Andre Ayew / Jordan Ayew

Gooner751

Re: Andre Ayew / Jordan Ayew

André frequently starts ahead of Gignac or Valbuena, rise to 89 is pretty much guaranteed, outside chance, maybe even 50/50 for 90 as well, was the team's top scorer recently, until Rémy overtook him with goals in their past 2 matches. Assuming he keeps this up into next season, should get 90 in the first changes if he doesn't get it now.

For Jordan, wouldn't be surprised if he gets close to 86/85 in the next changes. He's been given a lot more playing time recently, and I'm not sure about the other games, but was brought on in an attempt to change the game against Lyon, where he set up Lucho's goal to bring the score back to 2-1. Started against Brest tonight, who are a solid mid-table team, and got himself a goal before being replaced late in the game.

• 5 weeks later...

Deff. get both of them

based on what? an opinion is good based on valid reasons which you never gave, are they full and regular internationals are they poised for big money moves? france is hardly the biggest league in the world and i doubt if there are many 93 rated players on here that play in france nevermind 93+ this is why i ask

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Did not want to start a new thread... but how are these guys doing in France? Will rise in the next changes? Is Jordan Ayew starting games? can i have some info peeps. cheers :)

Marsielle arnt doing the best at the moment, id both to stay with Jordan with about a 30% chance of a +1.

• 4 months later...