SMFA Blocks

SMFA Blocks  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

• Yes - far too many fair deals are being blocked unnecessarily.
    • No - the function is needed to stamp out cheats and should remain as it is.
    • Meh - I've not even noticed any difference.

Re: SMFA Blocks

Even loan deals get blocked.

I wanted to loan some players that are not getting minutes for my team to another team.

When i accepted it, its blocked.

I seriously dun see any sense in this.

Moreover, the other manager and I had the same loan deal accepted in the past.

And I had been in the game world since season 1 while the other manager has been in the game world since season 2 or 3.

Ever since SM "improved" its system, the loan deal wont go thru.

Well done SM...

We will be opening a new thread next week and we will be asking people to post deals that they believe should not have been blocked in it.

We will then investigate each of these deals to see if the system can be improved or whether it is working correctly.

Great work bud, im sure many people will really appreciate you guys looking into this, nice one John :)

Guest drseanfitz

lets just hope that this new thread doesn't end up being just a big damp squib.

after all, they may be opening a new thread, but look carefully and there's no promise of any feed back, just investigations.

and even when feedback on blocked deals was offered earlier in this thread, I'm not sure if there was any(I know my PM went unanswered)

not to mention the experiment they did with allowing you to send tickets regarding SMFA blocked deals(if I recall the feedback wasn't the best then either, usually just told to add more cash.)

Lets see how it goes, im feeling positive about it, im pleased that SM have noticed there is a need to address this issue which is a big step forward to making it better! Fingers crossed if we work with SM we can fix some of the old issues and tweak their program that i can allow the longer term dedicated managers a little more freedom while still catching the little cheats!! ;-)

PS:Stuart H, love the shark gif, very funny mate

Totally AGREE!! The whole blocking system is too strict! A fair deal ended up BLOCK by SMFA!! HATE IT MAN!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT SM... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I agree bud but give them a chance, they have said they are looking into it and fingers crossed the new thread will be made on monday/tuesday next week so we will be able to put some of the blocked transfers in the limelight and perhaps they will be reversed or better still the whole system given a shake up. Patience guys hopefully something will happen next week.

No my one is different... those transfers always go through like EC89 Arsenal manager and Liverpool manager always create many new accounts to bid their players in double price now they are have a squad worth more than 700M each:mad:

If this is actually the case and not just your opinion then you yourself can simply flag the transfer or match result as being dubious and SM will investigate it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...