Marek Hamsik - Keep/sell

I've had Hamsik in my squad for a couple of years. He does not get into my first team, so wondered if its time to sell? I dont need the cash, but he may become unhappy, so could use to swap for a younger player e.g. Mario Gotze

I understand clubs like Man Utd and Chelsea are being linked with him, but is this likely or just media rumors? I believe he signed a 5 year contract about 18months ago, so could be expensive?

It looks like Napoli will qualify for the Champions League next season also, so If he stays at Napoli is there any chance of a rise?

Re: Marek Hamsik - Keep/sell

I've had Hamsik in my squad for a couple of years. He does not get into my first team' date=' so wondered if its time to sell? I dont need the cash, but he may become unhappy, so could use to swap for a younger player e.g. Mario Gotze

I understand clubs like Man Utd and Chelsea are being linked with him, but is this likely or just media rumors? I believe he signed a 5 year contract about 18months ago, so could be expensive?

It looks like Napoli will qualify for the Champions League next season also, so If he stays at Napoli is there any chance of a rise?[/quote']

Don't think he will rise at Napoli, but if the rumors are true he could hit 92.

You could take the option and swap him away for a youngstar, or wait to see if he moves to a top 4 club this summer.

I've had Hamsik in my squad for a couple of years. He does not get into my first team' date=' so wondered if its time to sell? I dont need the cash, but he may become unhappy, so could use to swap for a younger player e.g. Mario Gotze

It looks like Napoli will qualify for the Champions League next season also, so If he stays at Napoli is there any chance of a rise?[/quote']

Well Hamsik is 92 quality but i am not so sure he will get it. You can take a gamble on him moving to a bigger club in the summer for him to go higher than 92, but I haven't heard any rumours around him. If Napoli do well in the Champions League then yes, he may rise.

With champions league football who knows,Napoli may well do a Tottenham and do very well.The guy is very talented and must be getting close to a 92 i think Napoli need to win a trophy or do well in the champs league for him to rise.

I certainly would'nt rush to sell him as theres lots of potential there.

I would use him to swap for someone like Sahin, Khedira, or use him and another player to get a high rated player 93+, no point holding onto stagnating players, Italian teams in general don't do well in European competitions not because they can't apparently because they don't want to, they always say they would rather concentrate on the Serie A title then win some European trophy.