M'Baye Niang

Gorskino10

M'Baye Niang

caSP_3083432_1_apx_470_.jpg

Bio:

Nationality: French

Place of birth: Meulan, France

Date of birth: 19 December 1994

Pos: Some say Midfield, some say Striker, from what i have seen he looks a striker that plays from Wing and cut in like Henry etc...

caSP_2962997_1_apx_470_.jpg

niang.jpg

Stats:

SM Caen: 3 Apps (2 Friendlys- PreSeason)

91 Mins

1 Goal : Scored VS Lens (1st Min)

Highlights - http://videa.hu/videok/sport/c1-1l-VKAJzQG7bulWiJXb

Article (Background):

This is the story of an apprentice footballer with everyone talking. Too, surely, for those whose role at the Stade Malherbe is to protect it. The story of a boy of Les Mureaux, Yvelines suburb difficult, born in France of Senegalese parents.

A teenager promised a golden destiny, as his buddy Lenny Nangis the 1994 class, as long as the little pigs in the world of football do not eat before time. "It has enormous potential to develop: it has never seen this club, "said Philip Sharp, a trainer and coach at the U19.

Niang was 13 when he landed at the training center. He grew up very quickly. "But M'Baye has not finished his training, tempers Edge. In the one against one, the accuracy in front of goal, it is very hard, but he still technical work in the constancy of effort to perform. Today, he has to work more compared to its partners. "

The game, but also psychology. Faced with such potential, all the sirens whistling already (Manchester City and Juventus followers in particular)

Grandin Costil/Gouffran had started in heavy between 16 and 17. This is the story of a teenager who, if he follows the good advice and does not burn the wings, may become the footballer malherbe the earliest history.

My View:

Playing at Caen he has the platform like Lukaku did to get his chance and make a big name out of himself, current French u17 Player who has been scouted by Arsenal and Manchester United (Read article in Links) once he starts becoming a regular may that be from now on or from next season or the season after that he has the attributes to do well, incredibly strong and powerfull.

Being ONLY 16 he has alot to learn is still a raw talent, but a raw talent that could make the strides players like Lukaku have recently.

I compare him to either Lukaku (because of raw talent) and Demba Ba, he has that gangly style.

Hard to judge if he will become a big player but playing in the first team of Caen at 16 is a big achievement.

Links:

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/foot_caen_detail_-M-Baye-Niang-l-ado-footballeur-cree-le-buzz_43055-1557185_actu.Htm&ei=AoLFTbfsEpGbhQf3qqj5Aw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCsQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DMBaye%2BNiang%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DxZR%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1584%26bih%3D691%26prmd%3Divnso

Re: M'Baye Niang

Nice work I was just about to post a write up on him .

Here is what I have to add to yours.

caSP_2962997_1_apx_470_.jpg

Mbaye Niang

Personal information

Full name Mbaye Niang

Date of birth 19 December 1994 (age 16)

Place of birth Meulan, France

Height 1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)[1]

Playing position Attacking midfielder/Striker

-----------------------------------------

INFO FOR THIS BIT SUPPLIED AT (http://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/foot_caen_detail_-M-Baye-Niang-l-ado-footballeur-cree-le-buzz_43055-1557185_actu.Htm)

M'Baye Niang, the teen-football creates a buzz

wednesday, october 20, 2010

M'Baye Niang, on the steps of the stadium Ornano with a ball in his hands. His future certainly be written on the lawn, shot in the foot.

William Laine

SM Caen. He was not even 16 years. He has already scored 4 goals in 6 matches CFA, and is more pro group so far. M'Baye Niang looks like a phenomenon.

This is the story of an apprentice footballer with everyone talking. Too, surely, for those whose role at the Stade Malherbe is to protect it. The story of a boy of Les Mureaux, Yvelines suburb difficult, born in France of Senegalese parents.

A teenager promised a golden destiny, as his buddy Lenny Nangis the 1994 class, as long as the little pigs in the world of football do not eat before time. "It has enormous potential to develop: it has never seen this club, "said Philip Sharp, a trainer and coach at the U19.

M'Baye Niang turns 16 in December. This versatile forward is aspiring Grade 2. He has the size of an adult (1.84 m, 74 kg). Should play in U17, but has a double upgrade. In U19, he scored 1 goal in 2 games. CFA, already 4 in 6 games: it's the best scorer in the reserves. "I had many troubles, but I quickly realized the sacrifices to make if I wanted to get there. "

Poissy spotted by the detection cell, and Lawrence David Lasry Glaize in mind, Niang was 13 when he landed at the training center. He grew up very quickly. "But M'Baye has not finished his training, tempers Edge. In the one against one, the accuracy in front of goal, it is very hard, but he still technical work in the constancy of effort to perform. Today, he has to work more compared to its partners. "

To a professional contract in 2011

The game, but also psychology. Faced with such potential, all the sirens whistling already (Manchester City and Juventus followers in particular), the staff barricaded Malherbe folder. But knows he is walking on eggshells. "He sometimes head in the stars on the field, he knows he can do more in their daily work, takes Edge. If the incense too, is proceeding not. But when fully tuned, it will become an exceptional player. "Glaize said:" M'Baye is an instinctive need to bring in the right place, without inflaming them or put too much slap, because we still fragile at this age. "

The firm appears ready to hear such a speech. It has the words of one boy asked. Many people rent their maturity. "I do not forget where I come, I try every day of my question. I want to keep our feet on the ground. I am in training at Caen, I want to impose myself in this club, and I do not know what I would go abroad to 15 ½ years! , "Says this fan of Karim Benzema.

Niang has dreams, of course. To lift the crowd to Ornano, for example. Franck Dumas monitors. In Arles, Avignon in the League Cup, a bushel was in the group, if selected for France U17 was not grafted.

