Portugal League Full ratings changes 2010/2011

Lxing

Re: Portugal League Full ratings changes 2010/2011

Good predictions in general m8, you just overrated Rio Ave and Nacional particularly imo (and one or two player from certain teams). Despite they´re be doing great this season, most of them players will not rise that much. Jardel of Benfica will surely rise more than 1, maybe 3/4. Also James Rodriguez is 86 rated, you have him rated as 87, thats just after the rise he will get :P There´s other players from Porto that can rise aswell, like Alvaro Pereira, Maicon, Fernando.. Not a big chances i guess, but still deserve a mention. There´s other small things, but doesnt matter, you did a great effort here. Cheers for that m8.

Have you done Pacos de ferreira ratings also?

Excellent job regardless!

Yeah, Paços is missing alongside Portimonense and Naval. This last two will most certainly get relegated, so they dont have too many interesting risers. But Paços is having a great season, great players and great risers there, would be nice if you can predict his ratings also.

Yeah' date=' Paços is missing alongside Portimonense and Naval. This last two will most certainly get relegated, so they dont have too many interesting risers. But Paços is having a great season, great players and great risers there, would be nice if you can predict his ratings also.[/quote']

I bought rondon, MARIO about a month ago, what rise do you predict for him? I predict 83/84, just a shame he's had a positional change to FWD/Wing :(

Good predictions on the whole here, one in particular i'd like to question:

You have Vitoria's Freire down for 78-83 and i'm a bit confused as to why. From what i can tell he has only made 9 appearances all season, not all of which have been starts. Since the last Portuguese review in November i think he has only made 5 appearances.

Indeed in DP's original predictions for the November review here he had him down to go 77-82, when in fact he only actually got a +1 that time around. To me it would make sense for him to get another +1 but anything above that seems very optimistic?

Why do people keep thinking he is going to get such big rises? Can someone tell me if i'm missing something here :confused:

I bought rondon' date=' MARIO about a month ago, what rise do you predict for him? I predict 83/84, just a shame he's had a positional change to FWD/Wing :([/quote']

82/83 seems more likely to me, but he´s still one of the best risers for this portuguese changes. He did great this season, so as his team. Well, about his position, he´s indeed playing as a centre forward this season, so that´s right and wont change. Last season he played more like a winger at Beira-Mar, but Paços have some other good players who can play in the wing, like Pizzi, Caetano (both very good prospects) and Manuel José, so he was used as a FWD almost all the times. And did great :D

82/83 seems more likely to me' date=' but he´s still one of the best risers for this portuguese changes. He did great this season, so as his team. Well, about his position, he´s indeed playing as a centre forward this season, so that´s right and wont change. Last season he played more like a winger at Beira-Mar, but Paços have some other good players who can play in the wing, like Pizzi, Caetano (both very good prospects) and Manuel José, so he was used as a FWD almost all the times.[/quote']

He already has got his positional change :(

Good predictions on the whole here' date=' one in particular i'd like to question:

You have Vitoria's Freire down for 78-83 and i'm a bit confused as to why. From what i can tell he has only made 9 appearances all season, not all of which have been starts. Since the last Portuguese review in November i think he has only made 5 appearances.

Indeed in DP's original predictions for the November review here he had him down to go 77-82, when in fact he only actually got a +1 that time around. To me it would make sense for him to get another +1 but anything above that seems very optimistic?

Why do people keep thinking he is going to get such big rises? Can someone tell me if i'm missing something here :confused:

Yeah, I thought that too. I was looking for a new 80 rated defender that will rise for my team so I looked at the stats on soccerway for Freire. He's only played 683 mins of the whole season which I think will only give a +1/2 change..

