Sign in to follow this  
Maily

Toni Kroos for Adel Taarabt and 1.1 Million

Hey. I have made this offer for Kroos of 1.1 mill plus taarabt. It looks like a great deal but I am just wondering what kind of rise taarabt may get now QPR are going into the Prem. Also will Kroos get another rise any time soon. Would you do this offer?

Thanks in advance :-)

Re: Toni Kroos for Adel Taarabt and 1.1 Million

I wouldnt get rid of taarabt, and wait to see how he gets on in the prem league or if a big clubs ends up signing him (pays to be patient)

Kroos hasnt played a big part for Bayern Munich at all this season, so dont think he will be rising anytime soon, but thats just my guess.

if you want some young cheap AM/WINGERS here are some I think will go up in the next rating change, that shouldnt cost too much either.

James Rodriguez 19 Porto

N Chadli 22 Twente

I Gundogan 20 Nurnberg

C Eriksen 19 Ajax

E Lamela 19 River Plate

I Muniain 18 Athletic Club

They are just a few, there are a lot more

Re: Toni Kroos for Adel Taarabt and 1.1 Million

From what I read here on this forum, Taarabt isn't really someone special. He might rise of course when he gets into the EPL, but it doesn't look like he'll be ending up being a starter for a big club, while Kroos has already proven himself for a big club (even though his current season might not be his best).

Next to that, Bayern will get a new manager next season so I guess everyone will have another chance, including Kroos. And he's made enough minutes this season to keep his 89 imo, so I'd go for Kroos as I think he could very well end up somewhere 90+ while Taarabt has less chance on that.