drop or stay for kaka

slik

Will he stay or drop?

plenty of people saying he will drop but SM don't drop for being injured and he has been injured. Beginning to find fitness again and performed well last night and in last few games also

he dropped in dec 2010 then march 2011 and if he drops again he will have dropped in every rating change and he has been injured since august 2010. This means he will have had 3 drops while injured which seems unfair to me

so what do people think? will he drop or stay?

Re: drop or stay for kaka

Will he stay or drop?

plenty of people saying he will drop but SM don't drop for being injured and he has been injured. Beginning to find fitness again and performed well last night and in last few games also

he dropped in dec 2010 then march 2011 and if he drops again he will have dropped in every rating change and he has been injured since august 2010. This means he will have had 3 drops while injured which seems unfair to me

I would guess at a drop but i'm no expert, gotta say though if he's not performing on the park for whatever reason a drop looks fair to me, sorry.

yes but doesn't it say if they have a 'lengthy spell of bad form', he has only played a handful of games outside of injury. would be different if he had a bad season and been playing uninjured

he has only started 9 games and scored 7 goals so IMO his form has been ok while injury free

Respuesta: drop or stay for kaka

Will he stay or drop?

He probably drop

IMO he will drop. He isnt even getting enough games to retain a 95 let alone perform like one. 94 IMO must happen in the next review or the one after or else SM arent reviewing properly if they let him keep his 95. He is now capable of playing, so any excuses saying he is injured aren't valid. He isnt even playing in tonights game. Mourinho clearly prefers Ozil and Di Maria to start.

Personally i think he will stay. I think there needs to be an understanding that he could leave Madrid in the summer, return to Italy OR go to England and easily be the best or one of the best players in those leagues. If this doesn't happen then he should quite rightly drop.

I think it would be unfair to forget the true quality of Kaka, Madrid can be wasteground for talent and it has started to affect this wonderful player. I hope he can move elsewhere and be his old-self again, thats what we all want as football fans. He's only just turned 29 so he has many good years left yet. With the current team Milan have, if he returned, they could do something special in the CL next season.

If they dont drop him then what is the point of 3 month reviews, he clearly hasnt been a 95 player in the last 3 months and is rarely selected. Yes he his moving to chelsea, but reviewing him in the past 3 months he isnt 95. Nobody can use the injury excuse cause they dropped Olic from Bayern. Not every player performs up to standard they are and stay, I get that but the fact is Kaka doesnt start alot of games, Mourinho doesnt choose him often, he chooses Di Maria and Ozil, so therefore Kaka isnt playing like a 95. They pretty much done the same thing with Lampard but Lampard was never 97 so its easy to drop him where as Kaka has come down from 97 so everyone thinks he should stay at 95 cause he has had two drops but 97 is really outstanding so that had to happen, now 95 is a prestigious rating but Kaka isnt up there.