The race to reach 90 - Who will win it?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The race to reach 90 - Who will win it? Congratulations [JMH]! The final table looks like this: In average those players rose by 6.4 rating points. So basically it probably would have been a

Re: The race to reach 90 - Who will win it? Seeing that in this thread is posted again, I thought it might be worth updating it. I certainly don't want to hijack this thread. But I just think the con

So in terms of SM, which young player do you think will reach 90, and fast. The player though has to be rated below 80, and each forumer is only allowed to share 1 player with us. Credit to Times

Re: The race to reach 90 - Who will win it?

Oscar will get a 90 and he thoroughly deserves it. congrats JMH_daggers on winning the race to reach 90;)

i dont believe he will hit 90 yet.

IMO i dont think we will see the first 90 for maybe a year yet.

El Shaarawy & Oscar are just in front but i can see them both being stuck on 89 for a while...

sorry raz but ive been watching oscar for years now and he is pure class' date=' pulling strings at 18/19 up until now, its a shame he went to chelsea which will hinder his rating and what people see and therefore perceive of him.[/quote']

"hinder his rating" you've got to be kidding me... are you actually watching him now? cause i watch ALL his games and he's one of the best am playmakers in the game. well deserving of 90. He would be even better if he didn't have torres as his front man, but regardless you can't miss that he's going to be a legend.

I think you're just being modest because you know you have this in the bag:roll eyes: haha

"hinder his rating" you've got to be kidding me... are you actually watching him now? cause i watch ALL his games and he's one of the best am playmakers in the game. well deserving of 90. He would be even better if he didn't have torres as his front man' date=' but regardless you can't miss that he's going to be a legend.

I think you're just being modest because you know you have this in the bag:roll eyes: haha[/quote']

Absolutely not. Oscar just doesnt have enough matches under his belt to have a shot at 90. But should touch the rating first as he's the best from this list by a fair distance.

Absolutely not. Oscar just doesnt have enough matches under his belt to have a shot at 90. But should touch the rating first as he's the best from this list by a fair distance.

But then if we take Into consideration that italy actually is reviewed before England ... Elsha stil has a shot at it.

i reckon +2 for Oscar and +3 for elsha ..... And then +1 in the next Review for both. Elsha is reviewed first ... He wins.

But then if we take Into consideration that italy actually is reviewed before England ... Elsha stil has a shot at it.

i reckon +2 for Oscar and +3 for elsha ..... And then +1 in the next Review for both. Elsha is reviewed first ... He wins.

Yep the Italian reviews started this morning, but I can't see El Sha getting +3, I mean surely not? :confused:

To be honest..if somebody deserves to win...Is the guy who mentioned Draxler.Without doubt he's the best player from that list.

EDIT: Or Ter Stegen..I would love to see a GK winning this one

your so unbelievably biased when it comes to German players, both Oscar and el shaarawy are better AMD have been performing better than draxler youve obviously not been watching el shaarawy especially he's been immense.

"hinder his rating" you've got to be kidding me... are you actually watching him now? cause i watch ALL his games and he's one of the best am playmakers in the game. well deserving of 90. He would be even better if he didn't have torres as his front man' date=' but regardless you can't miss that he's going to be a legend.

I think you're just being modest because you know you have this in the bag:roll eyes: haha[/quote']

no, i try to watch his highlights for chelsea but im not a chelsea fan so i dont watch him all the time now., its not his performances that will hinder his rating, but the club.

Benitez wont start him every game, he will be dropped and rotated. that was my point.

To be honest..if somebody deserves to win...Is the guy who mentioned Draxler.Without doubt he's the best player from that list.

That guy is me but I'm pretty sure that Draxler wont be the first to break 90.

He might rise to 88 this rating and then maybe rise to 89 before the season ends and by that time it will be to late.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe Merkel didn't even get a plus 1. :(

I hope things are better with Sterling for round 2. He should get like a plus 12 to 87! I think the best I can hope for is a +10.

Ben Yedder got +10 from 75 and he was awesome so i doubt Sterling will get +12.

Obiang got +11 though, so we never know

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...