Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Maxpayne

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

what about Ogbonna ? I bought him after rumours that Juventus were after him.

Will he drop or raise ??

Ariaudo ?

Schelotto

Ogbonna is good to have and will not drop, he plays every game (Seria B) but most importantly has been in the Italian squad and got a cap. It's impossible to say where he'll go but there are rumours that Sorensen might be leaving Juve so maybe he's making way for him, but i don't know. Either way he'll get a rise of some sort.

Wait for the Seria A experts though.

what about Ogbonna ? I bought him after rumours that Juventus were after him.

Will he drop or raise ??

Ariaudo ?

Schelotto

Ogbonna is cracking talent mate, he plays every match for Serie B table topper Torino. Called by senior NT. Linked with several big clubs from Italy and England.

He'll rise when Serie B being reviewed.

Ariaudo sure will rise, but i dont think he is worth to keep. He play as starter because Davide Astori injured :o

Ezequiel Schelotto good talent too, I heard Roma very interested with him. And iam sure he'll leave Atalanta for Bigger clubs sooner or later :)

wow SM being very strict with Serie A, i mean i had Morleo as a +2 for sure but just +1, Raphael MARTINHO only a +1 (77>78), thought 80 be more around the mark...

Sm are liking NOVARA though, Gemiti +3, Porcari +4 ,Centuroni +5, Rigoni +5 !!! shame i didnt get any of them!

wow SM being very strict with Serie A' date=' i mean i had Morleo as a +2 for sure but just +1, Raphael MARTINHO only a +1 (77>80), thought 80 be more around the mark...

Sm are liking NOVARA though, Gemiti +3, Porcari +4 ,Centuroni +5, Rigoni +5 !!! shame i didnt get any of them![/quote']

Surprised Brkic didnt rise, and Destro only +1 :o

I think yeah, SM love Novara this day :D surprised with several Novara players got a nice rise :o (Maybe that because Novara beat Inter in early season :D)

Surprised Brkic didnt rise' date=' and Destro only +1 :o

I think yeah, SM love Novara this day :D surprised with several Novara players got a nice rise :o (Maybe that because Novara beat Inter in early season :D)[/quote']

I think Novara benefits from coming from Serie B and therefore their review is for more games than the clubs that played Serie A last year. And also their team cap has gone up in general. I realize that Siena has been treated a bit harsher but in their case they played Serie A in the season 2009/10 so the Siena team were already a lot higher rated.

Ramirez (Bologna) 87?

What will happen in the next few days to Italian midfielders?

Will all those players like Elia (Juventus), Emanuelson, Flamini (Milan), Pizarro, Taddei (Roma) etc. decrease to 86?

Or they will be very harsh with Italian football, or they are super harsh with smaller Italian teams (probably the latter).

Thiago Silva' date=' Abate, and Robinho drop ?! You must be joking me :eek:

Thiago Silva have a chance to hit 94, maybe in the end of season.

Abate sure will get 90.

Robinho is quality player, his rating safe ATM.

Ranocchia stay at 89

Mexes 50-50 will drop

And De Rossi should drop.[/quote']

Obviously missed my humour and frustration of people asking about the same players over and over again ;)

Ramirez (Bologna) 87?

What will happen in the next few days to Italian midfielders?

Will all those players like Elia (Juventus)' date=' Emanuelson, Flamini (Milan), Pizarro, Taddei (Roma) etc. decrease to 86?

Or they will be very harsh with Italian football, or they are super harsh with smaller Italian teams (probably the latter).[/quote']

Just a bit harsh, not very harsh i guess. :o

Players like Flamini, Taddei, Stankovic, Cambiasso, should drop 1/2. Not straight drop to 86 :o

For Elia and Pizarro just drop 1.

Just a bit harsh' date=' not very harsh i guess. :o

Players like Flamini, Taddei, Stankovic, Cambiasso, should drop 1/2. Not straight drop to 86 :o

For Elia and Pizarro just drop 1.[/quote']

We'll see, but it's not really realistic. I would like to ask Roma or Milan coaches if they prefer Pizarro or Flamini to Ramirez.