EPL Rating prediction thread.

.CFC

Re: EPL Rating prediction thread.

Kelly wont rise the update as he was out injured. Kelly will only rise in the next to next rating changes. If he starts frequent enough for the first team

He should get his place back in the starting line-up next season. He was first choice before injury and he should get that back.

Great ratings, top job, but one thing i cant see carrick dropping, he has played really well this half of the season esp against chelsea in the CL, and will start tonight against barca. I think many people seem to think he is rubbish because he makes defensive errors, but his passing game is superb

Why would anyone be surprised if Hernandez went from 89-91?

I would be suprised if he jumped straight to 91, good scoring record and nice movement but apart from that i don't think he brings much else to the table as of yet he may do with experience.

I would be suprised if he jumped straight to 91' date=' good scoring record and nice movement but apart from that i don't think he brings much else to the table as of yet he may do with experience.[/quote']

I agree with this. He is defo 90, but has a chance at 91.

Re: Riferimento: EPL Rating prediction thread.

Hi' date=' any chance to do the risers of the championship teams that went up to the PM, Queens Park Rangers Football Club, Norwich City Football Club and Swansea City Association Football Club? Thanks[/quote']

I asked this question a few days ago. I think SM will as they reviewed the promoted Ligue 2 teams in the French updates.

Re: Riferimento: EPL Rating prediction thread.

Hi' date=' any chance to do the risers of the championship teams that went up to the PM, Queens Park Rangers Football Club, Norwich City Football Club and Swansea City Association Football Club? Thanks[/quote']

QPR;

Kenny 85-86

Cerny 83-83

Hill 84-84

Borrowdale 80-80

Orr 84-85

Ramage 83-84

Gorkss 84-84

tu 84-84

Hall 82-83

Brown 70-70

Connolly 84-84