Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

hi fellas' date='

what chance is their of...

Armero 89 > 90

Isla 89 > 90

Asamoah 89 > 90

i think armero to 90 is surely a certainty? which must mean a few others at Udinese must have a chance too.

thx.[/quote']

armero deserves 90 but somehow i dont think SM is generous enough.... esp since udi isn't in the champ league

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Small chance of rising. I sold him last night and have watched Juve today and he has been good :(

I was thinking of buying him as a short term solution whilst also making a bit of money on him, can't quite convince myself to buy him though as I'm not sure if he'll rise. Regretting the sale now? :)

I was thinking of buying him as a short term solution whilst also making a bit of money on him' date=' can't quite convince myself to buy him though as I'm not sure if he'll rise. Regretting the sale now? :)[/quote']

Not really, sold him for 16m so very happy with the price. Plus im the only person who has bidded on an unmanaged Michel Bastos so far at 12m so all good :D

Pepe could rise, but alot easier risers out there and bigger potential.

I was thinking of buying him as a short term solution whilst also making a bit of money on him' date=' can't quite convince myself to buy him though as I'm not sure if he'll rise. Regretting the sale now? :)[/quote']

He's a good player...buy him :P.

BTW...Matri scored again 90 is almost sure right?

Probably been mentioned already but I can't find it, so Jose Angel? I heard he's been one of the star performers in a perhaps under performing Roma side?

What's his odds on the national team, I see Jose Enrique and Jordie Alba are in his way, so that might stop him getting the higher ratings as fast? Both those two are taken in my world btw.

Reports in the Uk are again linking Ilicic with a 20-30m move to Chelsea, Arsenal + Tottenham.

I find it unlikely that he would come to England straight away though as surely some of the bigger Italian teams will be keeping tabs on him??

Can you see him staying at Palermo in January or will he be moving in the summer instead??

Reports in the Uk are again linking Ilicic with a 20-30m move to Chelsea' date=' Arsenal + Tottenham.

I find it unlikely that he would come to England straight away though as surely some of the bigger Italian teams will be keeping tabs on him??

Can you see him staying at Palermo in January or will he be moving in the summer instead??[/quote']

i don't think chelsea..

maybe a mid size english club....

defintely not 20M material though

Taye TAIWO

I know he had an injury but he didn't play the last game v fiorentina so i don't know whether he's the definate first choice/will rise etc.

Many thanks.

Bit difficult to pick who is first out of Antonini and Zambrotta. After their overall displays, Taiwo should be last, though he could have been rested for Barcelona, the first 2 have been much better this season. He's more in danger of dropping then rising in all honesty and not first choice.