I've been thinking about this for some time..Dunno if a thread already exists about this suggestion..if yes sorry..

Anyway..I was thinking maybe SM could introduce Team Chemistry..just like in Ultimate Team..It affects it in real life as well so why not..I'm not saying the whole game should depend on this..but it would be nice the chemistry to affect the game a little..I mean look at Barca..Mainly Spanish players..

Anyway..this is just a suggestion..let me know your opinions..:D

Just a small example..:D

kiss_John+terry_wayne+rooney.jpg

Re: Chemistry!

This has the potential to work. However people may not hog all the youth but they will hog all Spanish players for example which isn't realistic. It's like Inter Milan having all English players.

look at man united, best team chemistry and spirit out of the whole league. grind out results especially late in games.

nationalities:

bulgaria england mexico.

ecudaro wales scotland portugal.

france england serbia brazil

dutch....

only 2 players have the same nationality.

chemistry could work, but you need to have much better way of calculating it than nationality i think.

would smalling and rodwell have a better chemistry than vidic and ferdinand ??

nationality yes, plain to see in real life no.

If Chemistry was programmed the same as it is on Fifa Ultimate Team, I would lose interest in the game. If it was made so the more players play together, the better they perform, that would be good, but if they played better due to playing in the same league IN REAL LIFE or for the same country IN REAL LIFE, then people will just lose imagination and not buy new players. Also in that scenario, a bog-standard Barnet team could beat the best rated XI on the game due to 'better chemistry' because the best rated team would have Rooney partnering Messi, and they play in different leagues for different clubs and for different nations.

If Chemistry was programmed the same as it is on Fifa Ultimate Team' date=' I would lose interest in the game. If it was made so the more players play together, the better they perform, that would be good, but if they played better due to playing in the same league IN REAL LIFE or for the same country IN REAL LIFE, then people will just lose imagination and not buy new players. Also in that scenario, a bog-standard Barnet team could beat the best rated XI on the game due to 'better chemistry' because the best rated team would have Rooney partnering Messi, and they play in different leagues for different clubs and for different nations.[/quote']

I agree wholeheartedly with this.

The transfer markets would become so stagnant its untrue.

It can work on FIFA because of the availability of the players your after.

If Chemistry was programmed the same as it is on Fifa Ultimate Team' date=' I would lose interest in the game. If it was made so the more players play together, the better they perform, that would be good, but if they played better due to playing in the same league IN REAL LIFE or for the same country IN REAL LIFE, then people will just lose imagination and not buy new players. Also in that scenario, a bog-standard Barnet team could beat the best rated XI on the game due to 'better chemistry' because the best rated team would have Rooney partnering Messi, and they play in different leagues for different clubs and for different nations.[/quote']

U have got a point..but as i said in the first post..it would have a small affect on the game..

actually this kinda a good suggestion but should be a little modified i think

like team chemistry should depend on how long the players in ur sm team have played together as a team and chemistry increases on wins and also depend on the trophies a team win and also things like transfers , if a losing team buys a good player then team should get a morale boost in a way and maybe if a team is winning and doing in the league then a silly transfer should affect the chemistry for example henry, eto and messi where doing really well for barca in 2009 but in 2010 when ibra came in n partnered up with messi and pedro , barca did do well but not as well as they did with henry messi and eto .... and a recent example is drogba was doing good with anelka but since torres came in chelsea have been confused with they way they are trying to get the right team

Guest <klhepworth.

actually this kinda a good suggestion but should be a little modified i think

like team chemistry should depend on how long the players in ur sm team have played together as a team and chemistry increases on wins and also depend on the trophies a team win and also things like transfers ' date=' if a losing team buys a good player then team should get a morale boost in a way and maybe if a team is winning and doing in the league then a silly transfer should affect the chemistry for example henry, eto and messi where doing really well for barca in 2009 but in 2010 when ibra came in n partnered up with messi and pedro , barca did do well but not as well as they did with henry messi and eto .... and a recent example is drogba was doing good with anelka but since torres came in chelsea have been confused with they way they are trying to get the right team[/quote']

This would be the best way to work it, making the team gel basically, so advancing the morale aspect of the game and something like the more successful you are, winning things, would mean better chemistry and morale and players less likely to get concerns, although this would have to be done in the right way to stop big clubs having players with no concerns:)

This would be the best way to work it' date=' making the team gel basically, so advancing the morale aspect of the game and something like the more successful you are, winning things, would mean better chemistry and morale and players less likely to get concerns, although this would have to be done in the right way to stop big clubs having players with no concerns:)[/quote']

tbf if you win things i can see the attraction, but that just makes the better teams better and the smaller teams to spiral downwards.

would make it even harder for smaller teams to compete with the likes of my man united.

big teams have big players so i dont change my team often unless i sign messi or pique. so unchanged team for this season, probably next 5 years as well. at most 1/2 changes..........

i won he league due to this great team.

it would be unfair to give my chemsitry as smaller teams would be even more at a disadvantage, as if a 95 rated team isnt hard enough to beat already ;)

Guest <klhepworth.

tbf if you win things i can see the attraction' date=' but that just makes the better teams better and the smaller teams to spiral downwards.

would make it even harder for smaller teams to compete with the likes of my man united.

big teams have big players so i dont change my team often unless i sign messi or pique. so unchanged team for this season, probably next 5 years as well. at most 1/2 changes..........

it would be unfair to give my chemsitry as smaller teams would be even more at a disadvantage, as if a 95 rated team isnt hard enough to beat already ;)[/quote']

Yeah, that's what would be the problem, there could be a limit on maximum Chemistry with winning just speeding it up, but the other way, like in UT, would destroy the game's appeal of being able to build your own team:)

tbf if you win things i can see the attraction' date=' but that just makes the better teams better and the smaller teams to spiral downwards.

it would be unfair to give my chemsitry as smaller teams would be even more at a disadvantage, as if a 95 rated team isnt hard enough to beat already ;)[/quote']

Yeah I am in agreement with this statement, I have some big teams and some small teams, Virtually all my large have the same players (with some additions) for a few season's now, where-as with my smaller teams I have had to chop and change, various times in a season, even to the point where only 1 player from my previous season's first XI is still in the team. It would be unfair on smaller teams trying to build up to the top level.

I think its too complicated - its hard enough to get the players you want anyway so the idea of trying to have them in the same league would ruin the game.

I can see the thing about too many transfers ruining the chemistry working slightly better, but when a manager first takes over a club, especially in a new game world, the first thing he will want to do is make a few decent signings so why make it more difficult??