Niang will attend from Sunday to a qualifying round of Euro 2011 with Blueberries, and can not apply for the Cup match in Lille on Wednesday. If he continues to progress, however, the L1 could open its doors in 2011, while a pro contract is already foreseen.

Grandin Costil or Gouffran had started in heavy between 16 and 17. This is the story of a teenager who, if he follows the good advice and does not burn the wings, may become the footballer malherbe the earliest history.

-------------------------------

ONFO BELOW PROVIDED AT uefa.com

24/04/2011, French Ligue 1Full time »

Caen 1-1 Toulouse

debut 14 mins

01/05/2011, French Ligue 1Full time »

Nice 0-4 Caen

played from start played 77 minutes .

01/05/2011, French Ligue 1Full time »

Caen 1-1 Lens

played from start played 75 minutes scored 1st goal for club.

Thank you for submitting a new player.

Once this change has been verified we will update our database.

Was thinking of making a tread too.

Knowing the player for some time already, i wanted to see him play ( seem like he had done well last week ) so i watched the match against lens.

The good point : Well surprisingly for a 16 years old boy i find him pretty strong physicaly and on the air ( won't most of his fight ). Also i find him aggressive ( in a good way ), he clearly wanted to impose himself on the ground ( maybe to much but i will state that on the bad point ).

The bad point : i find his positioning wasn't that great, also like i said before, he wanted to prove himself but he was too much focused on shooting were passing would have been a better solution. Also his shooting seemed not that great ( well he is still 16 ) and his goal was helped by luck.

I will had i watched Paris / monaco at the same time and arround the 60' my stream give up on me, so some things may not be rigth or complete ( will look again on the next match if i can ).

To had one thing Caen played him 2 full mach, it is to say how important the boy is to the team ( they fight the relegation zone ), but playing a 16 Yr old boy at this level can be dangerous for him. So i think they take the risk because they have no choise.

Anyway all in all he give me a pretty good impression for his first match.

well there is a long topic about him on espoirdufoot.com if you are interested ( but it's in french ).

@sirmarkhughes Thanks but i put this article in the Link section only new info posted was Where he was born, but thanks anyway :)

@razornoir I read that forum on him as was one of the only things i could find on him that was the same article or info posted over and over.

There was alot of hype on him in the thread, he is still 16 and even players at 30 may still had bad posistioning, hopefully he will learn that with many many other things he needs to learn, but he has all the attributes needed to do well.

Still getting first team action and all i saw was still a Raw talent, some problems like you pointed out, but he looked quite comfortable at this level, at 16 if he keeps getting this chance and if he keeps improving at 17/18 he could be a regular which is a good feat.

Good match of Niang tonight thanked by his 2nd goal!

I have only saw a part of the second half but of what i saw he played pretty well. The good change are that he is less focused on shooting, do better pass, that his positioning was far better than in his previous match and also i think his pressing was great, often the player he pressed made mistake.

Seem like he start adaptating to the team well and i will be curious to see his prestation against Montpellier, Lyon and Marseille

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scored vs Olympique de Marseille on the 45th Minute

Another goal from the 16 Year Old :D

Hopefully he will kick on and have a massive breakout season next year like my picks Kagawa/Illic did :P

He will help fill the void of the departing Youssef El Erabi who looks set to leave Caen.

Scored vs Olympique de Marseille on the 45th Minute

Another goal from the 16 Year Old :D

Hopefully he will kick on and have a massive breakout season next year like my picks Kagawa/Illic did :P

He will help fill the void of the departing Youssef El Erabi who looks set to leave Caen.

how much do you guyd think he will rise by in the next french ratings

This lad looks phenomenal, already is donning the no 9 shirt at a tender age of 16, haven't seen many others like that. And its fully deserved aswell, he has tremendous finishing abilities, and his goal against Marseille yesterday exhibited his abilities. If hes already doing all this at 16, then if he keeps up his progress, he could be doing it major in just a few more years, and we can also expect his rating to shoot up like that of Lukaku's, if his progress continues.

Should rise to 80 these changes i feel.

• 5 weeks later...

Wow. It's got to be too early for a 16 year old to me moving country and for £8m!

Yes it is, BUT Cesc did the same at that age, and being in England from France wouldnt be too hard to adjust to the UK, As his Family would probs move over, and many French players in London to help him adjust to the area.

If he does move he will do fine, im just not sure how he will fit in at Spurs, 8M is alot for a Youth player/Backup.

And from what i read from French articles, there is nothing concrete in the Bid, its just Interest from Spurs side, but they could move for him thought.

why would he rot? they have a shortage of forwards as well.

come on spurs are likely to wheel and deal more strikers in

you know 'Arry

cant think of any young strikers being given a chance at spurs recently, ship most of them out on loan..

This page has just been advertised on the yahoo.co.uk transfer centre thing. :P

Nice :D

Id be happy if Yahoo follow up this with a job offer haha :P

Back on topic Caen have confirmed interest from teams from Europe, being Liverpool/Spurs/Man City and Juventus.

But with El Arabi leaving for Genoa they do NOT want to sell M'Baye at all, but if anyone comes in with a Crazy offer they would accept.

After talks between M'Baye and people at the club they both agree this is the best place for his learning and he would like to stay, and next season they see him a big part of the Caen team.

He would take a big move i reckon, but he wont be pushing for a move lets put it like that :)

• 2 weeks later...

Shooting: 7 out of 10

Passing: 7 out of 10

Tackling: 6 out of 10

Heading: 7 out of 10

Pace: 9 out of 10

Vision: 7 out of 10

Current ability: 7 out of 10

Potential ability: 10 out of 10

OVERALL RATING: 60/80

Current value: £8million