Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Soma Novothny - 17-year-old from Napoli recently added to the DB' date=' anyone know anything about him?:)[/quote']

Napoli bought him from Hungarian Second Division, where he scored 9 goals in 13 matches or something like this, he has played matches for Hungarian Under 18 an Under 19.. For now they bought him for the youth team, and he will play the next "Viareggio Cup"

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Napoli bought him from Hungarian Second Division' date=' where he scored 9 goals in 13 matches or something like this, he has played matches for Hungarian Under 18 an Under 19.. For now they bought him for the youth team, and he will play the next "Viareggio Cup"[/quote']

Cheers, so for now just keep an eye?

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Trust Zazza mate' date=' one of the best italian forumers without doubts ;)[/quote']
Yes' date=' let's have a look on what he'll do at Viareggio, we could know more about him :)[/quote']

Of course;) Alright mate, just thought I'd better check him out as I don't follow Italian football too closely and for a 17 year old to be added from a club like Napoli to be added, thought he could be good, maybe he will be:)

Personally think Di Natale should be back to a 93.

The guy is still class at 34 and has really inspired Udinese this season to their current position in the league, even though I doubt they'll be able to keep the pace for much longer, he's been banging goal after goal for them for seasons.

Just a shame he hasn't a league medal, but his dedication to the club has to be admired. :)

Also another 'old boy' Fabrizio Miccoli, I think his form should make him a possible 91?

Thoughts? :D

Personally think Di Natale should be back to a 93.

The guy is still class at 34 and has really inspired Udinese this season to their current position in the league' date=' even though I doubt they'll be able to keep the pace for much longer, he's been banging goal after goal for them for seasons.

Just a shame he hasn't a league medal, but his dedication to the club has to be admired. :)

Also another 'old boy' Fabrizio Miccoli, I think his form should make him a possible [b']91[/b]?

Thoughts? :D

Di Natale is class should been 94 but SM is very harsh to old players,Di Natale playing amazing,same for Miccolli,they deserve but will they get no one knows

Morning guys in this week i can bid in M.Vucinic and Cassani cause they are in externals and all the managers will bid on them.

But seeing the stats of Vucinic mainly i see only 3 goals and 5 assists!!! i believe he is overrated...what you think of him? -1 possible in next update? now quagliarella is fit too...btw so maybe can push him to be a starter...

About Cassani now...is he safe?

Will Paletta rise? See he has 1800 mins this season for Parma who are 11th. Is this enough to warrant a rise? Thanks in advance
Morning guys in this week i can bid in M.Vucinic and Cassani cause they are in externals and all the managers will bid on them.

But seeing the stats of Vucinic mainly i see only 3 goals and 5 assists!!! i believe he is overrated...what you think of him? -1 possible in next update? now quagliarella is fit too...btw so maybe can push him to be a starter...

About Cassani now...is he safe?

Paletta has a decent chance of rising 1, probably at the end of the season.

Vucinic is overrated for 3 goals and 5 assists? I'm not exactly sure what you want him to do when he's out on the wing, score 20? Juventus play a very "try to get Matri to score" kind of game, and when he doesn't usually Marchisio is there to fix it. Vucinic is far from overrated, he's actually quite talented and I don't see any reason for him dropping as he usually starts when fit. As for Quagliarella, he's more of a Matri type player, so I can't really see him pushing Matri out, or Vucinic out for that matter unless Juventus change the working system.

Cassani has a good chance of dropping. Actually, I would probably say he should in fact drop.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Vucinic is overrated for 3 goals and 5 assists? I'm not exactly sure what you want him to do when he's out on the wing' date=' score 20? Juventus play a very "try to get Matri to score" kind of game, and when he doesn't usually Marchisio is there to fix it. Vucinic is far from overrated, he's actually quite talented and I don't see any reason for him dropping as he usually starts when fit. As for Quagliarella, he's more of a Matri type player, so I can't really see him pushing Matri out, or Vucinic out for that matter unless Juventus change the working system.

