Should i keep any of these money makers.

hamo

Would any of you be willing to help me out? You see i bought a load of players just for moneys sake for when they rose and over the next two days they'll start to lose their transfer ban; Now i was planning on selling them all however i'd like to keep some if they could be big in the future and by that i don't really want anyone who'll be big in 3+ years ish...

20616221.jpg

Thanks for looking and i hope to hear from you soon :)

Re: Should i keep any of these money makers.

Would any of you be willing to help me out? You see i bought a load of players just for moneys sake for when they rose and over the next two days they'll start to lose their transfer ban; Now i was planning on selling them all however i'd like to keep some if they could be big in the future and by that i don't really want anyone who'll be big in 3+ years ish...

20616221.jpg

Most of them will probably rise again, but from what I have heard Kroos, Orozco, Sorensen and Wollscheid are the ones you should be holding on too

Ignasi miguel is an Arsenal prospect who might come good in a couple of years. 2 appearances this year, not sure if thats when he was added or if he was added before.. if it was before the 2 appearances he might go up but he is more of a 2 year prospect.

Thank you for your opinions :) and i may as well ask it here as my other thread seems dead... So on the same topic A.Mazola and N.Roux should i be holding onto them? or should i be selling them on?

Thanks in advance.

mazola i would sell mate, his form seems to have stood still and for the return you will get on your initial outlay i would sell rather than waiting every 6 months for the brazilian leagues to be rated again. As for the other player sorry i do not know anything about him

20616221.jpg

Keep Merkel & Sorensen. Not too sure about the rest :o

Archived