Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read I will do my best to do some rating predictions, but i want to warn you in advance, i am not as expert and accurate as forumers like Phil GT, and i dont know if SM will be again as Harsh

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II) He is a massive, massive talent and is in my opinion the future of Napoli and the Azzurri. What he lacks in physicality he makes up in sublime technic

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Serie A - Ratings I never said that he's not knowledgeable or that he's wrong' date=' I respect him and we agree on many things..

Re: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

thanks for the info just agewise wasnt sure.

What do you think on Borini?

Thats the thing about Natale, he might be 34 but he is still amazing and will continue to play.

Anyway Borini will rise to about 87 even 88 is possible imo. He has started many games and has scored 9 goals since his last rise.

Guys I need an opinion on Nocerino. Will he reach 90 in this upcoming review?

Yep. I dont see why he shouldnt. He is basically a regular in the Milan squad now and has started nearly all games in the Serie A with Milan plus he has scored 9 goals which isnt too shabby for a CM.

Yep. I dont see why he shouldnt. He is basically a regular in the Milan squad now and has started nearly all games in the Serie A with Milan plus he has scored 9 goals which isnt too shabby for a CM.

I don't really follow Serie A or Milan. But from the stats he is pretty decent choice for cheap DM player. So,thanks for your opinion man. :)

Riferimento: Serie A - Ratings Prediction 2010/2011 (II)

Hi guys! I'm italian, so I feel like I MUST contribute to help in this topic.. When I have time, I'll share with you my predictions about italian clubs :) I'd like to underline that I don't absolutely think to be necessarily right and that IMO sharing your considerations can only improve my work, so feel free to comment.. I hope that it will help :)

juventus21.gif

BUFFON, Gianluigi 94 => 94

STORARI, Marco 88 => 88/87

MANNINGER, Alex 85 => 83/84

DE CEGLIE, Paolo 88 => 88

GROSSO, Fabio 86 => 85

LIVIERO, Matteo 75 => 75

LICHTSTEINER, Stephan 89 => 89/90 (even if he is currently experiencing a bad form period, he has been one of the best this year.. I firmly believe that if he doesn't rise now, he surely will at the end of the season.. His price is low, BUY HIM)

CHIELLINI, Giorgio 94 => 94

BARZAGLI, Andrea 89 => 89/90 (what I said about Licht applies to him too, the best CB this year by far)

BONUCCI, Leonardo 89 => 89 (one of the worst CBs I've ever seen, don't buy him)

CACERES, Martín 89 => 89

ESTIGARRIBIA, Marcelo 86 => 87

PIRLO, Andrea 92 => 92

MARCHISIO, Claudio 91 => 91

VIDAL, Arturo 91 => 91

MARRONE, Luca 83 => 83/84 (Great talent, BUY HIM)

PADOIN, Simone 86 => 86 (Conte trusts him, might rise at the end of the season)

KRASIC, Miloš 91 => 90/91

PEPE, Simone 89 => 89/90 (Pepe=Barzagli=Licht)

ELIA, Eljero 89 => 89/88

GIACCHERINI, Emanuele 86 => 87/88 (87 is far more likely to happen)

VUCINIC, Mirko 92 => 92

QUAGLIARELLA, Fabio 90 => 90

DEL PIERO, Alessandro 90 => 90/89 (LEGEND, will leave Juve for sure at the end of this season, unfortunately is not the best SM buy ATM)

MATRI, Alessandro 90 => 90

BORRIELLO, Marco 89 => 89