Denilson

Denilson  

1. 1.

• Theo Walcott
    • Denilson

Denilson for Arsenal has got to be one of the best up and coming youngsters from Arsenals great youth setup. In my opinion he is better than Theo Walcott and Theo Walcott 10 mil and Denilson for only 4 mil i certianally know who i would by first. I may be being a bit biast because as u can tell from my username i support the one the only ARSENAL FC. B)

Re: Denilson

well you cant really say because when we first saw walcott we were like what a player when he setup the eqalise in the first game of the season. then he got better and better until he had his shouler injury. he has had it for a while. Where as denilson fantastic player he is really good nice qucik feet. you can't really say because denilson has played quite a few games but has not scored.

so i think it is hard to tell but we will see these players next season.

but these players have potential so does the rest of the team.

merida is another one!

anyone watch him in the fa youth cup

Theo is a waste of money.. i dont know why arsenal have bought him....

i think they just bought him cause chelsea wanted him... but thats me and i'm a arseanl fan and a newcastle fan.....lol

i wish that we never bought him and bought someone else instead...

i think they just bought him cause chelsea wanted him... but thats me and i'm a arseanl fan and a newcastle fan.....lol

Arsenal bought him because, although he isn't anything special at the moment, he will be a really good player in the future. If Chelsea were interested that just shows the potential that he has. If you are an Arsenal fan then I can't see why you would complain about them signing him as he has the potential to be great.

Arsenal bought him because' date=' although he isn't anything special at the moment, he will be a really good player in the future. If Chelsea were interested that just shows the potential that he has. If you are an Arsenal fan then I can't see why you would complain about them signing him as he has the potential to be great.[/quote']

Just because Chelsea dont mean he is good... just look at del horno.

who is he and what did he do..

All the people who say theo is going be a good player....how do you know

he can score in the championship.. so could Earnshaw...put him in the premiership and what did he do....

have anyone here ever theo play for a full 90 mins...

and not just go on what other Ex footballers say about him..

so yeah i'm a arsenal fan and not a fan of Theo.. untill he proves what he can do

Just because Chelsea dont mean he is good... just look at del horno.

who is he and what did he do..

All the people who say theo is going be a good player....how do you know

he can score in the championship.. so could Earnshaw...put him in the premiership and what did he do....

have anyone here ever theo play for a full 90 mins...

and not just go on what other Ex footballers say about him..

so yeah i'm a arsenal fan and not a fan of Theo.. untill he proves what he can do

Del Horno now plays for Valencia and has had a good season as far as I know so that's what he has done leaving Chelsea was a good move for him.

I never said he was a good player I said he had the potential to be really good. If big teams are after him that shows he has potential. How can he prove himself if he isn't getting a chance to show his skils.

Why don't you give him a chance to prove himself before you critisize him.

to be honest walcott just need time 2 adapt' date=' we should only be judging how good he is in like 2-3 seasons time[/quote']

adapt . . ??? :confused:

To what excatly ? the premiership.

Denilson had even less time to adapt, and came from a foreign country. I think denilson is better at the moment but Walcott has the potential to become great(er) than Denilson

oh my god...are u a true gunner fan!? Theo is no way a waste of money! he changed so many games that arsenal should lose in emirates! did u really watch arsenal games!? did u remember when arsenal were 2-nil down by pompey, he came and rescued! set up 2 goals and made it 2-2....

The first game that i saw him played was when arsenal are 1-nil down by aston villa....he came in at around 70mins....and assisted(crossing)! made it 1-1!

The another 1...did u remember that arsenal almost tied with WATFORD? he came on to the pitch at the last few mins...without hestitation, he gave a long pass(assisted) to van persie, and persie scored! (changed the game!) arsenal won 2-1

he only played 646minutes this season...u expected so much!?

Theo can be one of the best in the future and mayb THE BEST!

Theo Walcott has set up a lot of goals when he has played mainly by crossing on the run he is very good at that. I think Walcott needs a bit of confidence and then he could be taking the full backs on, he has the pace so there is no reason that with a bit of confidence full back can fear Walcott as much as they fear C.Ronaldo now.

I certainly wouldn't say he was a waste of money but he hasn't adapted great maybe he will take a bit longer to adapt than some.

Lets put this thread to bed now....

Comparing the two is stupid because they are completely different players in two different positions.

It would be like comparing Vieira to Henry!

Also, What almost EVERYONE fails to remember is that Theo had been carrying a bad shoulder injury from his Southampton days. It gradually got even worse over this season and started to badly effect his form and pop out regularly (like it did @Goodison Park in March).

He's finally had the operation...He'll be back next season.