Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Lavezzi' date=' easily the best player at Napoli.

[/quote']

You know more about Napoli than I do and generally know a lot' date=' but for me I think Cavani is of so much more worth to Napoli. That you say easily, is even more shocking. Lavezzi is more skillfull but he's never been prolific and isnt assisting lots. So for me Cavani is better.

I think its even close between Hamsik and Lavezzi for second.[/quote']

Lavezzi is creating everything for Napoli' date='he's their brain...Cavani without Lavezzi wouldnt score so much...Lavezzi is easily best Napoli player.[/quote']

Thanks for the responses. As its Lavezzi 2-1 Cavani Ill buy Lazezzi. If Cavani is still available afterwards Ill drop a bid in too. Cheers!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Lavezzi is creating everything for Napoli' date='he's their brain...Cavani without Lavezzi wouldnt score so much...Lavezzi is easily best Napoli player.[/quote']

I rate Lavezzi highly, his stats are great (although that isnt everything) but there are more players who can do his job in world football than there are who can do Cavani's job better. Cavani's a deadly finisher. He takes a lot of his chances, he had that crazy shot to goal ratio in the UCL didnt he...

Sebastian Giovinco can get 89 this season ? :)

Personally, i think he's deserved that in last review.

Being Parma's main guy alongside Biabiany. When both of them playing bad, Parma will ended the match with lose, draw if they're lucky.

Not sure though he'll get 89 in next review. Parma playing badly several match.

But yeah, he probably back to his "Old Lady" next season. I can see he'll get a place in our starting XI.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Sebastian Giovinco can get 89 this season ? :)

He fully deserves it.. He's recently been called back by Prandelli to the italian NT and is the main reason why Parma will prob avoid Serie B next year.. Great talent, and as MUTD already said he might go back to Juventus next year: Conte loves him and wanted to bring him to Juve last year, but Giovinco said that he loved Parma and wanted to stay.. Nevertheless, I really doubt that he'll be able to say another NO to one of the best italian clubs :D As for his rating, I don't know if he'll reach an 89 rating in the next reviews as it depends on the way Parma will play.. Nevertheless, I think that it's quite likely to happen after the EC if Prandelli trusts him :)

Cheers guys i defo wont be selling him then! Repped/Must Spread :)

Final question does he have the potential to go 90+ of he returns to Juve?

He has already had a chance in a great club and he wasted it.. Nevertheless, he seems to be more mature now, so I believe he can overcome a 90 rating :)

Abate +1

Angel =

Marchisio +1

That's what I'm expecting (although not 100% sure on the rises' date=' as SM don't like Italy too much :P)[/quote']

I cant see Marchisio going up to 92..He isnt that good, even if he has scored. Nocerino is 89..scored more than him and playing for the better team and also getting called up for Italy..I dont think Marchisio should be +2 on Nocerino when that is considered, because Nocerino will only get 90.

Boateng should've been 91 last time, he only got 90..I dont see them putting Abate on 91 either, both deserve it though. Mexes back to 92 imo and Abbiati to 91.

The 'big' leagues are next to be reviewed.

Can we expect a rise for the likes of Abate' date=' Angel and Marchisio?[/quote']

IMO the only one who has a chance is Abate.. Nevertheless, he's nothing special, he's a great runner of course, but he's not a better in cross than Walcott, for example :D IMO he doesn't deserve a 91 rating now, even because he would overcome the rating of other RBs like Maggio or Rafinha or Richards, who have played better or for better clubs than him :) In italian NT Prandelli prefers Maggio or Cassani to him, so I keep on saying that he does not deserve that rating.. Nevertheless, we all know that talent is not always the most important factor in SM ratings, so we'll see :)

Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I'd like to suggest to all of you two new, great talents playing in italian Serie A. Most of you (I know you are all great and expert managers) will already know them, but I'm italian so I've seen them play several times and I guess that someone might find it useful. I'm talking about Muriel and Cuadrado. They both belong to Udinese and are both on loan to Lecce.. They have both shown great talent and great skills this year.. The most talented between them is surely Muriel, who has not been so prolific this year (but hey, he's just 19 years old), but has been crucial in Lecce offensive phase, providing several assists and being a great surprise with his good dribbling.

We all know that Pozzo (Udinese's president) is very good in finding south-american talents (does someone remember someone called Alexis Sanchez?:D Or Isla, Armero..) and these two have already settled down perfectly in Serie A.. In fact, tons of great clubs are interested in them.. Again, the most followed is Muriel, as Milan are deeply interested in him.

I hope that it will help someone discovering some new talents,

Regards :)