Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

unlikely.

i was also hoping for armero... but also doubtful...

but benatia got chance of 89

Isla has more chances than Armero to get a 90 rating :)

What about Radja Nainggolan ? Will he rise ?

Without doubts' date=' great prospect, on of the best in Italy for sure.. Buy him as he might change club even in January ;)

Why ? Udinese is doing very well at the moment .

1. Bundesliga passed Serie A in UEFA ratings, so italian players will rise harder than before;

2. You must not be watching Udinese lately mate.. That was true some weeks ago ;) Udinese are still one of the best club in Italy, but asying that "they are doing very well ATM" is absolutely WRONG ;)

3. Isla > Armero :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Isla has more chances than Armero to get a 90 rating :)

Without doubts' date=' great prospect, on of the best in Italy for sure.. Buy him as he might change club even in January ;)

1. Bundesliga passed Serie A in UEFA ratings, so italian players will rise harder than before;

2. You must not be watching Udinese lately mate.. That was true some weeks ago ;) Udinese are still one of the best club in Italy, but asying that "they are doing very well ATM" is absolutely WRONG ;)

3. [b']Isla > Armero [/b]:)

Meh, I'd prefer Armero personally. But agree that neither will probably be rising as that would definitely have to get Benatia a +2 which with the form of Udinese shouldn't happen.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Meh' date=' I'd prefer Armero personally. But agree that neither will probably be rising as that would definitely have to get Benatia a +2 which with the form of Udinese shouldn't happen.[/quote']

Armero is faster, but Isla's technique is something special IMO :D Moreover, Armero's brazilian years were nothing special and IMO Isla plays for a better NT (or at least it was some weeks ago:rolleyes:) so I'd take him rather than Armero :)

P.S. Cavani must have heard your opinions, he started scoring again :D San Paolo last Tuesday: What a beauty :D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Armero is faster' date=' but Isla's technique is something special IMO :D Moreover, Armero's brazilian years were nothing special and IMO Isla plays for a better NT (or at least it was some weeks ago:rolleyes:) so I'd take him rather than Armero :)

P.S. Cavani must have heard your opinions, he started scoring again :D San Paolo last Tuesday: What a beauty :D[/quote']

Haha. He must of. It's also no surprise the papers jumped all over the chance of City "lining up a bid" for Cavani.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/

Haha. He must of. It's also no surprise the papers jumped all over the chance of City "lining up a bid" for Cavani.

Buying strong players is surely easier than facing them :D

BTW, I really don't understand why Napoli don't buy a good sub for him (Pandev keeps on being OBSCENE).. I don't think it's casual that Napoli started playing better after the abolition of the match against Juve, as they have been able to rest..

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2

Buying strong players is surely easier than facing them :D

BTW' date=' I really don't understand why Napoli don't buy a good sub for him (Pandev keeps on being OBSCENE).. I don't think it's casual that Napoli started playing better after the abolition of the match against Juve, as they have been able to rest..[/quote']

De Laurentis has said he's willing to buy in January. Though I agree, Pandev, Mascara, Chavez, Lucarelli simply won't cut it in back up. Been linked to a couple forwards lately. No one to get overly excited about. Really hope we don't sell off Insigne. Be a huge loss to a great young player.

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

What's Cerci's chances of getting 88 in the next changes? How about by the end of the season? :)

Probably 50-50. I find him a bit overrated but he got another brace to help Fiorentina further into the Coppa Italia against Empoli. He's not been bad and I can see SM rising him.

Ha how can Boateng not deserve 90? He played all last season, and is a starter still for the Champions of Italy. Thats even before he scored against Barca, like someone mentioned. Also scored a hattrick this season and another goal in UCL.

Nocerino and Abate for 90 too IMO.

Other players I suggest are - Benatia, Ogbonna, Gabbiadini, Strasser, Destro, Pisano, Merkel, Lamela, Schelotto, Nastasic. Probably missed out a lot of obvious 1s.

Ha how can Boateng not deserve 90? He played all last season' date=' and is a starter still for the Champions of Italy. Thats even before he scored against Barca, like someone mentioned. Also scored a hattrick this season and another goal in UCL.

Other players I suggest are - Benatia, Ogbonna, Gabbiadini, Strasser, Destro, Pisano, Merkel, Lamela, Schelotto, Nastasic. Probably missed out a lot of obvious 1s.[/quote']

He deserves 90 in my opinion . Great player with skills and techniques :) .

Ha how can Boateng not deserve 90? He played all last season' date=' and is a starter still for the Champions of Italy. Thats even before he scored against Barca, like someone mentioned. Also scored a hattrick this season and another goal in UCL.

Other players I suggest are - Benatia, Ogbonna, Gabbiadini, Strasser, Destro, Pisano, Merkel, Lamela, Schelotto, Nastasic. Probably missed out a lot of obvious 1s.[/quote']

I simply don't think he's played enough to get a 90. It's the reason Pato doesn't rise. I personally think he's good enough to get it, easily. But injuries have hampered him and if he continues he should get it the next rises. All my personal opinion.

Agree on the others though.