Kaka deal

cky

Re: Kaka deal

In the next change he will drop to 94. After that he will stay at 94 in the next review. Then depending on appearances and performances he should remain at 94 but if things continue the way they are then in the next few changes I can see him dropping to 93. Id take Pato and Silva for him.

Yeah I agree with everyone here take Pato and Silva for Kaka. Pato should hopefully get a rise to 93 soon, he played as well as Ibra and scored as many goals, in less games. Thiago Silva is has been arguably the best defender in Serie A this season, should go to 93

Kaka will most likely leave Madrid (might go back to Milan) and I actually expect him to get his form back (he's been getting better already). If he drops this time I'm sure he'll be able to get back to 95 next season tbh, if he doesn't drop he'll stay for sure.

But then again, Pato and Silva is an offer you can't refuse. Silva will go to 93 and Pato might get it (though doubt it) and both could rise next season. Good deal.