Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I'm sorry but I don't agree about Ibrahimovic. Yes' date=' he's not doing bad, but does he deserve a 96? Is he at the same level of Villa or Rooney? I definitely don't think so. So, this is what i think's gonna happen:

Mexes 92--->91

Lucio 94--->93

Snejider 95--->94

Ibrahimovic 96--->95/94

Marchisio 90--->91

Inler 90--->91/90[/quote']

hahahahaha don't make me laugh...Ibra 96>94(a chance to drop to 94?HAHAHAHAHAH he'll STAY because he's class and is doing very good.

Sneijder to drop?He'll stay even if his team is doing AWFUL but he's their key player and wil stay for now.Inler rise?For what?will stay.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

I'm sorry but I don't agree about Ibrahimovic. Yes' date=' he's not doing bad, but does he deserve a 96? Is he at the same level of Villa or Rooney? I definitely don't think so. So, this is what i think's gonna happen:

Mexes 92--->91

Lucio 94--->93

Snejider 95--->94

Ibrahimovic 96--->95/94

Marchisio 90--->91

Ibra is a different type of striker than Rooney or Villa, but in all honestly i personally rate Ibra higher than those two mentioned.

He keeps playing good, scoring a lot, and most important HE KEEPS BECOMING LEAGUE CHAMPION IN EVERY CLUB HE PLAYS SINCE LIKE 2002.

I would say he stay but last Italian reviews have been incredible harsh so it might happen that he drops to 95, 94 is out of the question.

Ibra is a different type of striker than Rooney or Villa' date=' but in all honestly i personally rate Ibra higher than those two mentioned.

He keeps playing good, scoring a lot, and most important HE KEEPS BECOMING LEAGUE CHAMPION IN EVERY CLUB HE PLAYS SINCE LIKE 2002.

I would say he stay but last Italian reviews have been incredible harsh so it might happen that he drops to 95, 94 is out of the question.[/quote']

I Agree. ;) ;)

Mexes 92--->91

Lucio 94--->93

Snejider 95--->94

Ibrahimovic 96--->95/94

Marchisio 90--->91

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I'm also going to disagree with what you say. The important thing is that Ibra is playing good. He has scored 5 goals and has 2 assists in 7 games. Compare this to Rooney, who has has 9 goals in 10 games and 2 assists. He has had 3 more games. That's just comparison with the stats and the ratios are similar (Rooney 0.90 and Ibra 0.71) but like I said the most important thing is Ibra is scoring goals which he will continue to do so leading up to the review and playing good so he wont drop. Normally if a player is playing bad or their team is playing bad or they're playing in a weaker league with a rating cap, then they drop. Those three do not apply to Ibra.

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I've seen every one of Juve's matches this year' date=' and I'm sure that Lichtsteiner deserves a rise to 90. He's been without a doubt Juve's most solid defender with some excellent attacking capabilities, the only player to be a definite for every team Conte's picked and in my opinion the most consistent performer in the entire team.

Sorry if I'm repeating anything guys, I'd just like your more experienced opinions :)[/quote']

I'd like to think this too as he has been very good and he is my right back for my team :D

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Sneijder to drop?He'll stay even if his team is doing AWFUL but he's their key player and wil stay for now.

I think he'll drop, even if he is one of the best players in the world in that role, he can't have 95 since Inter has never been in the top 10 Italian team this year... I don't think they'll let a team like this have a player rated 95

Inler to rise if Napoli does well in CL, imho they could make him rise cause he's playing good and regularly there.

And for Ibra, everyone has their opinion, I think he is not the same player as a couple years ago so he doesen't deserve a 96.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I think he'll drop' date=' even if he is one of the best players in the world in that role, he can't have 95 since Inter has never been in the top 10 Italian team this year... I don't think they'll let a team like this have a player rated 95

Inler to rise if Napoli does well in CL, imho they could make him rise cause he's playing good and regularly there.

And for Ibra, everyone has their opinion, I think he is not the same player as a couple years ago so he doesen't deserve a 96.[/quote']

Are you joking? Ibrahimovic is doing very well in Milan. Doubt sneijder will drop.

Hi people what about Cambiasso in the next review will he stay or drop?

I think he's a brilliant player, but I would be suprised if he didn't drop. 95 is rare/high, and he has not been playing near level that for a while now, even just in the context of the Italian league, which you could argue has become weaker.

Andrea POLI

-1?

I don't understand why people underate Seria A. I love watching the games. They have Lots of good teams so there is always a good chance of exciting fixtures. Some of the lower placed teams will never make it but thats no different to most other leagues.

Possibly. He joined on loan injured and then got re-injured in October. 50/50 at the moment.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Hi people I need your help.

I need a LB and dom't know which one to get and who has the more chance to get an increase in the next review between:

Stefan Radu (88) - Lazio

Jose Enrique (88) - Liverpool

Michal Kadlec (88)- Bayern Leverkusen

Among this three the best is José Enrique, who will probably rise in the next changes :D

Hi people I need your help.

I need a LB and dom't know which one to get and who has the more chance to get an increase in the next review between:

Stefan Radu (88) - Lazio

Jose Enrique (88) - Liverpool

Michal Kadlec (88)- Bayern Leverkusen

Definitely Enrique :). He might get a rise in next rating changes :).

Hi can anyone say if any of these are worth picking up as talents or just risers.

Udinese:

Ayres FABINHO

Oliveira JEFFERSON

Abdoul SISSOKO

Joel EKSTRAND

Daniel BRADASCHIA

Antonio MARINO

Ergün BERISHA

Diogo SODINHA

Napoli:

Crescenzo LICCARDO

Luca GIANNONE