Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Well' date=' seems the italian changes are next (i didnt expect the italian changes to happen so soon, i tought they would start in a week or two at least), and im not sure ill have the time to finish all teams, so i apologize in advance, ill try do the other teams when ill find the time if ofc they changes do not start this week.[/quote']

I think you've still got time. They've already switched Casnos to Inter (stupidly I might add) so I believe you've got a couple days left.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

I think you've still got time. They've already switched Casnos to Inter (stupidly I might add) so I believe you've got a couple days left.

yea, thats the point, i dont think 2 days will be enough, as i said and keep repeating, i have lil time and im not sure i can do all the 9 remaining teams.

I dont think so m8, cause they will probably start reviewing Italy tomorrow. Portugal is practically done, just Porto and Braga lefting, so they will finish them tomorrow and start doing Italian Seria A i think. And they start for the teams Max hasn´t done yet (last positions). And there´s no time to bids get accepted, so its useless now imo. It´s still a great and helpfull work Max, cheers.

Has any one here been buying money makers? If so would they mind posting who cos' so far (and I know your not finished max) I've only got Acqua. :)

Ragatzu and Ariaudo from Cagliari. Babacar of Fiorentina. Kozak at Lazio. Bertolacci of Roma (on loan at Lecce). Destro of Inter (on loan at Genoa). Boateng and Strasser (in the future) of Milan. Darmian and Kasami of Palermo. Agyemang-Badu of Udinese. Obi of Inter Milan.

Those are off my head, now I didn't look if they played after the previous rises, but I do know they've gotten games and should very well rise.

Ragatzu and Ariaudo from Cagliari. Babacar of Fiorentina. Kozak at Lazio. Bertolacci of Roma (on loan at Lecce). Destro of Inter (on loan at Genoa). Boateng and Strasser (in the future) of Milan. Darmian and Kasami of Palermo. Agyemang-Badu of Udinese. Obi of Inter Milan.

Those are off my head' date=' now I didn't look if they played after the previous rises, but I do know they've gotten games and should very well rise.[/quote']

Thanks! :)

Im not even going to bother doing the rest of the teams, as it probably wont be helpful anyway as before i finish all the remaining teams and before all bids get accepted all those team will be most likely already reviewed by SM.

So Here is just a list of who to sell away of some of the teams i havent done yet

- All 87+ that currently are at Sampdoria, all of them will drop by -1,-2, Poli and Guberti are worth keeping imo, they are good talents.

- Clearly the same thing goes to Bari and Brescia, all 87+ rated player will be looking at a drop, Maybe only Diamanti from Brescia will save himself from dropping.

Parma - Amauri -1, Palladino -1.

If anyone knows any other 87/87+ sure droppers, post em.

@ thread starter : what are you on about Milan having a higher average age?Are you stuck in 2008 or something?

Also why would Ambrosini drop since he was in high form 90% the time he played?Pirlo may drop only if they go by the fact that he was injured,but when he played he played well.

I hope SM dont go full ****** on Milan again,and Abate and Silva especially actually rise to proper levels this time around.

@ thread starter : what are you on about Milan having a higher average age?Are you stuck in 2008 or something?

Also why would Ambrosini drop since he was in high form 90% the time he played?Pirlo may drop only if they go by the fact that he was injured' date='but when he played he played well.

I hope SM dont go full ****** on Milan again,and Abate and Silva especially actually rise to proper levels this time around.[/quote']

They are stuck at a higher average age though. It's a sad but true thing. They have some young quality talent, who should rise like Robinho and the ones that will like Boateng, Pato (he better), Silva and Abate. But really, the other players like Seedorf, Gattuso, no matter how well they did, they wouldn't rise, SM typically as of late don't rise older players, and Seedorf for one should, he's been amazing. It is sad but they're still playing older players more often then not. It's the sad reality of Serie A unless you're at a team like Palermo, most fans have been calling for their youth to play, because some of them have amazing talent, but they won't, which is why you'll hardly see any money players here.

i've seen the prediction for mehdi benatia to rise to 88/89, but they already increased his rate by 3 in december and another 2 just two months ago. how realistic he gets another+1 or +2 now. is he that good ? will the champions league spot for udinese have any effect? thanks.

i've seen the prediction for mehdi benatia to rise to 88/89' date=' but they already increased his rate by 3 in december and another 2 just two months ago. how realistic he gets another+1 or +2 now. is he that good ? will the champions league spot for udinese have any effect? thanks.[/quote']

Yeah, CL would have an effect. A +2 might be out of reach unless they do secure it, but that should only happen is if Zapata gets the same rise as he's been immense. Benatia made a huge step up from Division 2 French football, and could be going on 3000 minutes for a team about to secure CL football. He's got the talent.

i hope you guys are right.

you've scared me into doing these deals.

Maicon+10m for Ramos (Done Deal)

Transfer Message

Barcelona have made a new offer to Real Madrid for Gonzalo HIGUAIN of £8,900,000 plus Daniele DE ROSSI and Jan VERTONGHEN

thats been accepted, Money doesn't come into the deal from my perspective i have over 200m,

i hope you guys are right.

you've scared me into doing these deals.

Maicon+10m for Ramos (Done Deal)

Transfer Message

Barcelona have made a new offer to Real Madrid for Gonzalo HIGUAIN of £8' date='900,000 plus Daniele DE ROSSI and Jan VERTONGHEN

thats been accepted, Money doesn't come into the deal from my perspective i have over 200m,[/quote']

That is a quality deal. I cannot see Maicon keeping 95 especially after this season, he is dropping. Ramos on the other hand, a good 4 years younger than Maicon, versatile and a world cup winner with Spain. Spain RB for the future aswell where as Rafael/Alves may replace Maicon in Brazil. I say thats a good deal even if Maicon doesnt drop.

For that second deal, if you are getting Higuain that is good as De Rossi will drop to 93 since Roma have had a poor season. Vertonghen is good but you are getting Higuain.

Sneijder

stay' date=' rise or drop ? [/quote']

He will stay for sure.

Respuesta: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

That is a quality deal. I cannot see Maicon keeping 95 especially after this season' date=' he is dropping. Ramos on the other hand, a good 4 years younger than Maicon, versatile and a world cup winner with Spain. Spain RB for the future aswell where as Rafael/Alves may replace Maicon in Brazil. I say thats a good deal even if Maicon doesnt drop.

For that second deal, if you are getting Higuain that is good as De Rossi will drop to 93 since Roma have had a poor season. Vertonghen is good but you are getting Higuain.

He will stay for sure.[/quote']

Bonucci not sure that score up? And Marchisio?