Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I´ve asked this on the french thread' date=' but i will ask here also:

1. Do Serie B players get a review on these changes

2. If they do, what rise can the players that are starters there (like Leali) can get??

Thnaks in advance[/quote']

Personally don't think so, though I honestly don't know. As for Leali, a +5 is probably the best he'll be looking at so far, however he "was looked at by Guardiola while he was in Italy" over the weekend so definitely a player too keep. Mainly depends on ratings, don't think many will go all that high.

Anyone?

Help much appreciated.

I watch a lot of Juventus and so far Vidal could rise but its quite likely they'll wait until 2 reviews just to be sure he keeps it up. Marchisio is likely to go up to 91 so in that context i can see them both on 91 and Pirlo on his 92.

Is buying Javier Zanetti a good idea? I can buy him for 5.3M but my Chairman values him at 7M so i should be able to sell him off to a com team for a profit at least once his transfer ban is up or is he likely to bomb in rating?

He'll probably drop 1 due to Inter's pathetic form. Wouldn't say he'll bomb in rating as he's still a very good player. Still, such a cheap player and if you could use him is a great buy.

He'll probably drop 1 due to Inter's pathetic form. Wouldn't say he'll bomb in rating as he's still a very good player. Still' date=' such a cheap player and if you could use him is a great buy.[/quote']

A 1 drop in rating isn't to bad if he gets one so I think I'll go for it, cheers

Still not convinced. Was tipped to be loaned out in January. Not sure what Ranieri plans to do if he wants to continue with that. Probably will continue with sub cameo roles at the moment. Honestly though' date=' I'd keep him, he's getting caps for Argentina (somehow) and with that and his sub appearances in the league and CL, he's got potential.[/quote']

Cheers, ok thanks for that. I guess you never know lol!

What would be your prediction in these changes for Agyemang-Badu? I'm assuming he has serious potential if he's already starting for the league leaders' date=' but hw far do you think he can go?[/quote']

Kids got talent. Could be as high as low 90's by his peak. Obvious a guess but going by how much better he's getting he could. Probably a +3 as he's not always an automatic starter. An 85 is probably where he should be at the moment.

Can anyone reveal much about these. I only really know Antonelli' date=' and even then not enough to say other than he should stay.

Fabio CERAVOLO

Cristiano ZANETTI

Luca ANTONELLI

Almeida ZE EDUARDO

Marco CALDERONI

Marcos DINIZ

Antonio CANDREVA

All help much apprechiated.[/quote']

Ceravolo's doing decently well at Reggina in Serie B. They're sitting in the play-offs. Not an automatic starter but has 6 goals in his 15 appearances. Resigned for them from Atalanta over the summer. Be iffy, might stay due to their position and his goals as a winger.

Cristiano Zanetti will continue to fall. Definitely sell him.

Antonelli as answered before will probably stay.

Know really nothing of Eduardo. He's been out injured since early September so yet to show what he can do. Probably a stay.

Marco's currently playing in Lega Pro 1 at the moment. Don't get where SM get he's ever played for Grosseto. My guess is he could drop. 82 is a bit high for him.

Diniz is also playing in Lega Pro 1. Again has to be upgraded as he's not at Milan anymore. Again another player who could and probably will drop.

Candreva is starting at a very poor Cesena team. Could drop. He is on loan from Udinese, though no way is he probably ever getting into their team.

So honestly, they're all pretty much droppers/mediocre. Antonelli is a safe bet and I don't know a thing about Eduardo (should ask people who know about Brazilians as he just signed for them.)

What do you people think will happen to these players:

MEXES' date=' Philippe

SNEIJDER, Wesley

Thanks in advance people :)[/quote']

Honestly, both should drop. Sneijder hasn't been half as good as most would say he has been. Simply not playing of the standard we know he can.

Thanks for your opinion on Agyemang-Badu NF' date=' I was going to ask a simular question as I just prised him away for 5.5m.

Another question I have, Marchisio or Inler? I hope I don't see any Napoli bias :P[/quote']

Probably Marchisio. I love Inler but find Marchisio to be a bit better, in sensational form, and the one most likely to rise, but you probably couldn't go wrong with either.

What do you people think will happen to these players:

MEXES' date=' Philippe

SNEIJDER, Wesley

Thanks in advance people :)[/quote']

Hmm for Sneijder, he will be let off. Firstly he was injured in september for a bit so missed some games and also when Gasperini was manager, in some games he deployed a formation which did not suit Sneijder. A formation that had no place for AM players. I think it was 3-4-3 where Sneijder was placed on RW. The whole team couldnt adapt. So far he has 3 assists and 1 goal in 6 apps which isnt bad so I think he will stay. SM wont drop him.

Also with Mexes, he was out with a knee injury for a while and has recently had an operation on his hand which resulted in him being out for two weeks. He cant get into the starting line up for this reason. SM can take a strict or kind approach. I think they will keep him at 92.

I've seen every one of Juve's matches this year, and I'm sure that Lichtsteiner deserves a rise to 90. He's been without a doubt Juve's most solid defender with some excellent attacking capabilities, the only player to be a definite for every team Conte's picked and in my opinion the most consistent performer in the entire team.

Sorry if I'm repeating anything guys, I'd just like your more experienced opinions :)

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Lucio doesnt have a very good chance of keeping 94. Most likely will drop to 93 but Zlatan will stay at 96' date=' he has been performing well.[/quote']

I'm sorry but I don't agree about Ibrahimovic. Yes, he's not doing bad, but does he deserve a 96? Is he at the same level of Villa or Rooney? I definitely don't think so. So, this is what i think's gonna happen:

Mexes 92--->91

Lucio 94--->93

Snejider 95--->94

Ibrahimovic 96--->95/94

Marchisio 90--->91

Inler 90--->91/90