Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

anyone know how simon kjaer is getting on at roma? he doesnt seem to have made many appearances this season' date=' is that because of a lack of form? or an injury? any imformation would be great, thanks in advance![/quote']

I'm a Roma supporter, so I can tell you better than others ;) He had two injuries but yesterday came back and played well all the Coppa Italia match against Fiorentina and IMO he will be a starter for the rest of the season with Heinze, so I would keep him :D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I'm a Roma supporter' date=' so I can tell you better than others ;) He had two injuries but yesterday came back and played well all the Coppa Italia match against Fiorentina and IMO he will be a starter for the rest of the season with Heinze, so I would keep him :D[/quote']

cheers, i think i will listen to your advice!!

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Good afternoon guys....

I can see that Ogbonna will be a riser but my roster has 180 players :P

Im wondering if he is something special ... not just a riser...i saw he was called in NT for a few games...is anyone saw him live in the game? thanks

He is a very good defender IMO, Torino will probably play in Serie A next season and he will rise more, he is also linked with important clubs like Valencia, Roma and Milan, so I would keep him and sell some of the other 180 players ;)

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Good evening people....im thinking of changing Torje with Lulic! As i see their stats i assume lulic is a 88/89 player! Am i thinking right? whats your opinion?

Yeah Lulic playing very well on his season debut.

i can see he'll get 88 at the end of season.

But for long term, i wouldn't do that swap.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

He is a very good defender IMO' date=' Torino will probably play in Serie A next season and he will rise more, he is also linked with important clubs like Valencia, Roma and Milan, so I would keep him and sell some of the other 180 players ;)[/quote']

In fact...i want to buy him :D

How are Gokhan Inler and Gaston Ramirez doing? Both due a rise when the reviews come after some time?

Wouldn't say Inler just yet, probably by the end of the season instead of March time.

Ramirez a talented youth but he's still quite raw, and with Bologna's position he's most likely not rising anytime soon unless he moves in the summer. Though I still haven't really seen why so many people believe he's some top youngster, maybe it's the big move links.

How is Abel Hernandez doing in Palermo? Is he injured? Should I sell him? :)

Didn't see this so sorry for double post.

He for me is a lot like Ramirez. Playing for a iffy team, hasn't really shown true quality. Haven't really figured him totally out yet. He's not a goal scorer, or well, natural goal scorer. He is injured though, more serious then expected. Was seen to be out for about 3 months, then it went down to 1 but he's been out for about 2 and still should be out for a considerable amount of time I believe.

Didn't see this so sorry for double post.

He for me is a lot like Ramirez. Playing for a iffy team' date=' hasn't really shown true quality. Haven't really figured him totally out yet. He's not a goal scorer, or well, natural goal scorer. He is injured though, more serious then expected. Was seen to be out for about 3 months, then it went down to 1 but he's been out for about 2 and still should be out for a considerable amount of time I believe.[/quote']

Thanks you!

Absolute brilliant keeper. No doubt he could get a 91 if Udinese keep it up. He should get it this time around' date=' but if he doesn't, end of the season should definitely get it.[/quote']

Thanks. What about Kevin Prince Boateng? Can he become a super star in the future? Can he surpass the likes of Hamsik & Marchisio (who i already have in my team)?

Thanks. What about Kevin Prince Boateng? Can he become a super star in the future? Can he surpass the likes of Hamsik & Marchisio (who i already have in my team)?

Not too sure if he'll surpass them in the future, would say all 3 are probably peaking at 93ish. He's got the talent to be a superstar, problem is he's injured quite a bit.