Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I really can't see that happening' date=' there is no way that he can be be given a rating that'll put him level with Iniesta and Xavi.

So....no, he'll not rise to 97 IMO[/quote']

Iniesta and Xavi assists, Ibrahimovic scores and create chances, why two players that fulfill their roles accurately cant have the same rating?

They both play in major clubs (obviously Barza is way ahead any club) but the only thing that could impede that its the fact the whole italian league is capped into certain rating.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

does poli have a future at milan ' date=' or is palombo better to get?

dont know much about the italians[/quote']

None of them is a crack mate :) Poli is injured right now, but he has not played at all (some minutes in cup I guess) and he has not settled down.. He doesn't seem to have a bright future ahead :rolleyes:

As for Palombo, he's a good player, but I'd say that he has already capped with his 90, he's already 29, is going to fight to find a place in Inter and is a DM, so he's that kind of player that doesn't shine, his main duty is defending :)

If you have to choose between them (aren't there other possibilities?), I'd suggest you to go for Palombo, who is already 90 rated, whereas I don't know if Poli will ever reach that rating :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Richmond Boakye - what can you tell me about him? I bought him on the back of papaers linking him with Man United and then I found out he was a riser, will he rise again? Is he a big talent?

Also, seeing as though you're all talking about him, I don't think Ibra will get 97 unless Milan win the Champions League and League, due to Italy's drop in UEFA coefficients.

Richmond Boakye - what can you tell me about him? I bought him on the back of papaers linking him with Man United and then I found out he was a riser' date=' will he rise again? Is he a big talent?[/quote']

Well, personally he is one of my favourite talents alongside Immobile, Insigne, Appelt, and Destro. He doing good with Sassuolo in Serie B. Maybe he'll get +1 if he keeps scoring for them. And looks like Juve lead the race to sign him. He isn't big talent like Götze, Muniain etc, but i'll keep an eye on him.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

None of them is a crack mate :) Poli is injured right now' date=' but he has not played at all (some minutes in cup I guess) and he has not settled down.. He doesn't seem to have a bright future ahead :rolleyes:

As for Palombo, he's a good player, but I'd say that he has already capped with his 90, he's already 29, is going to fight to find a place in Inter and is a DM, so he's that kind of player that doesn't shine, his main duty is defending :)

If you have to choose between them (aren't there other possibilities?), I'd suggest you to go for Palombo, who is already 90 rated, whereas I don't know if Poli will ever reach that rating :)[/quote']

all i know is that poli has an amazing last game against genoa , and in general looked solid but his injuries are into consideration. you think palombo will just be a squad player or actually start?

all i know is that poli has an amazing last game against genoa ' date=' and in general looked solid but his injuries are into consideration. you think palombo will just be a squad player or actually start?[/quote']

Palombo should be a starter. Motta's gone, Muntari's gone, Guarin's out for 3 weeks. Not too sure about Stankovic but I can see Palombo starting over him as well.

Edit: Seems Poli's not out, he looks to be starting tonight.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Iniesta and Xavi assists' date=' Ibrahimovic scores and create chances, why two players that fulfill their roles accurately cant have the same rating?

They both play in major clubs (obviously Barza is way ahead any club) but the only thing that could impede that its the fact the whole italian league is capped into certain rating.[/quote']

I stand by my original response and say there is 0% chance of Ibra rising to 97. That'll put him 1 behind Ronaldo and that would be madness

The reason why Ibra should not have the same rating as Iniesta and Xavi is because those two are pretty much two of the best players in world football....behind Messi and on a par with Ronaldo in many ways. You cannot say the same about Ibra

That's why he can't reach 97 IMO

Palombo should be a starter. Motta's gone' date=' Muntari's gone, Guarin's out for 3 weeks. Not too sure about Stankovic but I can see Palombo starting over him as well.

