Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Yeah' date=' that really wouldn't surprise me. :P

Abbiati should then rise just for this game. He's been bloody brilliant.[/quote']

Yep....He'll rise too :D especially because he blocked Fabregas....and was on the right place at the Messi Penalty... :D

+1 for Abbiati...

Ibrahimovic again is doing K1...+1 for this D: :eek:(he have the courage to hit a Barcelona player so +2) :eek:

CHIELLINI and LUCIO STAY? :confused:

Honest opinion both should drop. Chiellini is no way a 94 rated defender and Lucio's been in poor form this season. But' date=' only can see Lucio dropping.

Astori, no chances for a 89 ? and Cerci, 88 ?

Astori is unfortunately seriously injured. So no chance. Cerci shouldn't rise. He's been in alright form, but hasn't really been all that good, and Fiorentina have been abysmal outside Jovetic.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

can anyone suggest any cb that are currently rated 86' date=' 87, 88 or 89 that will definately rise in the new review. what would you expect them to rise to? thanks[/quote']

Benatia is what you're lookin for mate :D Great defender, his price is etremely low and PSG seem to be very interested in him for January.. Will rise at the next reviews and is very likely to rise again if he really moves to PSG :)

Why shall he drop ? He is suspended for 3 match and when he just came back from suspension ' date=' he is first team :) .[/quote']

He has looked like 'Mr Bean' when playing for Roma so far.

Add to that that he didn't exactly set the world alight when playing at Wolfsburg.

He has been very poor recently bar the odd performance.

He has looked like 'Mr Bean' when playing for Roma so far.

Add to that that he didn't exactly set the world alight when playing at Wolfsburg.

He has been very poor recently bar the odd performance.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/people/denmark/20892/simon-kjaer I thought this rating is quite good for a defender ;).