Sign in to follow this  
Maxpayne

Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Taye TAIWO

I know he had an injury but he didn't play the last game v fiorentina so i don't know whether he's the definate first choice/will rise etc.

Many thanks.

He wont rise. If he is first choice, Allegri sure isnt showing it. Doubt he will rise to 90 for quite a while yet.

Taye TAIWO

I know he had an injury but he didn't play the last game v fiorentina so i don't know whether he's the definate first choice/will rise etc.

Many thanks.

He isn't actually the first choice LB. Allegri doesn't like him, and during the first performances he looks really weak defending, and even ridicously uncoordinated. Abate, Nocerino and above all Boa are 89 rated AC milan players you have to buy, forget Taiwo :D

He isn't actually the first choice LB. Allegri doesn't like him' date=' and during the first performances he looks really weak defending, and even ridicously uncoordinated. Abate, Nocerino and above all Boa are 89 rated AC milan players you have to buy, forget Taiwo :D[/quote']

Thanks argala, but its just for a p/e deal, not a milan free for all, muchI need it!

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Any rise this time around for Viviani' date=' Crisetig and Magnusson? And are they worth keeping hold of too? Thanks![/quote']

None of them will rise soon: Viviani played only once this year against Slovan in EL, whereas Crisetig and Magnusson have never played :) I've seen Crisetig and Viviani play and I can tell you without doubts that they're worth a try :D Crisetig is great, he's only 18 years old but sometimes he's called by first team.. He has not played that much, but italian teams don't trust youngsters as much as other do, so the simple fact that he has been called serveral times is a proof about his potential :) Moreover, Benitez used to make him play ;) As for Viviani, he's another good player and I'd keep him even because Luis Enrique takes youngsters into great consideration, so he might be called sometimes ;) As for Magnusson, I support Juventus, so I have heard about him, but I've never seen him in action :D Of course I heard only great things about him, but it's quite normal when you talk about an 18 years old guy, I rarely trust this kind of rumours :D To sum up, keep without doubts Crisetig and Viviani if you don't expect sudden a rise.. As for Magnusson, he has never played with the first team, so no-one except from his parents can have a precise opinion about him :D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

None of them will rise soon: Viviani played only once this year against Slovan in EL' date=' whereas Crisetig and Magnusson have never played :) I've seen Crisetig and Viviani play and I can tell you without doubts that they're worth a try :D Crisetig is great, he's only 18 years old but sometimes he's called by first team.. He has not played that much, but italian teams don't trust youngsters as much as other do, so the simple fact that he has been called serveral times is a proof about his potential :) Moreover, Benitez used to make him play ;) As for Viviani, he's another good player and I'd keep him even because Luis Enrique takes youngsters into great consideration, so he might be called sometimes ;) As for Magnusson, I support Juventus, so I have heard about him, but I've never seen him in action :D Of course I heard only great things about him, but it's quite normal when you talk about an 18 years old guy, I rarely trust this kind of rumours :D To sum up, keep without doubts Crisetig and Viviani if you don't expect sudden a rise.. As for Magnusson, he has never played with the first team, so no-one except from his parents can have a precise opinion about him :D[/quote']

Thanks v much man!

Hi can anyone say if any of these are worth picking up as talents or just risers.

Udinese:

Ayres FABINHO

Oliveira JEFFERSON

Abdoul SISSOKO

Joel EKSTRAND

Daniel BRADASCHIA

Antonio MARINO

Erg√ľn BERISHA

Diogo SODINHA

Napoli:

Crescenzo LICCARDO

Luca GIANNONE

Cosimo PALUMBO

Cristian CHAVEZ

All help much apprechiated.

thanks NapoliFan, i know its a real pain, but could you shed any light on these for me please?

Loving the roar of the stadium tonight!

thanks NapoliFan' date=' i know its a real pain, but could you shed any light on these for me please?

Loving the roar of the stadium tonight![/quote']

Wouldn't bother any of the Napoli players there.

Fabinho is a decent player. Getting some game time at Modena. Not a bad shout to get.

Marrino's also a good young player. Starter for Reggina, could help them get promoted.

About it of being worthy to get.

Wouldn't bother any of the Napoli players there.

Fabinho is a decent player. Getting some game time at Modena. Not a bad shout to get.

Marrino's also a good young player. Starter for Reggina' date=' could help them get promoted.

About it of being worthy to get.[/quote']

Thats a shame, this Gold champ i joined is so old everyone is gone, so i'm trawling the unlikely suspects. thanks for having a look. forza napoli.

Hi people, could someone help me with these:

- Nesta 94 (7 games/ 7 lineups/ 611min of 900min)

- Seedorf 91 (5 games/ 5 lineups/ 439min of 900min)

- Pirlo 92 (9 games/ 9 lineups/ 810min of 900min)

- Samuel 92 (5 games/ 5 lineups/ 422min of 900min)

- Zanetti 93 (9 games/ 9 lineups/ 810min of 900min)

- Pazzini 91 (7 games/ 5 lineups/ 511min of 900min)

- Forlan 92 (5 games/ 5 lineups/ 358min of 900min)

- Totti 92 (5 games/ 5 lineups/ 429min of 900min)

- Balzaretti 90 (9 games/ 9 lineups/ 775min of 900min)

They will review Seia A soon, and i am afraid that some players will drop, thanks.

Hi people' date=' could someone help me with these:

- Nesta 94 (7 games/ 7 lineups/ 611min of 900min)

- Seedorf 91 (5 games/ 5 lineups/ 439min of 900min)

- Pirlo 92 (9 games/ 9 lineups/ 810min of 900min)

- Samuel 92 (5 games/ 5 lineups/ 422min of 900min)

- Zanetti 93 (9 games/ 9 lineups/ 810min of 900min)

- Pazzini 91 (7 games/ 5 lineups/ 511min of 900min)

- Forlan 92 (5 games/ 5 lineups/ 358min of 900min)

- Totti 92 (5 games/ 5 lineups/ 429min of 900min)

- Balzaretti 90 (9 games/ 9 lineups/ 775min of 900min)

They will review Seia A soon, and i am afraid that some players will drop, thanks.[/quote']

I think Balzaretti will rise to 90 and Zanetti will drop to 92. Totti might drop too.

yep' date=' but maybe not these changes. I would keep him tho.[/quote']

He will almost certainly rise in these changes. Udinese are top of the league and he has been very good. Very surprising if he doesn't rise in the nest month or so.

He will almost certainly rise in these changes. Udinese are top of the league and he has been very good. Very surprising if he doesn't rise in the nest month or so.

:mad: Dont put me down! u poo

How good is Danilo Larangera ? i saw that he played 990/990 minutes for Udinese ' date=' but i realy dont know if is quality or lack of better players...[/quote']

Definitely would say it's his talent. He's a very good player. Makes up for Coda's serious injury that's kept him out all season.

he has a chance of a +1 in this changes or maybe in the next ratings?

Wouldn't rule out a +1. Though Udinese have dropped to 4th and are letting goals in quite easily as of late. 9 in their last 5 including the Europa 4-0 loss to Atletico. Though I don't think he should be rated what Benatia is who should also rise in terms of talent.

How much do you think that Paul Gonzalez will rise by? Is he a decent player?

Who? :o