Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

dont know mate' date=' Lazio has been quite unpredictable at each league, last season they were near to relegation, this season they are fighting for the champions league (and if they get it, id say Hernanes is almost certain to rise, otherwise id say he has a 60-65% chance to rise), dont want to get too exagerated, because Lazio's average is quite low, yet he has done a fatastic season with 11 goals (Lazio's top scorer) and 5 assists.[/quote']

Okay, thanks! :)

Kozak +2? Taking only stats into consideration this seems to be too much or did he play that well?

Boateng might be 90/89 as he did an outstanding job in every game I've watched.

Oh' date=' and did I say great job? No? Great job! ;)[/quote']

Well, Kozak scored 6 goals and has been prety much the main substitute for the main strikers, maybe 86 its abit too optimistic, so ill add an 85 to it,yet i think he deserves an 86 (that is if lazio qualifies for CL)

Well' date=' Kozak scored 6 goals and has been prety much the main substitute for the main strikers, maybe 86 its abit too optimistic, so ill add an 85 to it,yet i think he deserves an 86 (that is if lazio qualifies for CL)[/quote']

He has played 47 minutes since he has been rated (one goal).

As I said, I can't judge him by his quality I only took a look at his stats - and they do not feel like +2. But you might be right, if Lazio ends up fourth SM might be generous.

Alright, the current top half of the league is done, now the though part begins :D.

I'll start the bottom half later on.

If you think any of the current predictions might be wrong, or if i missed any possible riser or dropper, let me know so i can check and edit, ty :)

As you mentioned.. Milan won Calcio 2010-2011 but i dont agree with a 96 for Ibrahimovic. He improved during the last few games but that doesnt takes away all that gray period when he was Torres-like in Barcelona and a little bit better after his transfer to Milan.

After Internazionale' date=' he never played to deserve such a high rating. Do you think his name is sustaining it for such a long period?[/quote']

i was actually thinking of putting him as 96/95, but i doubt that SM will drop him now that Milan has won the championship, hes been vital in the 1st half of the season where he deserved his 96, ofc his performances have been much less decisive lately, he got sent off quite often in this second half of the season, and didnt score much, but still Milan won the league, and that should be enough to warrant him to keep his 96, as when he was available, he was always on the field playing.

So far Ibra has 22 goals and 13 assists in all competitions, not too bad counting that Villa from barca has 22 goals and 11 assists in all competitions.

And if Villa is safe (and he is) i dont see why Ibra shouldnt be as Milan won the title.

I know Palermo ratings are probably coming but whats your thoughts on Munoz? 88?

He is a good player' date=' but the Palermo defense has been shocking this season, infact their defnse is the 2nd worse of the league, only Lecce has done worse and by only 2 goals... Munoz changes to rise are high, but im not 100% convinced, id say an 80-85% chance to rise to 88 and next season, if Palermo does much, much better defensively, and they get to at least EL, maybe he will have a shot at 89, if ofc he will be a regular.

I know the Palermo ratings are probs coming as well, but I'd do with knowing now...Will ANDJELKOVIC, Siniša rise again these changes? :)

He wont rise, since the last changes he didnt play a minute.

Max, just assume SM will be just as harsh as last time and do your ratings accordingly.

Remember, Serie A is now #4 league, behind Bundesliga. That means there will be less top ratings (e.g. Maicon down) and teams who performed well won't rise as much.

Net ratings will be negative since the league has gone down in ranking.

Max' date=' just assume SM will be just as harsh as last time and do your ratings accordingly.

Remember, Serie A is now #4 league, behind Bundesliga. That means there will be less top ratings (e.g. Maicon down) and teams who performed well won't rise as much.

Net ratings will be negative since the league has gone down in ranking.[/quote']

yea, thats exactly what im doing.

Infact if you check the page with the predictions, its actually socking how many droppers and possible droppers there are

No you're not. I took a look and see net ratings at around +/- 0. Remember' date=' there will be many more drops than rises.[/quote']

well, SM was mostly harsh with the bottom teams, they wont just cut the ratings of all player just because they didnt get into the 1st 6

yea' date=' thats exactly what im doing.