Edit: Seems Poli's not out, he looks to be starting tonight.[/quote']

looks like if he performs he might be coming to my team mwahhhhh:cool::D

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I stand by my original response and say there is 0% chance of Ibra rising to 97. That'll put him 1 behind Ronaldo and that would be madness

The reason why Ibra should not have the same rating as Iniesta and Xavi is because those two are pretty much two of the best players in world football....behind Messi and on a par with Ronaldo in many ways. You cannot say the same about Ibra

That's why he can't reach 97 IMO

Why i cant say the same about Ibra? Consistent goalscorer that is champion in every league he has played since like 2002. Perhaps it could be something related to the NT or to the fact the italian league is capped but not too many players are so consistent as Ibra has been and those who say Ibra flopped at Barza they really didnt saw much games of that season. Won the "best player of the italian league" award and very desearved imo. He not only scores in every kind of games but also decisive goals to achieve important victories. Behind Messi and Ronaldo i can see very few strikers and one of those is Ibrahimovic positioning him as one of the best strikers of the world same as Xavi and Iniesta are the two best midfielders.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (

Why i cant say the same about Ibra? Consistent goalscorer that is champion in every league he has played since like 2002. Perhaps it could be something related to the NT or to the fact the italian league is capped but not too many players are so consistent as Ibra has been and those who say Ibra flopped at Barza they really didnt saw much games of that season. Won the "best player of the italian league" award and very desearved imo. He not only scores in every kind of games but also decisive goals to achieve important victories. Behind Messi and Ronaldo i can see very few strikers and one of those is Ibrahimovic positioning him as one of the best strikers of the world same as Xavi and Iniesta are the two best midfielders.

Are you wanting an opinion or asking for someone to agree with your thoughts on Ibra rising to 97? It sounds like you have him in your team and are hoping he does rise.

From a neutral point of view, I believe he won't rise to 97.

Why not put it to a poll?

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (

if ibra scores like 40 goals at the end of the season or more n good champions league he has a chance of 97

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction

Are you wanting an opinion or asking for someone to agree with your thoughts on Ibra rising to 97? It sounds like you have him in your team and are hoping he does rise.

From a neutral point of view' date=' I believe he won't rise to 97.

Why not put it to a poll?[/quote']

Im just asking and throwing my point of view at the same time. Recently the Italian league suffered some drastic drops looking like the league got certain cap since his lower coefficient in the UEFA ranking so i was wondering what Ibra would need to achieve in order to get a 97 and if that is possible at all.

Guest <klhepworth.

Well' date=' personally he is one of my favourite talents alongside Immobile, Insigne, Appelt, and Destro. He doing good with Sassuolo in Serie B. Maybe he'll get +1 if he keeps scoring for them. And looks like Juve lead the race to sign him. He isn't big talent like Götze, Muniain etc, but i'll keep an eye on him.[/quote']

Alright, cheers mate, I'll hang on to him and I've repped you:)

who will you pick? K Prince or Nocerino?

KP is 2 years younger but he's reported to have 10 times a week' date=' is that possible for an footballer?:confused:

Will Nocerino rise to 91/92 before his 30s?[/quote']

Boateng's probably the better player, Nocerino is the more fit/less injury prone player. I do believe Nocerino could hit 91, probably his peak rating.

agree with u but he ll stay on 96 it s very high on SM,only 3 players are above him so i dont believe he ll ever reach 97,only if he played for stronger NT like Germany or Netherland then maybe,but if u see how many fwds are under him Villa,Eto-soon,Torres,Aguero,Rooney,Drogba,Higuain,Gomez etc all best worlds fwds i think 96 is great for him,although Ibra is class and superior fwd to any except CR and Messi i agree with his rating but its solid 96

Hey ' date=' i can buy only one . Which one is the best ?

Benatia or Bonucci ? What their rating would in next change ? :(

Thanks ;D[/quote']

Benatia, 100%.

will Fabio Borini rise more then +2 ?

Depending on when they do it. He'll probably be an 87-88 by the end of the season.

hi' date='

how good is acquah of palermo? is he worth buying thanks?[/quote']

He's worth buying. Not a world beater but a class talent.