Re: Getting Jack Wilshere

Should I get Wilshere by trading off Lavezzi AND M'Vila

Lavezzi: 5th striker behind Torres' date=' Falcao, Lisandro, Rossi.. (you get the point :P)

M'Vila: 3rd DM behind Melo and Song

I really want Wilshere but I'm not sure about this..

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Horrific deal, looking to buy Wilshere is very understandable, but to give away M'Vila and Lavezzi is insane. ;)

Thanks for the opinions guys, I'm cleaning up my squad and don't want to lose anyone on player concerns,.

My other AM's are Muller, Van der Vaart, Micael and Holtby, but I play them as CM in a 3-5-2

so even in midfield I don't need Lavezzi, and selling him for about 20 mil doesn't help me as I've got loads of money but it is worthless in this competitive setup.

And I don't know much about M'vila, besides that his is a French international with a nice transfer (to Liverpool? ;)) on the way this transfer window.

I just don't want to miss out on a 91 or 92 rated new Gerrard next season in the PL

Thanks for the opinions guys' date=' I'm cleaning up my squad and don't want to lose anyone on player concerns,.

My other AM's are Muller, Van der Vaart, Micael and Holtby, but I play them as CM in a 3-5-2

so even in midfield I don't need Lavezzi, and selling him for about 20 mil doesn't help me as I've got loads of money but it is worthless in this competitive setup.

And I don't know much about M'vila, besides that his is a French international with a nice transfer (to Liverpool? ;)) on the way this transfer window.

I just don't want to miss out on a 91 or 92 rated new Gerrard next season in the PL[/quote']

I think u just answerd the question yourself, in your situation its best for u to do the deal. I say Wilshere will be rated 92 in a year and u know he be worth alot by then, your best chance of buying him would be now you really don't want to miss out on him. Too be honest you don't really need the forums to get help for deals since it sounds like to me you know quite a bit about players and transfers. I have stoped using the froums ages ago asking help about deals cause most times the best person to ask is yourself since you know the situation the best.:)

I think u just answerd the question yourself' date=' in your situation its best for u to do the deal. I say Wilshere will be rated 92 in a year and u know he be worth alot by then, your best chance of buying him would be now you really don't want to miss out on him. Too be honest you don't really need the forums to get help for deals since it sounds like to me you know quite a bit about players and transfers. I have stoped using the froums ages ago asking help about deals cause most times the best person to ask is yourself since you know the situation the best.:)[/quote']

A few extra opinions can always help, as I tend to get too excited (obessed :P) to sign certain players. In those cases I might be paying too much..