Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Juan Guilherme

Marchisio

Nastasic

Lamela

Palacio

Jovetic

Stekelenburg

Will they rise in the next revision? How much do you think the'll reach?

Juan : Depends on how much he got games with Novara till end of season.

Marchisio : 60% Stay, 40% Rise to 92.

Nastasic : If he keeps playing as starter with Viola, im sure he will got 85/86.

Lamela : +1 70%, +2 30%.

Palacio & Jovetic % Stekelenburg : 90% stay, 10% rise to 91.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Juan : Depends on how much he got games with Novara till end of season.

Marchisio : 60% Stay' date=' 40% Rise to 92.

Nastasic : If he keeps playing as starter with Viola, im sure he will got 85/86.

Lamela : +1 70%, +2 30%.

Palacio & Jovetic % Stekelenburg : 90% stay, 10% rise to 91.[/quote']

Oh, that's not bad, but i thought thath Palacio and Jovetic were doing very good :( I suppose that if they don't rise it's because of their teams. How good is Nastasic really? Has he 90+ potential? Thanks

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

What is going to happen to these players ratings??

Nesta

Zanetti

Di Natale

Borini

Fideleff

Insigne

Gabbiadini

Immobile

Faraoni

Any help will be aprreiciated B)

Nesta should stay

Zanetti 93->92 definite drop imo

Di Natale 92->92/93 (Personally think he deserves +1)

Borini 83->84/85 definitely deserves a rise

Depends what you can get with the cash to be fair.
Yeah I think you should sell him and bring in someone with greater potential and who plays regularly. The new coach of Palermo is not a fan of Munoz as the previous coach was...

Thanks guy, I will sell him and buy Alvaro Dominguez... :)

Whats up with Kenneth Zohore? Bought by Fiorentina after no game time for Copenhgen this season. Does he have a chance of breaking through? Is he likely to rise on the basis of last season?

Nah, he'll play in Primavera team first. Because he's still very young. With Jovetic and Amauri in the first team its hard for him to chosen as starter.

Shouldn't have dropped before' date=' so hard to actually say. I'd guess no to dropping, but again, not exactly sure how SM will rate Inter.[/quote']

Tend you agree with you here, I doubt he'll drop this time around but if Inter continue to disappoint then we may see another drop at the end of the season.

Does Nainggolan have the potential to be 90+? I have him in a very competitive set up and have had a few enquiries. Thanks

I'd say 90-91. It almost does seem realistic he'll leave Cagliari in the summer. Juventus is probably most likely, however he said he'd prefer to move outside of Italy due to his respect for Cagliari, but if no club as big or close to as big I would guess of Juventus comes in, he'll be moving there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys just wondering what your thoughts on Abate are, i have been considering purchasing him for several months now but have been unconvinced when i have seen him play on albeit a couple of occasions. Would he say be a better player to have then Rafinha of Bayern Munich perhaps (who i have in my team but am considering selling). Cheers.

Hi guys just wondering what your thoughts on Abate are' date=' i have been considering purchasing him for several months now but have been unconvinced when i have seen him play on albeit a couple of occasions. Would he say be a better player to have then Rafinha of Bayern Munich perhaps (who i have in my team but am considering selling). Cheers.[/quote']

Abate's definitely better than Rafinha imo, he was not so convincing at Genoa. Abate has the potential to eventually reach 92, considering he'll be Italys starting RB soon/if not this summer and he's playing for an improving Milan.