The race to reach 90 - Who will win it?

A2R

Re: The race to reach 90 - Who will win it?

I would say Ryo MIYAICHI watched a couple of highlights games for Feyenoord looks like a great talent.

A lot of things will determine his future though' date=' cant see him getting 90 in less than a year if he stays at feyenoord.

diffcult to say,

but i will say the following are most probable

Raphaël VARANE

Sergio ARAUJO

Juan Manuel ITURBE

Julian DRAXLER

Zakaria LABYAD

Rodrigues LUCAS (83)

Luc CASNOS (82), going to be 85/86 soon)

Érick TORRES (82)

Ryo MIYAICHI

Mattia DESTRO

Alarcón ISCO

Mateo KOVACIC

Out of them casnos i feel has the best chance, moving ti inter i think, and if they send him on loan, he'll be able to reach atleast 89 in a couple of reviews.

So in terms of SM' date=' which young player do you think will reach 90, and fast.

The player though has to be rated below 80.[/quote']

Clearly key thing is the young player needs to be in a top team or close to signing for a top team, under 80 i'd say miyachi, flanagan, wickham have resonable chances.

What happened to the player has to be below 80?

Sorry??

Clearly key thing is the young player needs to be in a top team or close to signing for a top team' date=' under 80 i'd say miyachi, flanagan, wickham have resonable chances.[/quote']

Would agree partly, when Kelly's back fit though, Flanagan will have stiff comeptition, and we can't really be too sure on Wickham, but thanks for sharing your views :)

Any others?

Sorry??

Would agree partly' date=' when Kelly's back fit though, Flanagan will have stiff comeptition, and we can't really be toop sure on Wickham, but thatnks for sharing your views :)

Any others?[/quote']

We cant be sure on anyone, thats the point right? Kelly can play CB and I think he might move there to accomodate flanagan, at 18 I cant see many others sub 80 that could be playing CL regularly in 18-24 months, thats how long it will take to get that 90 imo.

Legend are you going to bring any names to the table yourself?

If the rules ahve changed i'll take Lucas.

You said the player has to be below 80. Then you start discussing Luc Castaginos' date=' which kind of makes the thread pointless if were going to drift off topic.[/quote']

Well for start, you haven't even contributed, atleast the forumer attempted, so i'm not going to just ignore him, he clearly stated in brackets that Casnos was 83, and it's not a crime if you are going to mention a player over 80. :)

We cant be sure on anyone' date=' thats the point right? Kelly can play CB and I think he might move there to accomodate flanagan, at 18 I cant see many others sub 80 that could be playing CL regularly in 18-24 months, thats how long it will take to get that 90 imo.

Legend are you going to bring any names to the table yourself?

If the rules ahve changed i'll take Lucas.[/quote']

Of course mate, no one can be sure :) And yeah, Kelly is primarily is a CB, and i'll jump with joy if he replaces the useless skrtel* next season. And yeah i also agree with the time scale you've put on him, minimum it will take a player from 75 - 90 is 3 changes.

I player i'd like to bring forward is Cenk Tosun, he's a great prospect, and will be playing european football next season, not too sure he'll stay at Gazian, but even if he does, he'll be able to reach 86/87 in two changes.

Lucas is another interesting player, plays for a big club in Sao Paulo, and even of he stays in Brazil, he'll be able to reach the 88/89 as quick as Ganso and Neymar.

* i just don't rate skrtel at all, too rash for my liking.

Well for start' date=' you haven't even contributed, atleast the forumer attempted, so i'm not going to just ignore him, he clearly stated in brackets that Casnos was 83, and it's not a crime if you are going to mention a player over 80. :)

Of course mate, no one can be sure :) And yeah, Kelly is primarily is a CB, and i'll jump with joy if he replaces the useless skrtel* next season. And yeah i also agree with the time scale you've put on him, minimum it will take a player from 75 - 90 is 3 changes.

