Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Maxpayne

Please Read

I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh as they was last changes (but they probably will), so i ask you in advance, doublecheck the players and teams you are mostly intersted in, especially the middle-bottom table ones, i will do my best in the little time i have, and dont rely too much on my ratings but think of them as an general idea of the average ratings that the team players will get, and as i said before be sure to double check and ask more detailed info if you are concerned.

Also, im not really updated on those players that have little minutes but that have been playing constantly since the last changes up to now, so if anyone discovers such players, and you think they have the wrong prediction, just post a notification, so i can edit it.

Alright, Ty for reading til here, i hope my predictions will give you an idea of how the italian changes will be, but again, be sure to double check the stats of the players/teams your interested in.

PS. i Also have little time, so im not sure how long it will take to complete all the predictions, so any help will be more than Welcome

Serie A League Table

seriearesultsfixturesta.png

Links to the predicted teams:

Milan

Internazionale

Napoli

Udinese

Lazio

Roma

Juventus

Palermo

Fiorentina

Genoa

Catania

Parma

Cagliari

Cesena

Chievo

Bologna

Lecce

Sampdoria

Brescia

Bari

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

i think maicon should deffo drop, how he is above ramos and alves is just plan ridiculous.

i think maicon to 95>94/95.

or maybe 95>95/94 but either way imo, he is at a huge risk of a drop.

terry, ferdinand, alves, ramos, lahm, evra, cole..............maicon...

his form dosnt warrant him being above all of them especially with the fact inter's defence this season is awful !

i think maicon should deffo drop' date=' how he is above ramos and alves is just plan ridiculous.

i think maicon to 95>94/95.

or maybe 95>95/94 but either way imo, he is at a huge risk of a drop.

terry, ferdinand, alves, ramos, lahm, evra, cole..............maicon...

his form dosnt warrant him being above all of them especially with the fact inter's defence this season is awful ![/quote']

yea i kind of agree, but Maicon lately has shown some great performances, and he is also 2nd best assist man (8 assits),

his case is abit like Ribery's, prety awful during the season, but started playing much better now near the changes.

Yet i do think your right, ill change him to 95/94

Is Milan really so overrated? Look at them ..they won the title and still only have 4 risers and even those are +1 or in doubts .:confused:

Milan's average is already quite high, and Milan didnt actualy do anything extraordinary this season, it was atually Inter, Roma and all others that werent the same as last season.

Milan ofc has done constantly well, but you cant argue the fact that in Europe they havent done prety much anything.

Also i am taking into consideration the fact that Serie A has went 1 step down in the FIFA Rankings, Bundesliga surpassed us, and if you check the Bundesliga's league average, is lower than the Italian, so SM will have to even as much as possible the current gap between the 2 leagues, that explains the quite generous rises in the Bundesliga, and the harsh drops and non-rises in the serie A.

Is Milan really so overrated? Look at them ..they won the title and still only have 4 risers and even those are +1 or in doubts .:confused:
Top effort - I've got to spread' date=' but rest assured I'll get it to you! :D

Cautious predictions, but I'll take 'em anyday over wildly exaggerated ones.[/quote']

^agreed.

also doru, not to argue but im interested who do you think should deserve a rise?

just because a team wins a championship dosnt mean a rating increase all the time.

i agree with maxpayne's analysis perfectly.

if you can see a player thats under rated suggest it as i said, they are actually already spot on conviently :)

Great work mate! If Hernanes doesn't rise now' date=' do you think he'll surely rise next time?[/quote']

dont know mate, Lazio has been quite unpredictable at each league, last season they were near to relegation, this season they are fighting for the champions league (and if they get it, id say Hernanes is almost certain to rise, otherwise id say he has a 60-65% chance to rise), dont want to get too exagerated, because Lazio's average is quite low, yet he has done a fatastic season with 11 goals (Lazio's top scorer) and 5 assists.

^agreed.

also doru' date=' not to argue but im interested who do you think should deserve a rise?

just because a team wins a championship dosnt mean a rating increase all the time.

i agree with maxpayne's analysis perfectly.

if you can see a player thats under rated suggest it as i said, they are actually already spot on conviently :)[/quote']

As you mentioned.. Milan won Calcio 2010-2011 but i dont agree with a 96 for Ibrahimovic. He improved during the last few games but that doesnt takes away all that gray period when he was Torres-like in Barcelona and a little bit better after his transfer to Milan.

After Internazionale, he never played to deserve such a high rating. Do you think his name is sustaining it for such a long period?

As you mentioned.. Milan won Calcio 2010-2011 but i dont agree with a 96 for Ibrahimovic. He improved during the last few games but that doesnt takes away all that gray period when he was Torres-like in Barcelona and a little bit better after his transfer to Milan.

After Internazionale' date=' he never played to deserve such a high rating. Do you think his name is sustaining it for such a long period?[/quote']Check his stats from Barcelona period and compare them with Milan.

He scored more goals for Barca than Milan , the only difference is that he got more assists. Can't really compare him to Torres ;)

After Internazionale' date=' he never played to deserve such a high rating. Do you think his name is sustaining it for such a long period?[/quote']

15 goals a season ever since he moved to a major league, one blip yes but he is a consistent goal scorer.

he was nothing like torres at barca. the media just went on and on and on to get him out. people use your god dam brains. he may not have been messi but how was he a sensational flop ?

16 goals is not a flop. its virtually the same as villa, who has been playing in spain for his whole life.

to compare torres to ibra is just ridiculous. i dont rate ibra that much but even i think thats nonsense.

you must surely agree ?

at milan he has 11 assists or something and 15 goals. ( i havnt looked at stats so check up if you want this is general knowledge from me here..)

compared to rooney he is very similar, rooney has also scored around 15 goals a season for the best part of 7 years.

he never had a ridiculous dip in form like rooney, so i have no problem with ibra being 96. i just showed that he deserved it a consistent goal scorer is rare. by consistent i mean over 7 years, come on thats impressive =96.

rooney is 95 and is virtually as good / i think he is better but his dip in form was reason for his drop and providing he goes back up ibra deserves his rating :)

if rooney dosnt go back up ibra should drop.

my opinions anyway, ibra is a good player and the media like to talk nonsense and people copy them.

eg berbatov is a flop. idiots are still calling him rubbish when he is the 7th top scorer in the WORLD in the most competitive league in the world.

stupid fans / non fans alike saying he needs to be sold in the summer, nonsense. thats how you get repaid for carrying united through the first half of the season ?

my point is ibra fully deserves his 96, forget the media use your own brain :)

i think rooney sshould be the same as him, but not too bothered.

i compare rooney has he is a fwd of similar rating.

even if rooney dosnt rise this time i wont care too much personally, ibra has more assists too.......i think ?

Check his stats from Barcelona period and compare them with Milan.

He scored more goals for Barca than Milan ' date=' the only difference is that he got more assists. Can't really compare him to Torres ;)[/quote']

Not comparing statistics as La Liga teams dont offer much resistance as Premier League's. Just saying that his current rating doesnt represents well his current performances.

Otherwise, who would switch teams when you're in Barcelona?

(not mentioning also personal problems etc..) imo, 96 is too much.

Kozak +2? Taking only stats into consideration this seems to be too much or did he play that well?

Boateng might be 90/89 as he did an outstanding job in every game I've watched.

Oh, and did I say great job? No? Great job! ;)

Archived