[/quote']

It's not so true mate :) I'm italian and I support Juventus, so I can be quite precise :)

As for Juventus tactics, Matri is far from being our target-man.. To use your words, Juve play a very "try to get Pirlo to score" kind of game :) He's by far their best player this season, and results prove that this is an uncontestable truth: last mach against Siena, Sannino (Siena manager) played perfectly putting 2-3 players on Pirlo, so that he has not been able to play freely.. And Juve have not won.. It's not a case :) Matri is a little too much discontinuous.. The proof is that Juve often score using Midfielders.. I really think that they are heading Serie A because they have the best Midfield, so IMO none of the strikers have been decisive so far (and prob won't be 'till the end of the season) ;)

As far as Vucinic is concerned, he IS overrated, I think that it's pretty much a fact :) Players like Cavani are 91 rated, so I really don't see why Vucinic has such a high rating.. He has never been stunning as a wing since he played for Lecce or Roma.. He has always been better as a Fwd.. But there are 90-91 rated Fwds way better than him ;) He's too slow and easily predictable to deserve such a high rating.. Nevertheless, he's crucial for Juve tactics as he's the most skilled player, but Pepe and Giaccherini are playing better than him ATM :) I'd only add that modern wings really must score more than 3 goals.. Players like Reus, Nani, even Grosskreutz have been more prolific than him, not to mention Cristiano Ronaldo.. So I really think that 91 would be the best rating for Mirko, even though I really doubt that he'll drop as Juve are being great :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

It's not so true mate :) I'm italian and I support Juventus' date=' so I can be quite precise :)

As for Juventus tactics, Matri is far from being our target-man.. To use your words, Juve play a very "try to get Pirlo to score" kind of game :) He's by far their best player this season, and results prove that this is an uncontestable truth: last mach against Siena, Sannino (Siena manager) played perfectly putting 2-3 players on Pirlo, so that he has not been able to play freely.. And Juve have not won.. It's not a case :) Matri is a little too much discontinuous.. The proof is that Juve often score using Midfielders.. I really think that they are heading Serie A because they have the best Midfield, so IMO none of the strikers have been decisive so far (and prob won't be 'till the end of the season) ;)

As far as Vucinic is concerned, he IS overrated, I think that it's pretty much a fact :) Players like Cavani are 91 rated, so I really don't see why Vucinic has such a high rating.. He has never been stunning as a wing since he played for Lecce or Roma.. He has always been better as a Fwd.. But there are 90-91 rated Fwds way better than him ;) He's too slow and easily predictable to deserve such a high rating.. Nevertheless, he's crucial for Juve tactics as he's the most skilled player, but Pepe and Giaccherini are playing better than him ATM :) I'd only add that modern wings really must score more than 3 goals.. Players like Reus, Nani, even Grosskreutz have been more prolific than him, not to mention Cristiano Ronaldo.. So I really think that 91 would be the best rating for Mirko, even though I really doubt that he'll drop as Juve are being great :)[/quote']

Don't get me wrong, I do agree Pirlo is Juventus's best player, however it does in fact seem like its get Matri in the box, and if and when he does fail, you have someone like Marchisio there. It'd be much the same if Quagliarella would start.

As for Vucinic, my claim was I don't believe he's overrated. He's very much played out of position, however his abilities are why he can be played out of position on the wing, which also doesn't suit him due to a lack of speed. As for the comparisons, I wasn't claiming Vucinic was in fact one of the best wingers, however he's in no position to drop due to the fact that even without the stats, he's played pretty well.

hi all' date='

what are your thoughts on boateng at milan? is he worth keeping? i have a chance to buy hazard using him and cassani but i am unsure whether to accept or not[/quote']

Boateng's a very talented player and is more than worth keeping, however Hazard is obviously a better option (depending on the position you need), and I would probably do the deal to get him if you have cover.

will Buffon go back to 95 end of the season even Juventus loss the league title? i think he will be going to play in CL next season.... long time absence for such a world class GK :eek:

too bad' date=' also at 34, Henry will never show up again..[/quote']

Unlikely for Buffon.

Can anyone (urgently!) tell me why Leali hasn't played a game for Brescia in Serie B since December? Injured or dropped or something else?

he isn't injured. He dropped to the bench. He ain't as great as media claim. That's the reason why i didn't really sure with his talents. Yeah, he still young. But i think he isn't the new buffon, media a bit overhyped about him.

And Brescia unbeaten in their last 5 match (4wins, 1 draw) and their starter GK is Arcari. Not Leali.

he isn't injured. He dropped to the bench. He ain't as great as media claim. That's the reason why i didn't really sure with his talents. Yeah' date=' he still young. But i think he isn't the new buffon, media a bit overhyped about him.

And Brescia unbeaten in their last 5 match (4wins, 1 draw) and their starter GK is Arcari. Not Leali.[/quote']

Thanks, I was reading all these Juventus stories to see why he wasn't playing, but they were busty saying how great he was without mentioning he was dropped over 2 months ago!