Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Well' date=' Udinese bought him from a team in the french Serie B, and certanly no one was expecting him to be so important for the team, he has done quite well, ofc i cant say he is the next Thiago Silva or so, but his performances has been quite constant, but we have to remember that the whole team was doing very well, he just went with the flow, think he is a good defender that can be 89/90 rated, but i doubt he can reach any higher rating, i doubt he can succeed at some bigger club as there the pressure is much higher than in teams like Udinese which ofc aim to Europe but even if they dont get it, they dont make a scandal about it like the teams like Roma and juventus do.

For example, i rate Zapata as a much better defender than benatia, yet i still think Benatia culd still improve as he showed that he is abit inconsistent, sometimes hes great, sometimes he just disappears when the team isnt doing well.

I would keep him as Udinese will go to europe next season and that means a rise to 89/90 for him if he and udinese repeat this season.[/quote']

Thanks again, will keep him!

Shame I still gotta spread :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

don't think bergessio will drop' date=' since january he was great @ catania. Probably Martinho will raise, he has played several minutes in this last part of the season. Anyway great job, mate[/quote']

yea mate i know, but Last time i predicted a rise for a catania player (he had teh most minutes ouft of the whole team and 4 goals as a defender and instead of rising he dropped), so there is a very slight chance that SM will have no mercy again and that they might drop one between Maxi lopez and bergessio.

About Martinho, he hasnt even been on the bench since last changes, so i doubt he will rise.

If you have Pirlo try and get a good deal for him quick or use him in a P/E deal cause he is not signing another contract with Milan (his current contract runs out end of season) and I suppose he will join a small club. This will most likely mean a drop to 92 now and even more drops after.

Source - http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2011/05/18/2492911/ac-milan-striker-filippo-inzaghi-we-will-miss-andrea-pirlo

Pirlo will join Juve from what I've heard. Not really a small club .:rolleyes:

Hmm interesting, there was an article already stating he has signed. I must of missed that one but anyway with Pirlo's injuries and the fact that he hasnt played that much I reckon a drop cant be argued against. If Juve end up around 6/7th every season then Pirlo will probably be rated 91/90 after a while unless of course he performs good. Anyway nothing has been official as of yet.

Pirlo will join Juve from what I've heard. Not really a small club .:rolleyes:

Still up in the air' date=' is in talks with Milan right now and wants to stay, however might be out of Milan's plans.

how are juve, at present, not a small club ?

They were/are in a similar situation as Liverpool. "big" club who have had a bad run of times, still linked with all the big players, have a lot of money to spend and are willing to spend a ton to get back up to where they once were. Would certainly not call them a small club, as they are still massive compared to most, however they're not in the likes of Inter, Milan, United, Barca, Madrid anymore.

With the Italian ratings due in the near(ish) future , i would like opinions of the players i have in my squad that are playing in this league.

Are any of these players likely to drop ?

CESAR J ,

MAICON D ,

CHIELLINI G ,

DE ROSSI D ,

IBRAHIMOVIC Z ,

Maybe if any the later two,

Thoughts please.

With the Italian ratings due in the near(ish) future ' date=' i would like opinions of the players i have in my squad that are playing in this league.

CESAR J ,

MAICON D ,

CHIELLINI G ,

DE ROSSI D ,

IBRAHIMOVIC Z ,

Thoughts please.[/quote']

Its ok i've looked myself.

I'll gamble and say they all stay the same.

Its ok i've looked myself.

I'll gamble and say they all stay the same.

Maicon,De rossi &Chiellini are possible droppers.Maicons played poorly and the other guys are both in under performing teams and SM are getting tough on the Italian ratings, dont be suprised if they drop 1.

Maicon' date='De rossi &Chiellini are possible droppers.Maicons played poorly and the other guys are both in under performing teams and SM are getting tough on the Italian ratings, dont be suprised if they drop 1.[/quote']

I did think that but i was thinking they were playing no worse when the last ratings were done, i also thought with them all been regular internationals that would help them keep the ratings they are on now.

Maybe i should think about getting rid of most my Italian based players if thats the case.

I did think that but i was thinking they were playing no worse when the last ratings were done' date=' i also thought with them all been regular internationals that would help them keep the ratings they are on now.

Maybe i should think about getting rid of most my Italian based players if thats the case.[/quote']

I would say that those 3 were safe simply because of their names. SM gave them a chance to change and get better and they simply didn't (would argue Maicon got a bit better and would be the safest of them all due to the fact that even after a huge injury plagued season Inter did finish 2nd), they'll probably drop like they should have.

With the Italian ratings due in the near(ish) future ' date=' i would like opinions of the players i have in my squad that are playing in this league.

CESAR J ,

MAICON D ,

CHIELLINI G ,

DE ROSSI D ,

IBRAHIMOVIC Z ,

Thoughts please.[/quote']

All bar one of them should drop.

Good predictions thank you i have two questions.

i've heard gaston ramirez is moving to inter,

is he in for a rise and will he be any in the future possible 90+.

Also milos krasic is down to stay he is suppliment to requirements to my club unless he rises within 2-3 changes, can he rise soon?

Good predictions thank you i have two questions.

i've heard gaston ramirez is moving to inter' date='

is he in for a rise and will he be any in the future possible 90+.

Also milos krasic is down to stay he is suppliment to requirements to my club unless he rises within 2-3 changes, can he rise soon?[/quote']

Ramirez is a talented player. Most likely will go back out on loan. A future 90+? Only time will tell for him. A move to Inter could really speed that up though I wouldn't trust Leonardo to make something of him.

Krasic has a chance to rise, he is Juventus's overall best player, however Juventus have to do well for that to happen. By this time next year is his best chance.

Well, seems the italian changes are next (i didnt expect the italian changes to happen so soon, i tought they would start in a week or two at least), and im not sure ill have the time to finish all teams, so i apologize in advance, ill try do the other teams when ill find the time if ofc they changes do not start this week.