NINIS, Sotiris AM/RM

RONALDO, Cristiano

RIBERY, Franck

SCHURRLE, André Wing/Fwd

MESSI, Lionel

AGUERO, Sergio

What would you do instead me?:)[/quote']

I'd be very tempted to go for it. :)

Ribery's last outing showed why he's rated 95; however Di Maria is making a name for himself as a top class winger, and when he's one of the first players on the teamsheet for both Real and the Argie national team, he could potentially get to 95 within a couple of seasons if he continues to develop at this impressive rate (easy to forget that this season has been his first in a 'top' European league), whereas De Gea is reputedly Manchester United's No. 1 target for their GK situation, and so he too could hit 92+ within a couple of seasons, not to mention the fact that he's still improving rapidly.

50/50 for me - if you don't need a 'keeper, and you'll be making your starting XI worse in flogging Ribery - so i'm inclined to advise you to reject, but it'd be a tempting offer if cash was coming your way too. ;)

Re: Ribery

i would do the deal. i feel that ribery should have had a rating drop about 2 changes ago. im simply amazed that he is still 95. in di maria and de gea you are getting two great young players.

de gea will rise to 90 in next ratings changes (around july) di maria will prob stay but has a slight chance of rising by one. but are definately talents for the future.

try negotiating for some extra cash if you can.

:)

Re: Ribery

i would do the deal. i feel that ribery should have had a rating drop about 2 changes ago. im simply amazed that he is still 95. in di maria and de gea you are getting two great young players.

de gea will rise to 90 in next ratings changes (around july) di maria will prob stay but has a slight chance of rising by one. but are definately talents for the future.

try negotiating for some extra cash if you can.

:)

He doesn't need a 'keeper, and like I said; based on Ribery's recent performances it may be difficult for SM to drop him, plus in general it would be a good deal, but when you consider his strength in depth for the GK position (you really don't even need a second choice goalie) and relatively small squad, it mightn't be the best deal for him.