Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Having seen the German review, I reckon SM upped the Bundesliga by a notch. Now what that means for Italy is obvious. Expect drops for the likes of Ibrahimovic and Sneijder right away. Some predicted risers may not even get them. Would be hard holding any high-rated Inter players now.

Having seen the German review' date=' I reckon SM upped the Bundesliga by a notch. Now what that means for Italy is obvious. Expect drops for the likes of Ibrahimovic and Sneijder right away. Some predicted risers may not even get them. Would be hard holding any high-rated Inter players now.[/quote']

I have the same opinion. And after all this will Udinese & Juventus players have a good rating lt say

Benatia +2

Handanovic +1

Badu +5

Matri +1 (minimum)

LICHTSTEINER +1 (minimum)

What do you thing?

I have the same opinion. And after all this will Udinese & Juventus players have a good rating lt say

Benatia +2

Handanovic +1

Badu +5

Matri +1 (minimum)

LICHTSTEINER +1 (minimum)

What do you thing?

Benatia +1

Handanovic +1 or stay

Marchisio +1

Lichsteiner +1 or stay

Badu +2/3

Hi, iv just joined a new world and im currently going, from serie A for:

BERTOLACCI, Andrea

IMMOBILE, Ciro

OBI, Joel

RAITALA, Jukka

What exactly do you think is going to happen to these guys ratings? And are their any other big risers or very hot youth prospects from Serie A that im missing?

Thanks a lot!

Cedd

What's the chances of Ezequiel Munoz rising to 89? :)

Thanks in advance.

Considering he hasn't played all season' date=' more chance of getting **** out of a rocking horse.

FYI, for future reference use soccerway to see if they are even playing for a start. Link to Munoz is below;

[url']http://www.soccerway.com/players/ezequiel-munoz/63908/[/url]

Hi' date=' iv just joined a new world and im currently going, from serie A for:

BERTOLACCI, Andrea

IMMOBILE, Ciro

OBI, Joel

RAITALA, Jukka

What exactly do you think is going to happen to these guys ratings? And are their any other big risers or very hot youth prospects from Serie A that im missing?

Thanks a lot!

Cedd[/quote']

Bertolacci should rise 2/3. He is good player, maybe he'll move to better club at the end of season.

Immobile currently loaned out to Pescara, and he is cracking talent. Netting 9 goals so far in Serie B.

Joel Obi sure will get a nice rise, i read in some news he'll go on loan in Mercato January.

Raitala not in Serie A, he play in Spanish club :o

And other cracking talents from Italy is :

Matija Nastasic

Faraoni

Lorenzo Insigne (my favourite talent :D)

Manolo Gabbiadini

Bonaventura

Oliver Merkel

Alberto Libertazzi

Ogbonna

Richmond Boakye

Isaac Cofie

Mattia Destro

Agyemang Badu

and many more :D

Yeah sure he'll drop 1/2. And his team now sit down near relegation zone :eek:

Thanks mate!

Selling Jovetic for 35M btw, as far as I know there's absolutely no chance for him to rise.

He's been a great player for me though, bought him for 15M few seasons ago, sold him for 35, bought him again for 14.5 and now selling him for 35 again (so that's about 40.5M profit) :D

Thanks mate!

Selling Jovetic for 35M btw' date=' as far as I know there's absolutely no chance for him to rise.

He's been a great player for me though, bought him for 15M few seasons ago, sold him for 35, bought him again for 14.5 and now selling him for 35 again (so that's about 40.5M profit) :D[/quote']

You sell Jovetic for cash?! I like him alot :D

but yeah he have a small chance to rise. But he still great talent for me :)

G. MARCHESE of Catania > can you clarify his position CB or LB? & is he worth keeping hold of in a competitive setup where im a Div 5 club...

same for A. MORLEO of Bologna...

i mean are they established in the first team or easily lose their place...

thanks.

G. MARCHESE of Catania > can you clarify his position CB or LB? & is he worth keeping hold of in a competitive setup where im a Div 5 club...

same for A. MORLEO of Bologna...

i mean are they established in the first team or easily lose their place...

thanks.

Marchese usually playing as LB, he just average player. If you can get a better replacement for him, just sell him. There is plenty of good talents in the world :)

and Archimede starting to find a place in Bologna, i think Bologna wouldn't buy new LB sooner or later. And Niccolo Cherubin (another Bologna LB) not better than Archimede, in other word "RUBBISH". :)