad :P i have an idea but it is a little stupid. Maybe we can make something like a rule, One deal between managed clubs every week. So the players will rotate and the setup might be more interested/competitive, what do you think?[/quote']

Quite like this one but hard to inplement i would think.

Im gonna come up with something and post later:)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Quite like this one but hard to inplement i would think.

Im gonna come up with something and post later:)

i know my chairman won't let him go out, it was just a joke or something to make clear i am a german fanatic :P

playoff loss. fuming. has SM changed the engine or not?!?! almeria fielded 70 player who got the only goal!

see what happens next season...

ideas for a revamp hmm...think about it over tomo..

Hah ! I forgot to add Ya Konan and Bannigan took his place instead and got the only goal ! Wooooo ! I wins !

:D Was a close game tho mate ! You had more possesion and more shots ! Very pleased with this !! After my start to the season i feel like a promotion is the way to go for me ! :P I even beat Boro 8-0 didnt i ? xD

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Almería to victory against Cagliari.

Almería beat Cagliari 1 - 0 in their Play-Off fixture.

Diarra had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Bannigan was on the scoresheet for his side.

No..

Toulouse and Lille both got relegated. They've gone from Div 1 to Div 3.

But luckily Montpellier won the league and I'm in the Play-off Div Final.

My Nice won 1-0 at home to Napoli and we have Monchengladbach in the final away. Should be a good game on Monday night :)

Indeed! Good luck mate. Follow me straight back up to division 1!

RACKY - is it still invite only? any ideas to get new managers on board? can we advertise on the forum or does anyone actually look at the thread for vacancies?

i leave his set up in control of rhys matey.. i just do the accepting :) ..

hes put all the hardwork in buddy so speak with him and if he wants it changing ill do it immediately :) ..

i leave his set up in control of rhys matey.. i just do the accepting :) ..

hes put all the hardwork in buddy so speak with him and if he wants it changing ill do it immediately :) ..

I havent spoken on that topic as I dont want random people in here as its a team game.

Ok ive updated the quitter thread which can be found in my sig.

I'm hoping I can make a similar thread to the quitter one, but this time outline those who have stuck with they're team from the start and continue to do so, will call it something like.....

These are the people you want in your game worlds.

Ok ive updated the quitter thread which can be found in my sig.

I'm hoping I can make a similar thread to the quitter one' date=' but this time outline those who have stuck with they're team from the start and continue to do so, will call it something like.....

[b']These are the people you want in your game worlds.[/b]

good effort. like that other idea too hopefully some forumers may join to try and get that title..

You have now quit managing Everton

Been brilliant to get back to back promotions and just because I hardly posted on the thread, don't think I didn't look after them and help them to where they are today. Left with a mix of youth and experience. Big names such as Arteta, Sow, Wilshere aswell as a nice bit of cash, so I hope the next manager is pleased with what they have got to play around with.

Will give Niki a message in a moment letting him know I've left. It's just down to me having a busy year coming up at school. Plus I'm also looking to try out a WC which I've never really done before. Maybe I will, maybe not though.

Thanks for having me :)

Been brilliant to get back to back promotions and just because I hardly posted on the thread' date=' don't think I didn't look after them and help them to where they are today. Left with a mix of youth and experience. Big names such as Arteta, Sow, Wilshere aswell as a nice bit of cash, so I hope the next manager is pleased with what they have got to play around with.

Will give Niki a message in a moment letting him know I've left. It's just down to me having a busy year coming up at school. Plus I'm also looking to try out a WC which I've never really done before. Maybe I will, maybe not though.

Thanks for having me :)[/quote']

Nik's already left himself B):rolleyes:

Jeez the English have loads of free teams now.

This is a uphill battle!

i would wait till the setup droped to 30 before a revamp.. heres why..

theres 5 divisions.. 12 teams from each nation.. with 30 you could make it each nation has 2 have 6 humans reping the sides and the others remain computer.. teams arent able to sign from unmanaged so still very strong squads at unmanaged.. points would still work this way also as even ammount would contribute to each nation from computer..

when a player drops from set up the next person in must select a team from the availability of the nation the last person 2 leave was from..

if certain people didnt mind changeing clubs i couldnt see it not working for another couple of seasons..

set up would need to be at 30 for above though :) .. can still play as it is just total up comp points as teams are still solid..

Colin Lumbard is making a new setup all teams have got a 300m budget. You can pick any club thats not taken just ask him and he will add you

lol ... I've only got bad experience with Lumbard ... he's blacklisted for me and wont be allowed to join any setups i create in the future ... nor will i join his ... lol

lol ... I've only got bad experience with Lumbard ... he's blacklisted for me and wont be allowed to join any setups i create in the future ... nor will i join his ... lol

Hey whats your problem, you can join my set up.Why are you being like this. Remember why didnt join your set up,my wife went in to hospital and had major back operation, which limted my time on soccermanager, iam sorry if you upset about me not joining your set up.Thats start again, ive said sorry to you, Its time to move on.:)

League Standings after turn 22

England 318

France 309

Italy 268

Germany 268

Spain 261

Weekley scores

England 42*Unbeaten bonus*

Germany 12

Italy 9

France 6

Spain 3

For the first time ALL season the French have been knocked off top spot :( well done to the English and a colossal week.

I shall be doing the end of season scores soon.

League winner - 30 points

Runner up - 20 points

3rd place - 10 points

Golden boot winner in each division - 10 points

Golden boot overall - 15 points

Finishing in the bottom 3 - (-10) minus points

Biggest win over a rival - 10 points FC Schalke 7-0 Lorient

Conceded the least goals (overall) - 10 points Hannover96

The Final League Standings

England 398

France 379

Italy 313

Germany 298

Spain 271

The final scores

England 80

France 70

Italy 45

Germany 30

Spain 10

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGmgFAvoerdxsiwdIDJ6pesA_fiQKuwjllf1Z1n108BVFq1F1M9s8y1YGY6A

Katherine-Endacott-Montell-Douglas-Laura-Turn_2514383.jpg

:(

Well done England.

he is in a couple setups im in and seems a decent guy. id have him in this setup. seems a misunderstanding between you two shouldnt mean anything more.