David Luiz or Vincent Kompany?

cky

both of them are at unmanaged clubs and my highest defender is 90

(Miguel VELOSO,Daniel AGGER,Jorge ROLANDO,Dmytro CHYGRYNSKIY,Álvaro PEREIRA and Mamadou SAKHO)

who has the best future among all?

for David Luiz and Vincent Kompany, who should i get or should i get them both? :confused:

comments needed

Re: David Luiz or Vincent Kompany?

I would take Kompany.

He is one of the best 3 defenders in the PL, and has the potential to keep that for the next 4 seasons.

D. Luiz might have great potential, but he still has to prove himself in the PL.

One thing in favour of Luiz, is the fact that he will play the international tournaments with Brasil :)

(Miguel VELOSO' date='Daniel AGGER,Jorge ROLANDO,Dmytro CHYGRYNSKIY,Álvaro PEREIRA and Mamadou SAKHO)

for David Luiz and Vincent Kompany, who should i get or should i get them both? :confused:

comments needed[/quote']

Defenitly get both ur defence is NOT the best and they would definetly increase ur defence rating as they both should go up, up!

(Miguel VELOSO' date='Daniel AGGER,Jorge ROLANDO,Dmytro CHYGRYNSKIY,Álvaro PEREIRA and Mamadou SAKHO)

comments needed[/quote']

Get both. Use Veloso and Agger in a swap deal for both. :) If you need cash by selling a third player, then if you play 3 at the back sell Pereira. If you use full backs, sell Dmytro. :)