I player i'd like to bring forward is Cenk Tosun, he's a great prospect, and will be playing european football next season, not too sure he'll stay at Gazian, but even if he does, he'll be able to reach 86/87 in two changes.

Lucas is another interesting player, plays for a big club in Sao Paulo, and even of he stays in Brazil, he'll be able to reach the 88/89 as quick as Ganso and Neymar.

* i just don't rate skrtel at all, too rash for my liking.

I love Lucas and I'd take him in a sub 85 - 95 race all day long but if your changing the rules it makes the thread pointless as no-one knows where the line is, 83, 84, 85? Ideally it'd be great to bring this thread back in 2years when we have a winner, for that we need an 80 line.

Cenk is a great shout and i've no doubt his rating will rocket but he really needs to find himself a starter at a CL caliber team in one of the top 4-5 league in europe in the next 12 months, surely thats a longer shot than flanagan doing the same?

What about Lacazette? Any french fans know if he sees minutes for Lyon next year?

You wont hear about him on the SM forum but I know Wollscheid is playing outstanding at the back for Nurnberg and i've even heard talk of a call of to the national team for him so maybe he can make a jump to a CL team in the summer?

Well for start' date=' you haven't even contributed, atleast the forumer attempted, so i'm not going to just ignore him, he clearly stated in brackets that Casnos was 83, and it's not a crime if you are going to mention a player over 80[/size']

I think that if you actually read through your thread i was one of the first people to contribute to your thread

I think that if you actually read through your thread i was one of the first people to contribute to your thread

I've seen your post now' date=' was overshadowed a bit by longer post before your's, i'm sorry for not acknowledging it before.

I love Lucas and I'd take him in a sub 85 - 95 race all day long but if your changing the rules it makes the thread pointless as no-one knows where the line is, 83, 84, 85? Ideally it'd be great to bring this thread back in 2years when we have a winner, for that we need an 80 line.

Cenk is a great shout and i've no doubt his rating will rocket but he really needs to find himself a starter at a CL caliber team in one of the top 4-5 league in europe in the next 12 months, surely thats a longer shot than flanagan doing the same?

What about Lacazette? Any french fans know if he sees minutes for Lyon next year?

You wont hear about him on the SM forum but I know Wollscheid is playing outstanding at the back for Nurnberg and i've even heard talk of a call of to the national team for him so maybe he can make a jump to a CL team in the summer?

I guess your right mate, we'll have 80 as the limit, and i'll update the first post with the suggestions, and next to each players name i'll put down the forumer who mentioned him.

I guess a rule we should have then is you're only allowed to mention just one?

I bought Lacazette as a riser, sold him though as he's not getting much minutes, never seen him play, so can't comment.

And yeah, i've never heard of wollscheid, will keep an eye on him :)

I've seen your post now' date=' was overshadowed a bit by longer post before your's, i'm sorry for not acknowledging it before, [b']AND I'M NEVER GOING TO EITHER JOG ON 'MUPPET'

[/b]

I guess your right mate, we'll have 80 as the limit, and i'll update the first post with the suggestions, and next to each players name i'll put down the forumer who mentioned him.

I guess a rule we should have then is you're only allowed to mention just one?

I bought Lacazette as a riser, sold him though as he's not getting much minutes, never seen him play, so can't comment.

And yeah, i've never heard of wollscheid, will keep an eye on him :)

Nice one. You two are cracking me up with your angry at the world childish posts by the way, keep it up :)

Wollscheid -

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2011/04/09/2432680/from-fifth-tier-to-the-bundesliga-meet-philipp-wollscheid

Watched him a few times on ESPN and been very impressed but you'd need to ask a German football expert if he's got the talent to hit 90 soon, maybe a bad shout.

WHOA' date=' the lads the lads had a huge step, wish him well anyways.

So what do you make of the rule of each person just mentioning 1 player?[/quote']

Good rule, maybe you need a new thread with rules on the first post, make it a contest with rep for the winner ;) Wouldnt want you looking back on this after your 18th birthday and cringing!

Updated the first post.

