Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Maxpayne

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Me too. Yes' date=' he´s an offensive RB, cause Udinese plays with 3 CBs. He´s something between a RB and a RM i guess. lol. He should keep his RB position, i believe it´s a big mistake by SM. And a very bad position change for me :([/quote']

Same here :( . I know he is playing at wing back and has chances to rise so I bought him as first team RB . He rose to 90 but the position made me angry :mad: .

Do you guys think matri can get a 91 by end of the season? have he reach his peak rating? i personally feel that his max rating will be 91. Want more opinion in this. Thank You :)

Personally, i think he can get it. But its still depend on Juve perform. IF Juve can win something (Especially Scudetto) this season, and Matri keeps scoring and not get terrible injuries, yeah sure he can be 91.

Also, im not sure Juve will buy "Star Strikers" in Mercato January, maybe just bringing in 1 or 2 young strikers. So, Matri place in starting 11 will safe.

Me too. Yes' date=' he´s an offensive RB, cause Udinese plays with 3 CBs. He´s something between a RB and a RM i guess. lol. He should keep his RB position, i believe it´s a big mistake by SM. And a very bad position change for me :([/quote']

In that case, anyway to ask SM to change it? Well if being accurate is the key, that's not right lol. Does Isla play CM at all? It could even be an error. Best if plays all 3, lol.

I raised this question elsewhere too but could someone please explain to me why Campagnaro rose to 90 but Cannavaro stayed at 89?

Campagnaro has been better, better chance at the national team (Cannavaro won't play for Italy for stupid reasons). Other then that, hard to really answer that.

Dušan Basta

I'm really not happy at all with Basta's rating change, it's quite the mockery he only went +1, from 85 to 86, especially considering he's playing like a 90 rated player thus far this season.

I can understand why he wouldn't go to 90 though, it's not warranted for a near half season only, and the fact he barely played last season through a serious injury. Surely a 87 though had to be on the cards. He has been one of the breakout performers in the Serie A so far, is a huge reason why the zebras currently occupy second place in the tables.

For me an end of season review should have bordered reaching 88/89 if he continues his current form, as well as Udinese staying within that top 4, but really.... an 86? Utter rubbish. I think his rating needs to be seriously reviewed again.

It's one thing to go on ESPN, or any other type of footballer database websites to review players based on statistics, it's totally another thing to watch the player and matches, to see what form the player is in, based on play and not on stats.

SM have got this one absolutely wrong, I wouldn't write about it if I didn't feel so strongly about it.

Dušan Basta

I'm really not happy at all with Basta's rating change' date=' it's quite the mockery he only went [i']+1[/i], from 85 to 86, especially considering he's playing like a 90 rated player thus far this season.

I can understand why he wouldn't go to 90 though, it's not warranted for a near half season only, and the fact he barely played last season through a serious injury. Surely a 87 though had to be on the cards. He has been one of the breakout performers in the Serie A so far, is a huge reason why the zebras currently occupy second place in the tables.

For me an end of season review should have bordered reaching 88/89 if he continues his current form, as well as Udinese staying within that top 4, but really.... an 86? Utter rubbish. I think his rating needs to be seriously reviewed again.

It's one thing to go on ESPN, or any other type of footballer database websites to review players based on statistics, it's totally another thing to watch the player and matches, to see what form the player is in, based on play and not on stats.

SM have got this one absolutely wrong, I wouldn't write about it if I didn't feel so strongly about it.

fully agreed with you pal, but like you said, its only early in the campaign. i expect he will hit 87/88 in the march changes, and 88/89 by the end of the season. took Benatia a while to get to 89...

i thought sm was lenient on injured players? mexes -1 is harsh imo. when nesta goes he'll be partnering silva for arguably the best team in serie a. even if he plays well from then on, i dont think sm will raise him again because he is 29 now. is it time to cash him in?