Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

by the way' date=' with the way inter is playing... do you think some of their star players might drop?

cambiasso maicon julio cesar etc?[/quote']

I think that Cambiasso is almost SURELY going to drop.. I mean, he's a 95-rated player right now, so he has the same rating Fabregas or Rooney have.. Moreover, Inter are being awful, so I guess he's going to drop, even if he's often less bad than the others :)

As far as Julio Cesar is concerned, I think he's going to stay, at least for the really next reviews as he's still a starter in Brasilian NT, I rate him higher than Reina who is 93 rated, and after all he still deserves that rating.. Consider that Gigi Buffon kept his 94 rating even after Juve's embarassing last two seasons, so I don't see why SM should drop him now ;)

Personally (it's MY opinion) Maicon will drop, even if I love him, I think that when he's fit he still is the best RB of the world, but his performances 'till now do NOT reflect his actual rating (which is extremely high for a defender, and higher than Sergio Ramos, who is miles better than him ATM).. As for Sneijder, I think he's going to stay for the next reviews, he will maybe drop at the end of the season :)

Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Ranocchia & Bonucci had any chance to get a +1 ¿?

I'm Not to experienced with the Serie A, but I dont think either will rise.

In inter Milan, I dont belive anyone should be concered with the rising in all players except the obvious(Obi, Alvarez etc.). Ranocchia has also only played 2 games for them and that isn't much.

Bonucci's team is doing very very well, but he isn't playing much either. He has played only 3 games, and their were reports that he was almost sold to Zenit this summer, so I don't think the Juve Manager has him in his plans for the future.

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

How much will Chiellini drop by?

The way Juventus are playing' date=' I'd be shocked if he drops. If he hasn't dropped yet it'll be surprising if he does but -1 should happen.

Ranocchia & Bonucci had any chance to get a +1 ¿?

Neither has a chance. Neither are first choice at their club so I wouldn't expect it.

with inter playing so badly would some of there players be looking to drop? cambiasso is the one i am worried about

IMO Cambiasso is the 1 from Inter Stars that should stay. Scoring goals, making assists and played most of the games.

Maicon will drop -1 and J.Cesar has 50/50 chance as he's not doing good as the past years but he dropped in the last review so everything is possible as i said before.

Regarding Inter's Ricardo Álvarez' date=' I suppose he will only get +1? Or can he push for a +2?[/quote']

I'd say that a +2 would be the maximum that he is realistically going to achieve. He's not featured on a regular basis and the change of management hasn't helped either. 5 appearances thus far isn't too bad though...

Regarding Inter's Ricardo Álvarez' date=' I suppose he will only get +1? Or can he push for a +2?[/quote']

+1 might be pushing it alone. He's been average since his move and has rarely featured. Though with his rating and big move to Europe, a +1 probably will happen if he appears a few more times.

with inter playing so badly would some of there players be looking to drop? cambiasso is the one i am worried about

Honestly' date=' he'd probably be one of the only "big stars" at Inter I wouldn't drop. But yeah, players like Cesar, Zanetti, Maicon, Samuel, Lucio, Stankovic. And if Cambiasso drops, Sneijder better drop as well, but with his reputation it's doubtful.

What about Nagatomo?

(I think +1)

He's really been nothing special this season, though seeing he's played every game and in the CL, I can see a +1.

How long has Paulo Barreto been injured for? Is this why hes made so few appearences? Should he keep him rating?

Thanks in advance!

He's been injured for quite a while. He's been pretty much injured since last season at Bari. Hard to say if we'll see him soon or not. With how SM rate Serie A' date=' it's difficult to say if he should keep his rating. Based on his ability? He should.

What do people think of Juraj Kucka's rating? Seems he's pinned for a rise that much is clear. But I'd like to ask the ones who have watched him play - is he an Inter (or big 4 for that matter) material in a year's time?

Iffy if I would pin him down for a rise. Yes he's a starter at Genoa but they've haven't been in cracking form and an 87 would suit where Genoa is at the moment. However, I think he's Inter material and will be joining them either in January or next Summer so I would definitely keep him.

Could Kevin Constant of Genoa get an 88 in the next review?

Like Kucka, I'd be iffy on a rise, however, with him so heavily linked with a move to Milan, even enough to send Milan's director to their training session a couple of weeks ago. Definitely a player I'd keep.

I was wondering what you think would happen to Eros Pisano's rating? He seems to be playing for the first time regularly - is he doing well?

He's done quite well. Definitely in for a decent rise. +3, maybe +4 and a very small chance of a +5 depending on where Palermo is when the ratings come in.