So in the end I chose Roberge ;)

Apart from that, well done mate, repped :)

Good predictions on the whole here' date=' one in particular i'd like to question:

Well, youre absolutely right. He started very well this season and he was set in for a good season, but the true is that he dropped to the bench after six games played. After that, he just got some few ocasionally appearences. That good beginning probably explains why people thought he would get a wealthy rise, but things changed and that wont happen. The max he can get this changes is 80, cause he already rised because of his early games. A good prospect CB in Vitoria is N´Diaye, i watched him against Porto and he impressed me, despite he gets sent off. He has stablished himself as a starter in Vitoria and was already been linked by the newspapers with bigger clubs. He sure have great potential.

Titulli: Re: Portugal League Full ratings changes 2010/2011

Yeah you are right. at first I was thinking a rise of 83-80 but I thought he deserved 82/83 last ratings and in a way they were right to hold off. Another thing is I have noticed the early season ratings changes are (generally) much more conservative than the late season changes and that contributed. Although I concede now that an 79-81 is probably a little more likely.

He's still an amazing talent and can be nurtured into a future star of the Portugal league but perhaps not worthy of 83 just yet.

Awesome job mate' date='what do you think,how many chances does Falcao has of rising to 92?[/quote']

He's got a shot. They gave Lucho Gonzalez a 93 last time were playing this well (perhaps a little better infact - they did after all win UCL) so he's got a chance and so does Hulk.

I'd say 50/50 for both.

As you are available to defend your rating predictions...

Do you really think Roberto will be rated the same as Patricio..? look at both displays over the season.. :rolleyes:

Why Sidnei has a chance to rise, when he has been substitute almost all the season.. like Julio Cesar..

Matias Fernandez to drop..? he has been on pair with Patricio one of the best players of Sporting lately.. and no way Andre Santos will rise to 88.. not better or equal than Guarin and than.. Valdes.. also don't see a chance of Polga dropping.. despite looking to be now the 3rd CB.. and Carriço is not the best Sporting player this season to reach 89..

Quim, Pedro Mendes, Izmailov have been injured the most of the season and are likely to stay/drop 1 and not drop 2+ like you said.

Mario Felgueiras will not rise, Braga won't drop as he has been starter of Rio Ave and has scoring..

Edinho, Tony, Mantzios amongst others, joined the league in January and because that have few minutes.. but will not drop that much.

These are some of the ratings that are off.

That layout looks pretty ugly... ;)

TBH I thought about crediting you as I have clearly 'borrowed' your layout/method of upload. But I decided against it as I could not get it nearly as tight as yours, not to mention the glaring inaccuracies in mine that will surface when the ratings are changed...

I actually wanted to ask you if you use pdf or jpg?

As you are available to defend your rating predictions...

Do you really think Roberto will be rated the same as Patricio..? look at both displays over the season.. :rolleyes:

They definitely aren't of equal ability' date=' don't get me wrong. perhaps 88 is a bit much to ask but IMO he has a shot, 87/88 or 88/87 is perhaps more accurate.

Why Sidnei has a chance to rise, when he has been substitute almost all the season.. like Julio Cesar..

Julio cesar has a chance to rise because Soccer manager prefers to give a couple of small rises rather than one big one and he is good enough to start for alot of decent teams and he IMO will go in the summer in which case he will get a ratings change. Not only that he has enough experience and decent performances to atleast have a shot at a rise.

Matias Fernandez to drop..? he has been on pair with Patricio one of the best players of Sporting lately.. and no way Andre Santos will rise to 88.. not better or equal than Guarin and than.. Valdes.. also don't see a chance of Polga dropping.. despite looking to be now the 3rd CB.. and Carriço is not the best Sporting player this season to reach 89..

First Carrico has been the best sporting player this year (outfield). and 88/89 means more likely stay than rise but has a chance.

As for Santos to 88 I knew this would be met with some objection. A regular starter for Sporting who has progressively played better and with more confidence is much more deserving of an 88 than a player who doesn't start every game at Porto its as simple as that. For me they should both reach 88 and undoubtedly I consider Guarin to be the bigger talent and (way back when) against sevilla he single handedly kept Porto alive in Europa but it was purely a statistical matter as far as I'm concerned - If Guarin gets 88 so does santos.

