Sign in to follow this  
Jooles

The EC 7046 Formation Challenge

Re: The EC 7046 Formation Challenge

Oooh, that's interesting, hey Dom? Maybe I've finally discovered the answer to the holy grail of SM, how the thoroughly beat the 3-5-2! :eek:

Worth checking out that one, really :)

And bare with me folks, like I said before I'm in the midst of a killer couple of weeks right now. If anyone's really desperate for results feel free to fill in for me, else I'll get them updated as soon as I have a chance...

Sorry I still haven't had a chance to update tables and such here. I've had my head in Uni, finishing off my thesis, but I trust that everyone's been doing everything they need to keep things running without having to be nudged along.

I'll check back in as soon as I'm done to see the status of things and then we can work out where we are at and what needs to be done :)

I hope you're all updating your trackers lads, else it's going to get very hard to keep track for yourself of what you are able to use. I'm getting close to freeing up time to be able to check things over so sit tight and let's see how much you've all done without me looking over your shoulders :rolleyes:

I hope you're all updating your trackers lads' date=' else it's going to get very hard to keep track for yourself of what you are able to use. I'm getting close to freeing up time to be able to check things over so sit tight and let's see how much you've all done without me looking over your shoulders :rolleyes:[/quote']

Honestly mate

I have had better things to worry about than this as you know , Ill tell you the truth out of respect that I havent updated the tracker , nor changed to some crazy formations, and quite frankly Ive completely forgot this existed . You can say what you like but at least im up front about it .

Sorry mate :o

EDIT - This is a public apology thats why I put this on the thread but I want your response privately as im not discussing this anymore in public. :)