Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

HI GUYS,

I hope you can help me. I took over lazio in the new gc162 and I dont know much about the players. I see they are 3rd in the league at the moment so I was hoping you might be able to give me some tips on who to keep (risers) AND WHO TO SELL.

Appreciate any help if poss:D:D:D

if Pedro could get 93 dont see why Cavani cant get;)' date='probably wont but always there are few suprises,he should hit 92 last time anyway[/quote']

Cavani could eventually get a 93, even at Napoli, but a +2 is OUT OF THE QUESTION.

HI GUYS' date='

I hope you can help me. I took over lazio in the new gc162 and I dont know much about the players. I see they are 3rd in the league at the moment so I was hoping you might be able to give me some tips on who to keep (risers) AND WHO TO SELL.

Appreciate any help if poss:D:D:D[/quote']

They are 3rd for the moment, though I can't see them keeping 3rd. However, players to definitely keep are Kozak, Hernanes, Lulic, Rozzi. I would probably keep Klose if you couldn't get better, Ledesma's safe, other then that, you could definitely go for younger, better players then their high rated ones. Marchetti is also good enough if you can't get another keeper as well. The rest like Cana, Mauri, Brocchi, Biava, Dias and such are players I'd look to get rid of for younger, though the last two could wait. They should be pretty safe at the moment.

Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

HI GUYS' date='

Appreciate any help if poss:D:D:D[/quote']

Hi :)

Must KEEP:

1. Marchetti: solid GK, part of italian NT.. He's prob gonna stay at the next reviews, but he's a good GK and might rise if Lazio end up among the first three;

2. Konko: here in Italy he has been compared to Cafu.. Tbh, IMO he's not as good as he was, but is surely a very good player, who has improved a lot.. His only problem are muscolar injuries: he has been able to collect only from 13 to 18 appereances in the last 3 years.. This season he had already collected 19 apperances, but muscles starter being a problem again.. In SM terms is not positive, but it would be hard to sub him properly in a GC;

3. Dias: very solid defender, he's not going to drop even if he's quite old;

4. Lulic: part of his NT, quite young and versatile, solid player with great personality.. In for a rise;

5. Ledesma: crucial part of the team, fantastic play-maker.. If he had moved to a better club when he had the possibility (Juventus, Inter) we would prob be talking of a 91 rated player.. I don't think he'll rise anytime soon, but his rating is extremely solid;

6. Hernanes: part of one of the world best NTs, along with Klose the best player this year.. He's incredibly complete, nice long range shot, great pass and defensive ability.. In for a rise at the end of the season, expecially if Lazio manage to get to the CL;

7. Klose: the invincible. What a player, he never gives up and has won several matches on his own.. Roma goes crazy for him, surely going to stay;

8. Rozzi: pretty nice talent, he has not played enough to be judged properly, wait before selling him;

9. Diakite, Radu: good players who have been injured for quite a long time.. I like both of them.

Must SELL:

1. Scaloni;

2. Garrido;

3. Biava (he's getting some minutes, but he's very old);

4. Artipoli;

5. Cana;

6. Brocchi;

7. Rocchi.

To sum up, Lazio have been quite unlucky as they have been through several injuries, but I'd keep the players above :) As you can see, there are NO world class players except for Hernanes, so if you manage to sell one of the "Must keep" players for good offers, do that without problems.. I said that you should keep them as they are good players, hard to sub properly, but not world class players :)

Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

I'd like to suggest to all of you two new' date=' great talents playing in italian Serie A. Most of you (I know you are all great and expert managers) will already know them, but I'm italian so I've seen them play several times and I guess that someone might find it useful. I'm talking about Muriel and Cuadrado. They both belong to Udinese and are both on loan to Lecce.. They have both shown great talent and great skills this year.. The most talented between them is surely Muriel, who has not been so prolific this year (but hey, he's just 19 years old), but has been crucial in Lecce offensive phase, providing several assists and being a great surprise with his good dribbling.

We all know that Pozzo (Udinese's president) is very good in finding south-american talents (does someone remember someone called Alexis Sanchez?:D Or Isla, Armero..) and these two have already settled down perfectly in Serie A.. In fact, tons of great clubs are interested in them.. Again, the most followed is Muriel, as Milan are deeply interested in him.

I hope that it will help someone discovering some new talents,

Regards :)[/quote']

Speaking of Cuardado, Napoli have taken the "lead" in negotiations to sign him. ;)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Speaking of Cuardado' date=' Napoli have taken the "lead" in negotiations to sign him. ;)[/quote']

Tell Bigon to buy him ASAP (:D), 'cause probable Inter refounding makes their stategies unpredictable.. They have been linked to almost every player on earth :rolleyes:

Hey lads' date=' I'm just wondering if Nainggolan is worth picking up in semi competetive game worlds? Seems like he should be in for a rise just due to minutes but how talented is he, is he 90+ material?[/quote']

Yup, i think he'll get 88 in next rating change.

Rumoured, he'll move to Juventus in summer. He is good talent, and he is Indonesian :D.

Yeah, he have 90 material.

hey guys, was just wondering is BOATENG would rise?? im pretty sure he will as he is a very good player for milan, as we saw against arsenal the other week... do you think it would be wise to swap him with MIKEL, as i think he might drop

also what about BONNUCI, i thought he was certain to rise, with juve having such a good season i would imagine 90 is a cert??

hey guys' date=' was just wondering is BOATENG would rise?? im pretty sure he will as he is a very good player for milan, as we saw against arsenal the other week... do you think it would be wise to swap him with MIKEL, as i think he might drop[/quote']

He should rise, I would swap... I would just keep an eye on his injuries.