Same goes with fernandez. Scored some decent goals played a pivotal role in the midfield but I based his rating on statistics.

Polga has seemed to age for me immensely the last 3 or 4 months and is 3rd choice CB. Again it isn't certain thats why its 88/87 probably has a 15-20% chance at a drop.

Quim, Pedro Mendes, Izmailov have been injured the most of the season and are likely to stay/drop 1 and not drop 2+ like you said.

Didn't realise Mendes was injured? If he's not playing its not necessarily because he's injured... He's old and unfit and I think a drop of atleast 2 is fitting.

Artur will likely replace Quim when he's back if he isn't already - as Quim has hinted at retirement.

Pedro mendes hasn't played since coming back from injury and he has been out for a long time. 86 is harsh I concede that but I can't see him holding 88...

In any case Soccer Manager recognises players don't generally return from injury at 100% and - in some cases unfairly so - they still drop

Mario Felgueiras will not rise, Braga won't drop as he has been starter of Rio Ave and has scoring..

Edinho, Tony, Mantzios amongst others, joined the league in January and because that have few minutes.. but will not drop that much.

These are some of the ratings that are off.

As for the brasilians - some are in teams with lower ratings than their former clubs so even if they have been playing they will drop.

Thanks anyway you have certainly highlighted a couple if issues which I will fix. The only issue you raise that I won't budge on is Santos V Guarin. Thanks all the same.

Re: Titulli: Re: Portugal League Full ratings changes 2010/2011

They definitely aren't of equal ability' date=' don't get me wrong. perhaps 88 is a bit much to ask but IMO he has a shot, 87/88 or 88/87 is perhaps more accurate.

[/quote']

Perhaps give a chance to Patricio rise..

Julio cesar has a chance to rise because Soccer manager prefers to give a couple of small rises rather than one big one and he is good enough to start for alot of decent teams and he IMO will go in the summer in which case he will get a ratings change. Not only that he has enough experience and decent performances to atleast have a shot at a rise.

He just have 210 minutes in league... that doesn't provide an increase..

First Carrico has been the best sporting player this year (outfield). and 88/89 means more likely stay than rise but has a chance.

As for Santos to 88 I knew this would be met with some objection. A regular starter for Sporting who has progressively played better and with more confidence is much more deserving of an 88 than a player who doesn't start every game at Porto its as simple as that. For me they should both reach 88 and undoubtedly I consider Guarin to be the bigger talent and (way back when) against sevilla he single handedly kept Porto alive in Europa but it was purely a statistical matter as far as I'm concerned - If Guarin gets 88 so does santos.

Same goes with fernandez. Scored some decent goals played a pivotal role in the midfield but I based his rating on statistics.

Polga has seemed to age for me immensely the last 3 or 4 months and is 3rd choice CB. Again it isn't certain thats why its 88/87 probably has a 15-20% chance at a drop.

Go to maisfutebol and see the average performances. They give to Carriço(2' date='91) and compare with Andre Santos(3), Postiga(3,09), Patricio(3,21), Vukcevic(3), Valdes went close with 2,95.

Rui Patricio from the Sporting players is the one that have chances to get an 89.. Carriço isn't even convoked for the NT..

Regular for Sporting doesn't mean much.. as none of the Sporting players will start in either Porto or Benfica team.. (well, just Patricio over Roberto..)

If Sporting next season will do anything good, it will be because of Matias.. Sporting started to win, when he started to play better..

Polga only lost(?) his starting place last weekend..

Didn't realise Mendes was injured? If he's not playing its not necessarily because he's injured... He's old and unfit and I think a drop of atleast 2 is fitting.

He was injured, twice long-term injuries this season.. don't know if he fit wasn't starter over Andre Santos..

Artur will likely replace Quim when he's back if he isn't already - as Quim has hinted at retirement.

Artur ends his contract with Braga in the summer.. and is likely that he moves to Sporting...