@ Dunny 87' date=' i'm sorry for my part in calling you an insult, in the heat of the moment it came out, but you really didn't help your cause by insulting me first :)[/size']

:D Good effort!

Now finally like real & barca we can move past the animosity and focus on the football!

Will keep an eye on the thread bud along with my new favourite player john flanagan.

Cheers

I'll take Jay Spearing

Added!

Players list so far

Ryo Miyaichi mentioned by noob

John Flanagan mentioned by gunh1gher

Cenk Tosun mentioned by 'Legend

Gerard Deulofeu mentioned by Dunny 87

Jay Spearing mentioned by rocketmanwalker

I'll take Stephan El Shaarawi, very much under the radar at Padova on loan at the minute but he has already forced himself into the starting 11 whilst on loan there and has scored three in his last six there, already due a nice rise to 82/83 I would imagine, next year he will be returning to Genoa where he has the ability to hold down a first team place and start his rise to 90+. If he breaks into the first team by the end of next season he could well be around 87/88, ok not 90 but its hard for anyone to break from 80 to 90 in within 12months unless your called Lionel and take lots of growth hormones, either way the lad is a top talent and on his way up in rating. He has an unorthodox dribbling style but great control when moving the ball between his feet to round opponents. Currently rated at 80 he is a solid addition to any squad.

I'll take Stephan El Shaarawi' date=' very much under the radar at Padova on loan at the minute but he has already forced himself into the starting 11 whilst on loan there and has scored three in his last six there, already due a nice rise to 82/83 I would imagine, next year he will be returning to Genoa where he has the ability to hold down a first team place and start his rise to 90+. If he breaks into the first team by the end of next season he could well be around 87/88, ok not 90 but its hard for anyone to break from 80 to 90 in within 12months unless your called Lionel and take lots of growth hormones, either way the lad is a top talent and on his way up in rating. He has an unorthodox dribbling style but great control when moving the ball between his feet to round opponents. Currently rated at 80 he is a solid addition to any squad.

[YOUTUBE']FI2K_hjc6CU[/YOUTUBE]

Made the video work^^

Thanks i'll add him to the list, i think the best chance he has of a rise is back at Genoa as i doubt seri b will be reviewed any time soon.

Made the video work^^

Thanks i'll add him to the list' date=' i think the best chance he has of a rise is back at Genoa as i doubt seri b will be reviewed any time soon.[/quote']

Theres so many!!

Raphael Varane

Lucas Rodruiges

Erick Torres

Marc Muniesa

Uros Cosic

Marc Bartra

Borja Ekiza

Bruno Uvini

Afriye Acquah

Bruma

Mario Gotze

Jano Ananizde

Ilkay Gundogan

Mehmet Ekici

Necip Uysal

David Alaba

Wellington Silva

Christian Erkisen

Shaqiri

Heung Min Son

Connor Wickham

Iker Munian

Sergio Canales

Luc Casnos

Oliver Baumann

Curtois

Serge Aurier

Josh McEachran

Gael Kakuta

Bryan Carrasco

Thiago Alcantara

Erik Lamela

Julian Draxler

Mateo Kovacic

Piazon

Marco Reus

Saul Niguez

Javi Espinosa

Martin Montoya

Lorenzo Ebecilio

Juan Christophe Bahebeck

Paco Alcacer

Kenneth Zohore

Jese Rodruigez

Harry Kane

Nacer Chadli

Felipe Anderson

Mateus Kelvin

Aaron Ramsey

GUYS DONT JUST SIGN ONE, SIGN ALL OF THE ABOVE, THIS IS THE FUTURE OF THE WORLDS BEST FOOTBALLERS!

Ravel Morrison has a good chance of getting to 90 if he sorts his pesonal life out!

Also' date=' when is Paul Pogba getting added to the game? lol[/quote']

So shall i put down Morrison for you?

And i honestly don't know how SM add their players, according to them you have to have played 450 minutes of professional football, yet players like Leandro Paredes are added who barely have 20 minutes to their name.