Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Rating prediction on Ibra? He's requested a move in one of my game worlds and I can sell Essien to fund for it.

Most surely stay. Even though Italian league has became very unpredictable. It might drop but it would be a heavy surprise. If i were you i would acquire him.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Hey guys' date='

I have to option to buy either Stankovic or Samuel from Inter.

And I have the option to buy either Pirlo or Nesta from Milan.

Any ideas what I should do? Who will drop and who will stay?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

As for Inter players, stay away from Stankovic :D I absolutely LOVE him, I think he's great, but is almost surely going to drop at the next reviwes and might drop again at the end of the season if Inter won't manage to perform better ;) As for Samuel, he's always in great condition, I think he has a chance to stay, but even if he had to drop he would not drop again this season I guess :)

As for Pato or Nesta, go for Pato without doubts ;) Nesta is always injured and has announced several times that he wants to retire when he's still physically fit, and that moment seems to become always closer :) Someone sustains that he won't play for more than another year ;) Pato is great and will rise now or then :)

Thanks a lot for your insights concerning Samuel / Stankovic. It helped a lot and I will go for Samuel.

The second part wasn't that helpfull as I wasn't talking about Pato but Pirlo! :D

I know that Nesta will retire sooner or later - but will he keep his rating for now?

And how is Pirlo doing at Juve? Is he a vital part of Juve's success? Will he stay?

Thanks a lot for your insights concerning Samuel / Stankovic. It helped a lot and I will go for Samuel.

The second part wasn't that helpfull as I wasn't talking about Pato but Pirlo! :D

I know that Nesta will retire sooner or later - but will he keep his rating for now?

And how is Pirlo doing at Juve? Is he a vital part of Juve's success? Will he stay?

LOL forgive me, my fault :D Pirlo IS Juve :D I support Juventus, so I have seen Andrea Pirlo play EVERY match this year.. Mate, he's awsome ;) Juventus are being so good because of him and Pepe, no doubts about that, he's the kind of player we missed for a lot of years.. Stunning condition, it's a fact ;) You should know that SM is not so generous with 30+ years old players, so I really doubt that Pirlo will go back to 93, but he'd deserve it without doubts :) As for Nesta, answering your question is quite hard: I think he'll drop, he's always injured and has made a couple of important mistakes this year.. I really think he might drop :)

I only wanted to underline that I didn't mean that Nesta will retire "soon or later", he'll retire SOON :)

what people thoughts on' date='

TORJE, Gabriel

LAMELA, Erik

any chance of a rise for either of these two?[/quote']

Torje has been mentioned several times in this topic ;) BTW, he's a great talent, great technique and individual skills.. He should improve his scoring attitude, as he often fails when he faces one vs one the keeper.. BTW, he's very young, so I'm sure he'll improve this aspect ;) Moreover, Udinese are the only italian team that trust youngsters, so I really think that he'll play enough to get a good rise in not a long time ;) As for the next reviews, a +1 is quite probable ;)

Lamela is another great talent who's in for a rise.. 86=> 87 in the next reviews is probable for him too :) He's shining more than Torje ATM, here in Italy Roma supporters are absoultely crazy for him and Luis Enrique trusts him, so he'll play a lot an his rating will rise faster than Torje's :)

Yeah, my fault, too: Pirlo is still at AC in my GW. And seeing him somewhere else than at Milan is still strange (sorry for that, I used to support AC until they signed Ibra ;) )

I totally agree with you concerning aged players and their chances to rise.

So I have the option to buy a safe 92 in an already outstanding midfield (Nani, Navas, Müller, Alonso, de Jong, Silva, Nasri) or a short term solution (probably 2 or three seasons) on a very high level (my best players are Kompany, Ivanovic, Hummels, Sagna, Anyukov, Vermaelen).

That's why I am so unsure what to do: A 91 midfielder is useless for me, a 93 defender would help a lot.

Yeah' date=' my fault, too: Pirlo is still at AC in my GW. And seeing him somewhere else than at Milan is still strange (sorry for that, I used to support AC until they signed Ibra ;) )

I totally agree with you concerning aged players and their chances to rise.

So I have the option to buy a safe 92 in an already outstanding midfield (Nani, Navas, Müller, Alonso, de Jong, Silva, Nasri) or a short term solution (probably 2 or three seasons) on a very high level (my best players are Kompany, Ivanovic, Hummels, Sagna, Anyukov, Vermaelen).

That's why I am so unsure what to do: A 91 midfielder is useless for me, a 93 defender would help a lot.[/quote']

Hehe, I see your point: Milan should have never let him go to an opponent club, expecially for free :eek:

As for your tactical problem, we both agree that Pirlo is a better option ATM.. Nevertheless, you already have great players covering that position, so Buying him would be an absolute waste of money, as he would always sit on the bench I guess :D So I can only suggest you to go for Nesta: ok, he might drop and OK, he's quite old, but tactical issues are crucial in a championship and you need a high rated CB.. The fact is that the best part of us usually prefers buying young players (maybe due to SM attitude towards aged players..), but having high rated players can be decisive.. So BUY Nesta, maybe you will be able to sell him in the future, when he will retire for sure.. I guess that you'll spend around 12-13 mlns for him, which is an honest price for a 94-93 rated CB for two seasons :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Lamela is another great talent who's in for a rise.. 86=> 87 in the next reviews is probable for him too :) He's shining more than Torje ATM' date=' here in Italy Roma supporters are absoultely crazy for him and Luis Enrique trusts him, so he'll play a lot an his rating will rise faster than Torje's :)[/quote']

Totally agree, go for him. I's sceptic at the beginning of the season, but I've to admit Lamela and Pjanic are really amazing. And IMO Osvaldo's confirming is one of the best fwds at the moment in Europe. Last season Espanyol "apestaba" (used to suck in spanish :D) but his performances have been really impressive.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Totally agree' date=' go for him. I's sceptic at the beginning of the season, but I've to admit Lamela and Pjanic are really amazing. And IMO Osvaldo's confirming is one of the best fwds at the moment in Europe. Last season Espanyol "[i']apestaba[/i]" (used to suck in spanish :D) but his performances have been really impressive.

LOL Argala, we haven't brought him good luck tonight :D

NapoliFan' date=' do you reckon Oswaldo could ever make a 92 ?[/quote']

Probably not. 90ish is about his potential. Not as good as the other potential 92's in Serie A.

im looking for a back up rb or lb (if they can play both the better) that will rise to around the 85ish rat. any suggestions? thanks

Vitiello has a small chance of getting to an 84 at Siena. Played all their games' date=' in decent form and position. Then you have Eros Pisano who could get to an 83, and raise again in the next reviews depending upon how Palermo are doing.

Kjaer tonight :rolleyes:

Yet another goal for Di Natale and another clean sheet at home for Udinese. Going to be very surprised if Handanovic, Benatia and Basta didn't get a +1

Could you imagine if they got another talented forward to help Di Natale? They already have probably the most solid defense in the league.

What's Cerci's chances of getting 88 in the next changes? How about by the end of the season? :)

Cerci is a good player, and he should get 88 ... but Juventus and other bigger teams are really interested to him and maybe he'll leave Fiorentina ... 89 isn't impossible for him :P