Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Maxpayne

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

No drop from De Rossi and Montolivo! SM cutting me real slack :)

They are both so important for their team. Without Montolivio fiorentina is nothing in the midfield (see game against inter last saturday) and the same for De Rossi. Yesterday he also played as a CB a above the goal he made a really good game. And they are both important for the National Team. Always in the first 11. I think in this occasion SM has done good and if things continue like this there is always the March reviews.

They are both so important for their team. Without Montolivio fiorentina is nothing in the midfield (see game against inter last saturday) and the same for De Rossi. Yesterday he also played as a CB a above the goal he made a really good game. And they are both important for the National Team. Always in the first 11. I think in this occasion SM has done good and if things continue like this there is always the March reviews.

Oh please don't patronize over Montolivo because Fiorentina lost to Inter without him. With him the team has lost fixtures it should have easily buried numerous times since last season.

Nothing would've changed if he was fielded. He probably has only one assist this term. Not like he's been great at defending either - most of the job is done by Behrami. Attacking creativity comes from Jovetic and Cerci to a lesser extent.

Maybe his rating hangs by the fact that Prandelli picks him in the NT. I just hope he can compete with Nocerino, KP Boateng etc at Milan.

sorry for the offtopic' date=' but i dont understand, is the Italian review over ?[/quote']

Don't think so. I don't think they've done Milan, Juventus, Napoli, Lazio, Udinese yet.

Napoli's just done and I am quite pleased with SM. Believe they got it quite right. I do believe Campagnaro has been much better than Cannavaro this season so I'm glad he got his +1. Cavani as I said shouldn't and didn't get a +1. Happy Fernandez got a +2.

Don't think so. I don't think they've done Milan' date=' Juventus, Napoli, Lazio, Udinese yet.

Napoli's just done and I am quite pleased with SM. Believe they got it quite right. I do believe Campagnaro has been much better than Cannavaro this season so I'm glad he got his +1. Cavani as I said shouldn't and didn't get a +1. Happy Fernandez got a +2.[/quote']

What's your opinion on Fideleff? thinking of selling him now after his +3

Nice Isla rose to 90.

But he can't play RB anymore... Has he not played RB at all for Udinese? Has Hummels played DM? At least I know Song has played CB this season.

Isla became RM/CM' date=' I thought CM is more unlikely than RB. Now I'll have problems if I play 4 defenders. :([/quote']

Yeah I have this problem now too. Doesn't he play wingback for Udinese and Chile?

No rise for Asamoah OR Danilo of Udinese :mad:

Danilo's not as good as Benatia and shouldn't be on the same rating as him. At the end of the season they both should get a +1.

What's your opinion on Fideleff? thinking of selling him now after his +3

He's been alright. Fernandez is a much better prospect though.

Yeah I have this problem now too. Doesn't he play wingback for Udinese and Chile?

Me too. Yes, he´s an offensive RB, cause Udinese plays with 3 CBs. He´s something between a RB and a RM i guess. lol. He should keep his RB position, i believe it´s a big mistake by SM. And a very bad position change for me :(

I dont think Forlán will drop. Copa America champion with great performances and played the first games with Inter until he got injured. In the past we have seen players keeping higher ratings in lower teams for been injured.

But well' date=' SM is a box full of surprises...[/quote']

Cheers for SM!