Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Good afternoon guys.I play in a poor financial GW but lucky me im the only serious

"scouter" , the bad thing is that i have 205 players roster.So i would like to show you the italian players

i have just to tell me your opinionabout those players :

1) Nicola Leali GK 75 (TOP PROSPECT, futeture star)

2) Marco Capuano LB 75 (he is a riser but is he worthkeeping after the update?)

3) Ignazio Abate RB/RM 90 (has he a chance of a +1 rise? is he the best italian RB?)

4) Andrea Barzagli KA 89 (will he get a +1 or not? i see he plays got NT and Juventus too)

5) Emmanuel Badu DM/CM 84 (i believe he is good ...riser too and worthkeeping...right?)

6) Afriyie Acquah DM 83 (he is a riser but is he worthkeeping after the rise? he has potential or

what?)

7) Alexander Merkel CM/AM 83 (back to Milan...whats your opinion for him?)

8) Alen Stevanovic Xtrem/ AM 75 (he has potential for the Serie A....i see he has good stats)

9) Gabriel Torje Xtrem/ Fwd 87 (is he worthkeeping? i see he is not playing? is he going to get a

+1 in the next update?)

10) Maikol Negro Fwd/xtrem 72 (just for the rise...then sell)

11) Matteo Brunori Sandri Fwd 72 (any info?)

12) Angelo Ogbonna KA/LB 84 (i heard good things and saw he is on NT? is he so good???)

13) Senad Lulic Xtrm/LB 87 (do you think he will rise in next update? is he 89+ potential or just a 88?)

You can tell me your opinions if you like about who are worthkeeping or have bright future ...I must

sell some cause my roster is TOO big!!!

Thanks in advance

Good afternoon guys.I play in a poor financial GW but lucky me im the only serious

"scouter" ' date=' the bad thing is that i have 205 players roster.So i would like to show you the italian players

i have just to tell me your opinionabout those players :

1) Nicola Leali GK 75 (TOP PROSPECT, futeture star) - [b']Definitely[/b]

2) Marco Capuano LB 75 (he is a riser but is he worthkeeping after the update?) - Worth keeping for now, until we know if Pescara can get promoted.

3) Ignazio Abate RB/RM 90 (has he a chance of a +1 rise? is he the best italian RB?) - Probably the best RB, though it depends on what you consider Maggio. Decent chance at rising, though he's nearing his rating peak, probably 92ish.

4) Andrea Barzagli KA 89 (will he get a +1 or not? i see he plays got NT and Juventus too) - He's been brilliant. Should definitely rise.

5) Emmanuel Badu DM/CM 84 (i believe he is good ...riser too and worthkeeping...right?) - I wanna say he's injured. I'm not a 100% though. Definitely worth keeping.

6) Afriyie Acquah DM 83 (he is a riser but is he worthkeeping after the rise? he has potential or what?) - Again a decent player, worth keeping.

7) Alexander Merkel CM/AM 83 (back to Milan...whats your opinion for him?) - Didn't work for me in his first stint, he's been good for Genoa, brought back to Milan on loan due to Milan's injuries. Not sure if he'll be a starter due to still tracking Montolivo and is said they still might make a move this market.

8) Alen Stevanovic Xtrem/ AM 75 (he has potential for the Serie A....i see he has good stats) - Not sure about him, haven't seen him play, though he is starting for a talented Torino side.

9) Gabriel Torje Xtrem/ Fwd 87 (is he worthkeeping? i see he is not playing? is he going to get a +1 in the next update?) Is worth keeping for now.

10) Maikol Negro Fwd/xtrem 72 (just for the rise...then sell) - Agreed

11) Matteo Brunori Sandri Fwd 72 (any info?) - Wouldn't bother too much. He is only 17 but plays for a mediocre team in the 3rd division who could even get relegated.

12) Angelo Ogbonna KA/LB 84 (i heard good things and saw he is on NT? is he so good???) He's quite good, though I wouldn't expect a rise for him until he either moves or they get promoted. 84 is about where any talented player in Serie B should be after not playing in Serie A for 3 seasons.

13) Senad Lulic Xtrm/LB 87 (do you think he will rise in next update? is he 89+ potential or just a 88?) He's potential 89+ in my honest opinion. I'm a huge fan of his. He's got a great cross, quite talented.

You can tell me your opinions if you like about who are worthkeeping or have bright future ...I must

sell some cause my roster is TOO big!!!

Thanks in advance

Opinions in bold. If you have to sell though, I'd look at selling Torje, Capuano, Sandri and if you need too, out of the 3 young CM's, Acquah, but that's just in case purposes.

Opinions in bold. If you have to sell though' date=' I'd look at selling Torje, Capuano, Sandri and if you need too, out of the 3 young CM's, Acquah, but that's just in case purposes.[/quote']

Was wondering, does Maggio ever have a chance of rising or do SM consider him too old?

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

hi. are their any defenders in serie A that are currently rated 90/91 that have a good chance of getting a 91/92 in the next review? who would u recommend?

also' date=' what chance of Benatia getting a 90 next review?

cheers[/quote']

I think that there isn't a defender rated 90/91 can rise to 91/92 for now, and Benatia IMO is likely to get 90 soon ;)

hi. are their any defenders in serie A that are currently rated 90/91 that have a good chance of getting a 91/92 in the next review? who would u recommend?

also' date=' what chance of Benatia getting a 90 next review?

cheers[/quote']

Not much 90/91 Defenders playin' in Serie A. But there is a few 89 who have big chance to hit 90. (Stephan Lichsteiner, Andrea Barzagli, Paolo Cannavaro, and the great Benatia)

Riferimento: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

In the case Milan gets another important title (either Serie A or Champions) and Zlatan ends as goalscorer of the Serie A can anyone see a rise to 97? Consistent goalscorer that keeps achieving titles in every team he plays.

Well, if Milan wins Champions I think he could rise, but I think that Serie A is not enough to see him at 97 :)

Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

In the case Milan gets another important title (either Serie A or Champions) and Zlatan ends as goalscorer of the Serie A can anyone see a rise to 97? Consistent goalscorer that keeps achieving titles in every team he plays.

I really can't see that happening, there is no way that he can be be given a rating that'll put him level with Iniesta and Xavi.

So....no, he'll not rise to 97 IMO