Infact if you check the page with the predictions, its actually socking how many droppers and possible droppers tehre are[/quote']

I'm shocked how many risers there are. Remember last time Max...

Not trying to be difficult but give you a heads up on what will happen ;)

well' date=' SM was mostly harsh with the bottomo teams, they wont just cut the ratings of all player just because they didnt get into the 1st 6[/quote']

Remember Milan last time? Top of league I think and half the team dropped.

well' date=' SM was mostly harsh with the bottom teams, they wont just cut the ratings of all player just because they didnt get into the 1st 6[/quote']

Oh and yes they will...look at Bundesliga team ratings. They're significantly lower than those in Serie A which won't sit well with SM ;)

Remember Milan last time? Top of league I think and half the team dropped.

yep, and so you think they will drop the same way again? i dont think so

I think most of the massacre was done last time, now i dont think there will be such a big cut on the top teams (maybe Inter, but Inter still won already 2 trophies and could win a 3rd one), but the bottom teams are gona suffer.

yep' date=' and so you think they will drop the same way again? i dont think so

I think most of the massacre was done last time, now i dont think there will be such a big cut on the top teams (maybe Inter, but Inter still won aleady 2 throphies and could win a 3rd one), but the bottom teams are gona suffer.[/quote']

Massacre will end only after Bundesliga is rated higher...and there's still lots of work to be done. Milan probably won't be hit that badly but teams like Inter will (Ranocchia no rise but he's played so bad so lol anyways. That's like giving Heurelho Gomes a rise :D) (and half the team of inter will drop probably :D)

It's all relative.

Massacre will end only after Bundesliga is rated higher...and there's still lots of work to be done. Milan probably won't be hit that badly but teams like Inter will (Ranocchia no rise' date=' probably half the team will drop :D)

It's all relative.[/quote']

well, personally i doubt that Germany will ever have a higher average league wise than Italy, Italy has more better teams (Inter, Juve, Roma, Milan and the various Lazio, Fiorentina, Napoli, Udinese, Palermo, which every year one or 2 of them 2 great)

Germany has Only Bayern Munchin, Borussia might just be last seasons Wolfsburg, once they sell their best pieces, they will become average again, Schalke isnt anything special, so isnt wolfsburg, i really dont see great clubs besides Bayern.

The problem with the italian teams is that they snob too much the EL, which is teh main reason Italy went down, cuz if Italian team at least tried to put some effort in that cup, Germany would be miles from Italy in the rankings.

I doubt Germany will ever really surpass italy.

well' date=' personally i doubt that Germany will ever have a higher average league wise than Italy, Italy has more better teams (Inter, Juve, Roma, Milan and the various Lazio, Fiorentina, Napoli, Udinese, Palermo, which every year one or 2 of them 2 great)

Germany has Only Bayern Munchin, Borussia might just be last seasons Wolfsburg, once they sell their best pieces, they will become average again, Schalke isnt anything special, so isnt wolfsburg, i really dont see great clubs besides Bayern.

The problem with the italian teams is that they snob too much the EL, which is teh main reason Italy went down, cuz if Italian team at least tried to put some effort in that cup, Germany would be miles from Italy in the rankings.

I doubt Germany will ever really surpass italy.[/quote']

I'm not against you...gosh. But Germany ALREADY DID pass italy ;)

Stats are stats and therefore Germany goes up, Italy goes down. Once Italy's results go up, you may reclaim your position.

Germany has outperformed italy 4 years in a row. So yes, Germany will be rated higher than italy for several years now, perhaps forever :D. SM will adjust ratings accordingly.

###

PS. Wolfsburg is rubbish and should've gone down. And Germany is greater than Italy now ;). And Hannover, Mainz, and Nurnberg are great now, lol. But Bremen, Schalke, HSV, and Stuttgart are usually the other greater ones.