Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Pjanic Stay? And also Hamsik stay?

Yes both of them still stay.

Sebastien Frey

Genoa

Age 31 Rated 91

Will he keep his rating? Or will he drop 1 or 2?

Thanks so much to all replies! :D

--

Note : I searched this thread but only found him mentioned 3 months ago.

Most likely a drop to 90.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on Fernando Gago.

Since his loan move to Roma he has played 10 out of 12 games and has over 670 minutes so far.

Roma are doing okay in 6th so think he'll stay and has a slight chance of rising.

Just want to know other peoples opinions really, I'm not sure how well he is playing as I haven't watched Roma this season.

So could he rise? fall? and what rating could he end up at the end of the season?

Cheers :)

Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

van bommel will keep his 92 for now?

75-25 to keep it. He's not always an automatic starter, though has started 8 and subbed in once. He's been pretty good, though always looks like he could be sent off for multiple fouls every game. I think he should keep it as Milan are at the moment first. But I wouldn't be shocked if he dropped due to his age.

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on Fernando Gago.

Since his loan move to Roma he has played 10 out of 12 games and has over 670 minutes so far.

Roma are doing okay in 6th so think he'll stay and has a slight chance of rising.

Just want to know other peoples opinions really' date=' I'm not sure how well he is playing as I haven't watched Roma this season.

So could he rise? fall? and what rating could he end up at the end of the season?

Cheers :)[/quote']

For now, Gago is safe at 89. And in the end of season, i think he'll stay at 89. But it depends on Roma performs. If Roma keeps they bad form, 50-50 he'll drop :)

Hi!

If anybody could help me' date=' much appreciated. Don't watch italian football much...

Mirko Vucinic

Alexander Pato

Marek Hamsik

Milos Krasic

Leonardo Bonnucci

Phillipe Coutinho

Frederik Sorensen

Stay, rise, drop?

Thanks[/quote']

Vucinic -> Pretty safe at 92

Pato -> Stay

Hamsik -> Rise 1 50-50

Krasic -> Between Drop and Stay 50-50, didnt playing so much. Lost his place to Pepe.

Bonucci -> Same with Hamsik, 50-50 to rise.

Coutinho -> Should rise 1/2.

Sørensen -> Stay.

Vucinic -> Pretty safe at 92

Pato -> Stay

Hamsik -> Rise 1 50-50

Krasic -> Between Drop and Stay 50-50' date=' didnt playing so much. Lost his place to Pepe.

Bonucci -> Same with Hamsik, 50-50 to rise.

Coutinho -> Should rise 1/2.

Sørensen -> Stay.[/quote']

Thanks, should I keep sorensen?

I searched the thread for info on Giuseppe Bellusci but it seems there was only 1 post on him back in September. He has continued to start and I hear that he has impressed. Is this the case? Going on stats I would expect a +2, realistic? Also is he playing right back or centre back?

I searched the thread for info on Giuseppe Bellusci but it seems there was only 1 post on him back in September. He has continued to start and I hear that he has impressed. Is this the case? Going on stats I would expect a +2' date=' realistic? Also is he playing right back or centre back?[/quote']

13 appearence for Catania, he should be rated more than 84. So im sure he'll rise +2 :)

He is RB btw..