Sign in to follow this  
Maxpayne

Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Forlan? What will happen to his rating?

Can see him dropping. He hasn't been all that bad, but he's always left stranded up front which doesn't really make him look good, nor will it help him in his stats. Plus injuries are affecting him which will also hurt his chances of staying, not too mention Inter suck.

Can see him dropping. He hasn't been all that bad' date=' but he's always left stranded up front which doesn't really make him look good, nor will it help him in his stats. Plus injuries are affecting him which will also hurt his chances of staying, not too mention Inter suck.[/quote']

would u pay 20mil for him? if there are no 90+'s avaliable elsewhere

would u pay 20mil for him? if there are no 90+'s avaliable elsewhere

Any 88-89 rated risers? I personally like him and would get him, but he's one of my favorite players so it's more of a bias. In SM terms he's not a great buy, unless even at a drop he'll make your team better.

What about Aleandro Rosi of Roma ? Is he current 1st choice for Roma ? Will his rating increase ? Is he has potential to be 90+ ?

Thanks in advance :D

Well, for now he's Roma best RB. Not much, probably +1 in next change. And no, 88/89 MAX. I don't think he'll get 89 or 90 anytime sooner. I'm sure Roma will sign new RB in Summer mercato.

Well' date=' for now he's Roma best RB. Not much, probably +1 in next change. And no, 88/89 MAX. I don't think he'll get 89 or 90 anytime sooner. I'm sure Roma will sign new RB in Summer mercato.[/quote']

Nice one mate . Thanks :D

Should I swap Jordi Amat and get Paolo Cannavaro, it would be going against my youth policy but I like Napoli and I think he might as well rise to 90, any idea on that?

Also any opinions on Aronica worth buying or is he going to hang his boots sooner or later?

Also I have gaston ramirez, how is he doing I have had mixed reviewed but more on the positive side from what I could find on him. Due a rise?

Thanks !

Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Go For LAVEZZIIIII :)

1.Lavezzi

2.Cavani

3.Hamsik

hm.. i would go for Cavani.

I always thought Cavani was better than Lavezzi.

maybe its just my personal preference...

I love how Cavani plays.

anyone else agree with me??

Would you take a risk on Aronica? He is old, but seems to play well , do you think he can rise 89 and play beyond this season? Hows Federico Fernandez?

I have the option to buy any of the 3' date=' Lavezzi, Cavani or Hamsik, which one do I go for?[/quote']

Lavezzi, easily the best player at Napoli.

Would you take a risk on Aronica? He is old' date=' but seems to play well , do you think he can rise 89 and play beyond this season? Hows Federico Fernandez?[/quote']

Aronica plays, he doesn't play too well. Possible rise, highly unlikely however. And he has signed a new contract I believe so he'll play beyond this season.

I personally rate Fernandez quite highly, he should be playing over Aronica, though Mazzarri likes his experience at the back.

Lavezzi' date=' easily the best player at Napoli.

Aronica plays, he doesn't play too well. Possible rise, highly unlikely however. And he has signed a new contract I believe so he'll play beyond this season.

I personally rate Fernandez quite highly, he should be playing over Aronica, though Mazzarri likes his experience at the back.[/quote']

You know more about Napoli than I do and generally know a lot, but for me I think Cavani is of so much more worth to Napoli. That you say easily, is even more shocking. Lavezzi is more skillfull but he's never been prolific and isnt assisting lots. So for me Cavani is better.

I think its even close between Hamsik and Lavezzi for second.

You know more about Napoli than I do and generally know a lot' date=' but for me I think Cavani is of so much more worth to Napoli. That you say easily, is even more shocking. Lavezzi is more skillfull but he's never been prolific and isnt assisting lots. So for me Cavani is better.

I think its even close between Hamsik and Lavezzi for second.[/quote']

Lavezzi is creating everything for Napoli,he's their brain...Cavani without Lavezzi wouldnt score so much...Lavezzi is easily best Napoli player.